Thots is cool, but don't it get old?

silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
Aite I know IMA get laughed at or frowned upon, but I had to make this thread.

We all thots bruh, women and men. We both don't give a ? who we have sex with as long as we not sexually frustrated, but to my hoh/player ? , don't the ? ever gets old?

I had this real nice young thing came by myplace today. She popped out of nowhere and caught me off guard because we just stared talking. Keep in mind before she came over I'm chilling watching ESPN about to get ready for work. Now when I seen her she was looking hella good in a tight black dress so of course I'm ? already. She gets inside and is easy as hell so I start kissing her. She acts like she don't want it, but then says she ? AF (duh) and we start getting it in.

She wants to ? me soooo bad, but I just stopped before we smash, because the ? didn't feel right. So she is begging for it, but I'm like nah, ? just felt pointless and souless AF bruh.

She goes on for like 15 min telling me to quit my job and ? her and begging me and I wasn't giving in. Eventually I got dressed and she gave me a free ride to work and was ? off the whole time.

This not the first I felt like that son. The whole "IMA ? this ? " is cool, but I never lost myself and made love to a woman that I truly cared for.will, The one time I kinda did, was the best sex of my young life Lol.

Am I the only one that think just ? a girl you don't know is not cool? Why is making love corny? Losing yourself in a female and spirits connecting and heightened attraction is GOAT IMO.

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #SQTNA (Serious Questions That Need Answers): How old are you?

This will determine how I answer this thread.
  • silverfoxx
    Lmao I should have known y'all was going to give me that reaction. It's cool though, I guess I'm just different. I'll be a weirdo ? lol
  • silverfoxx
    mryounggun wrote: »
    #SQTNA (Serious Questions That Need Answers): How old are you?

This will determine how I answer this thread.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    yea u def ? her off...

but i agree sex without meaning is overrated
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Man y'all ? eating ass now, how the hell thas not thoting? Lol

Turn down, ? . Don't get hyped up now cause you should've ATE SOME ? but all you got was a ride to work. You hurt and disappointed in yourself, that's why you made this...for some co-signs to make you feel better. It's okay..."We fall down...but WE GET UP!"

Text that ? and tell her to come sit on your face so you can make it up to her or you'll be a ? .
    Hell naw ? with thots don't get old and IDGT.
  • silverfoxx
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Jo

Turn down, ? . Don't get hyped up now cause you should've ATE SOME ? but all you got was a ride to work. You hurt and disappointed in yourself, that's why you made this...for some co-signs to make you feel better. It's okay..."We fall down...but WE GET UP!"

Text that ? and tell her to come sit on your face so you can make it up to her or you'll be a ? .

Lmao bruh I have no reason to lie about ? . I don't be attention ? and she sucked me , I never ate girl put before. Shot happened man Lol. I'll go into more detail when I get on the computer and off my phone.
  • silverfoxx
    ADHD thread
    Explain sir...
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? said "Stoooooooop, I don't want it like this"

I knew chicks in high school that acted just like you

No wonder these ? idolize Young Thug
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    T/S ain't nothing wrong with you man sliding up in a piece of strange every night isn't something you aspire to do sounds like you want something of substance.

? hoes with no mental stimulation or attachment tends to eventually get blah for most men at some point it's generally later in life though.

The same thing that pleases a person at one age generally isn't the focal point of their pleasure years down the road.

Perspectives change people generally mellow out slow down stop going out as much have kids and start families happens soon for some than others.
  • silverfoxx
    Damn I got the Drake treatment, cold world man. Yo y'all ? know y'all had at least one girl y'all cared about, stop fronting
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I got the Drake treatment, cold world man. Yo y'all ? know y'all had at least one girl y'all cared about, stop fronting

I agree with your overall premise, I was just laughin at you being a ? -tease
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    That ? said "Stoooooooop, I don't want it like this"

I knew chicks in high school that acted just like you
    photo-3.jpg

dead
    goodexample.jpg
  • silverfoxx
    Crude_ wrote: »
    T/S ain't nothing wrong with you man sliding up in a piece of strange every night isn't something you aspire to do sounds like you want something of substance.

? hoes with no mental stimulation or attachment tends to eventually get blah for most men at some point it's generally later in life though.

The same thing that pleases a person at one age generally isn't the focal point of their pleasure years down the road.

Perspectives change people generally mellow out slow down stop going out as much have kids and start families happens soon for some than others.

I ain't ready for kids or family, just tired of not caring about nothing and meeting women who is souless with no depth and turn up junkies with daddy issues. She wanted me to go raw, iand I just met the ? bruh. I never went raw lol
  • FlightKing
    Jo

Lmao bruh I have no reason to lie about ? . I don't be attention ? and she sucked me , I never ate girl put before. Shot happened man Lol. I'll go into more detail when I get on the computer and off my phone.

I didn't say you were attention ? . I said you made this out of shame. You should be ashamed. I frown upon you for this but I can admit, I've done this before and I FELT LIKE A FOOL.

You better start eating ? so you can be a man, lol.
    It changes... everything.
    3677532-3674199218-tumbl.gif
  • silverfoxx
    edited September 2014
    Intellects, sapiosexuals, artistic, abstract women can get the D anytime though .
  • silverfoxx
    Jo

I didn't say you were attention ? . I said you made this out of shame. You should be ashamed. I frown upon you for this but I can admit, I've done this before and I FELT LIKE A FOOL.

Your story that's saying what happen is completely false. I'm not ashamed I'm just mad no one else is seeing what I'm seeing. Sex is overrated AF. Its selling everywhere and we all more lost then ever with ourselves.
  • FlightKing
    Jo

Your story that's saying what happen is completely false. I'm not ashamed I'm just mad no one else is seeing what I'm seeing. Sex is overrated AF. Its selling everywhere and we all more lost then ever with ourselves.

Ok. I'm trying not to call you a ? . I don't think you're a ? but that's the insult that comes to mind at these messages. No beef, I mean NO disrespect at all. But this is faggotry you're typing. Thots type this ? on social media DAILY. I'm gonna press SEND on this and let this issue be.

#NODISS
  • silverfoxx
    Jo

Ok. I'm trying not to call you a ? . I don't think you're a ? but that's the insult that comes to mind at these messages. No beef, I mean NO disrespect at all. But this is faggotry you're typing. Thots type this ? on social media DAILY. I'm gonna press SEND on this and let this issue be.

#NODISS
    Lol that's on you bruh.