Spinoff: Why are dudes so threatened / disgusted by females with "high" body counts?

Options

Comments

• BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Women can't do what men do. So stop comparing.

Why, because men say so?
    Yeah, not a good enough reason; So stop saying it.

As long as these ? in here using / supporting the used car analogy admit to that logic working with both men and women, then sure.

Otherwise, they're being sexist.

I would say that they're being hypocritical, but I doubt a lot of the guys in here have a lot of "mileage" on them anyway; In which case their idealistic, fairytale logic would compliment their lack of sexual encounters well.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I would be more interested in knowing why black men seem to make a bigger deal of this than white men.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 reasons off the top

STD'S
    Being less experienced
    What others will think about them when they're around that certain woman

Personally, I have much more important things to worry about.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would be more interested in knowing why black men seem to make a bigger deal of this than white men.
    No you wouldn't
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

White men don't date the town ? knowingly. It's a big deal to them, just as any other race
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shut up
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, from what I see, white women generally speaking are more promiscuous than black women. I don't really know white guys like that to know what they think about it, but one explanation of this would be that white men don't make as big of a deal about it (which is not to say that they don't care, just that they don't make quite as big of a deal of it). Maybe there are other explanations, but that is what I am thinking.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how would one even know this in the first place tbh. If she the neighborhood hoe then only a madman would try to have a serious relationship with her but just ya everyday girl you dating why would I even waste my time asking her something like that? how do you even ask that without starting some drama?

And as far as the car analogy, IM not gon play stupid, I see where you coming from. but me personally having had my last 2 cars be used I could give a ? less who the owners were or how many, I bought them ? off the strength of their current condition and an ideal of how reliable they would be from then on.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    h

And as far as the car analogy, IM not gon play stupid, I see where you coming from. but me personally having had my last 2 cars be used I could give a ? less who the owners were or how many, I bought them ? off the strength of their current condition and an ideal of how reliable they would be from then on.

Would you pay for them what you would expect to pay for a new car?

That was the main point.

No man in his right mind wants to wife a chick with a high body count.

Smash maybe, but not wife.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO ? want that good head but don't wanna know how she learn to do that ? ....

Wake up wake up.....it's the first of the month!!!

There was always a ? better than you....not because he better, but because he was her first love....
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How y'all know she tellin the truth tho?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    How y'all know she tellin the truth tho?

how do we know you're really a moderator?
  • Westie
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

There was always a ? better than you....not because he better, but because he was her first love....
    And because he was better.
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

You've told men the truth haven't you
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont know about these other ? but personally i dont be tryna smash no scalawags simply due to the fact that i know one of them old ? is probably still stalking her ass still reading old text messages and is liable to hop out the bushes on me when im walking her into the liqour store to get that pack of nag champa's and courvoisier .... and thats just a risk that increases with each ? she has let run up in her ... i seen it too many times .... wild ass dudes comin up to ? jobs confronting them at the check stands and ? ...

2602126-1183250606-no-aw.gif

I Done seen too much!
  • Westie
    Options
    i dont know about these other ? but personally i dont be tryna smash no scalawags simply due to the fact that i know one of them old ? is probably still stalking her ass still reading old text messages and is liable to hop out the bushes on me when im walking her into the liqour store to get that pack of nag champa's and courvoisier .... and thats just a risk that increases with each ? she has let run up in her ... i seen it too many times .... wild ass dudes comin up to ? jobs confronting them at the check stands and ? ...

2602126-1183250606-no-aw.gif

I Done seen too much!
    I had a stalker I didn't sleep with... There are crazy ? out there in general
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »

About body counts yes. ? game I've lied like a mfer.

Tell me your count
  • God_Yunn
    Options

Tell me your count

23? That ain't bad
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Serious question for the fellas. Take your egos and insecurities out of the equation. Disregard the opinions of your friends and be honest w/ yourself. Have y'all ever known a sexually promiscuous woman who did not have a lot of personal issues, baggage or questionable morals? Have y'all ever met one who you would consider "wifey material" because, in spite of her sexual past, she embodied everything that you wanted in a partner?

Absolutely.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Girlllllll every man I been with I told him he was the best lmfao
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

Girlllllll every man I been with I told him he was the best lmfao

I'm pretty sure men have lied to you too
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tell me your count

240sweet-by-Lemleys_-Catering.jpg
    [-O<

LL