Chris Brown Calls TMZ Harvey Levin “The Devil”

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like Chris Brown has had enough of TMZ’ rough antics targeting him. The singer took to his Instagram page today, Sept. 29, to air out some long felt frustrations towards the gossip website, calling the CEO “the devil,” and telling him to back off once and for all.

“What the devil looks like in person,” captioned Chris Brown along with a photo of Harvey Levin. “Lol. You sad little man. You’ve been trying for years to destroy me. It won’t work. Your efforts are flattering. When you look back on your life when it’s that time for you to depart, what can u actually say you’ve accomplished in life? Bringing people down and being the number one source for negativity. Life’s too short homie. Find some sort of happiness. You are a grown ass man. ? bless you bruh.”

TMZ has long targeted Brown throughout the bulk of his career. Most recently, the website published a story about Brown’s mom fearing for his safety due to his connections with LA gang members. Although Chris has yet to comment on the subject, it’s likely that story was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Comments

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i swear i think the same thing everytime im somewhere out and about and TMZ is on (id never watch that ? intentionally). Harvey Levin or all those other guys on there... How are you cool with making your living off gossiping lol. Like i have zero issues with the women, but men in a bullpen figuring out who has the latest and best "dirt" on someone else is just the gayest ? on the planet to me..... men should not be involved in Gossip.

• JusDre313
    Kat wrote: »
    Well Harvey is a homosexual so that explains that.

damn.. i aint even know he was ? ..... not surprised
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    i swear i think the same thing everytime im somewhere out and about and TMZ is on (id never watch that ? intentionally). Harvey Levin or all those other guys on there... How are you cool with making your living off gossiping lol. Like i have zero issues with the women, but men in a bullpen figuring out who has the latest and best "dirt" on someone else is just the gayest ? on the planet to me..... men should not be involved in Gossip.

I agree but at least they getting paid for it. its no different than a moring radio show.
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    conspiracy theorist will jump all over this..
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harvey is a jew
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets not act like Chris brown hasn't warranted this attention and lets not act like tmz is a 1 discredited source and 2 low traffic site

Tmz has no success without us, and has no validity without Chris brown beating females up and set trippin

? gon make money where ever when ever how ever
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris is his own worst enemy but Harvey is a lil ? tho

In a way you are right. Chris Brown should have never taken all the blame for that ? with crazy ass Rihanna. He should have let the WHOLE truth come out. Ever since then dude has been off his square cause he doesn't know how to deal with the backlash, hate and negativity that he has gotten over some ? people don't know the whole truth about.

All I am saying is show me a person who is winning a fight or has the upper hand and still bites the other person they're fighting.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Chris Brown on this and I to think it's ? made how TMZ makes money and gets fame off others misfortune.

With that being said looking it from a more objective position this is a business to this ? Jew he probably does have a problem with Brown but I doubt he'd publicly go after him at all if it weren't good for business or making him money.

One of the pitfalls of having money and fame will always be people hating and waiting to see your demise.

I'm sure a lot of ? would gladly trade places with Chris.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoogiKen wrote: »
    Lets not act like Chris brown hasn't warranted this attention and lets not act like tmz is a 1 discredited source and 2 low traffic site

Tmz has no success without us, and has no validity without Chris brown beating females up and set trippin

None of that disputes what he said.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭

That ? Chris brown sound like a inmate mad at a co for doing his job

My comment didn't need a feelings reaction shurty, it ain't that serious
  • JusDre313
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »

I agree but at least they getting paid for it. its no different than a moring radio show.

i hear ya bruh.. but disagree about it being similar to a morning radio show.. that TMZ ? is their STRITCLY to get dirt on mafuckas and expose them.. point blank, no if, ands, or buts.. I dont respect that (paparrazzi either). I dig it, everybody got bills to pay i just think professional gossiping is wack as ? ... especially grown men doing it too...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

That ? Chris brown sound like a inmate mad at a co for doing his job

My comment didn't need a feelings reaction shurty, it ain't that serious

Nah, Chris Brown has made some noticeable changes since his little jail stint and they're still trying to fabricate some ? at the expense of his reputation.

I see nothing wrong with him turning the spotlight on Harvey and the degenerates under his employ.

What makes them above being put on blast as they do to so many others?

He made a completely valid point.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thing is though all money is not good money though. I am sure if Chris Brown or some other celebrity hired a private eye to dig up dirt on Harvey he would be mad as ? and act like more of ? than he do now if that ? ? got put out about him and his family.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait....several posts in now and no one has given Kat the (seemly)obligated "feelings" or even a "wack"??

Damn, ole Beezy got love in these IC streets...
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of truth in that statement.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol 'sad little man' is how i used to describe my old ? ngga boss that was ? .

Its like the last ? slur u can get away with. Kudos to Chris for sneakin that in there
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Still don't understand what TMZ does is legal
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man nobody should feel sorry for Chris Brown...except Thots. If you're a Thot then carry on.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all really going in on TMZ? ? will never accept blame.