President Obama continues to confirm the prophecy!

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
China and Russia warned by the hammer the whole earth!

http://youtu.be/6XZRQgT9D5k

"Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord ? of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. O land of arrogance, you will stumble and fall, and no one will raise you up. For I will light a fire in the cities of Babylon that will burn up everything around them." Jeremiah 50:31-32

The arrogance is astounding!

The titanic thought that it couldn't be sunk either!

But ? humbled the pride of the haughty!

Likewise shall Babylon the great be humbled in 1 day and in 1 hour. Amen!

Yes, the "indespensible nation" with the "best military in the history of the world" will be brought low, yes even to the dust in 1 day and in 1 hour.

How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!Jeremiah 50:23

But do you believe ? though? That is the question. Amen.

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is "how we roll" President Obama

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/obama-dont-call-moscow-theres-234603911.html

OBAMA: 'They Don't Call Moscow' When There's Trouble In The World
    Business Insider
    Colin Campbell Sun, Sep 28 11:46 PM GMT

US President Barack Obama wants everyone to know "how we roll": The US always takes the lead in international crises.

In a "60 Minutes" interview Sunday evening, Obama was asked why the US was contributing such a significant portion of the military coalition against the jihadist group known as the Islamic State, or ISIS. Obama responded by arguing that other countries were not stepping up.

"When trouble comes up anywhere in the world, they don't call Beijing, they don't call Moscow. They call us. That's the deal," he quipped.

When CBS' Steve Kroft pressed Obama on the relatively small contributions from some of the US' coalition partners, Obama insisted such arrangements were expected.

"That's always the case. That's always the case. America leads. We are the indispensable nation," he said. "We have capacity no one else has. Our military is the best in the history of the world."

Obama pointed to past US humanitarian efforts after other countries were hit by environmental disasters.

"When there's a typhoon in the Philippines, take a look at who's helping the Philippines deal with that situation," he said. "When there's an earthquake in Haiti, take a look at who's leading the charge helping Haiti rebuild. That's how we roll. That's what makes us Americans."

"O beautiful Babylon, sit now in darkness and silence. Never again will you be known as the queen of kingdoms." Isaiah 47:5

It's the blood moon season!

President Putin licking his chops right now, counting the nukes he has in his arsenal and pinpointing each one he wants to land on each City in Babylon.

The Chinese military marching right now watching the YouTube clip of president Obama saying they ain't ish!

Oh but you think America can't be touched huh? That Americas military will prevail? That the blood moon season isn't real?

? have mercy!

"Though Babylon reaches as high as the heavens and makes her fortifications incredibly strong, I will still send enemies to plunder her. I, the LORD, have spoken!" Jeremiah 51:53

America will be touched and none of Americas military might will matter when ? says today is the day that the prophecy is fulfilled. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    I'm not religious but I firmly believe America's terrible actions worldwide will come back to bite Americans in the ass hard one day. OOPS TOO LATE! Money for bankrupting wars, as cities crumble across the country, homelessness rises to levels not seen since the Great Depression, and American soldiers suffer with horrible medical treatment from their own govt.

But hey, that's how we roll!!!!
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭

How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!Jeremiah 50:23

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh.... You are ? are in every sense of the root word.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    another thread of this guys non biblically supported nonsense about russia and america
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does he not know it's in the middle east? His passa controls his thinking.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ya stop posting in response