Spinoff: Why are dudes so threatened / disgusted by females with "high" body counts?

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Westie wrote: »
    i dont know about these other ? but personally i dont be tryna smash no scalawags simply due to the fact that i know one of them old ? is probably still stalking her ass still reading old text messages and is liable to hop out the bushes on me when im walking her into the liqour store to get that pack of nag champa's and courvoisier .... and thats just a risk that increases with each ? she has let run up in her ... i seen it too many times .... wild ass dudes comin up to ? jobs confronting them at the check stands and ? ...

2602126-1183250606-no-aw.gif

I Done seen too much!
    I had a stalker I didn't sleep with... There are crazy ? out there in general

now imagine what that ? would be capable of doing had you gave him a taste of that ? .....shiiiit ... a ? like that liable to ? me dead .....

sorry but them chicks with all that ? baggage.... cant ? wit em

Cannot go to a movie with em
    Cannot hit up wingstop with em
    Cannot be at the function with em

can-t-do-it-o.gif

I WANT WINNERS!
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont know about these other ? but personally i dont be tryna smash no scalawags simply due to the fact that i know one of them old ? is probably still stalking her ass still reading old text messages and is liable to hop out the bushes on me when im walking her into the liqour store to get that pack of nag champa's and courvoisier .... and thats just a risk that increases with each ? she has let run up in her ... i seen it too many times .... wild ass dudes comin up to ? jobs confronting them at the check stands and ? ...

I Done seen too much!

now imagine what that ? would be capable of doing had you gave him a taste of that ? .....shiiiit ... a ? like that liable to ? me dead .....

can-t-do-it-o.gif

I WANT WINNERS!

So then you're looking for a ? .....
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to do research on some ? i typically ask friends or family members how many boyfriends she has had and them multiply that number by two.
  • JDSTAYWITIT

I Done seen too much!

can-t-do-it-o.gif

I WANT WINNERS!

with good credit
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

I Done seen too much!

can-t-do-it-o.gif

I WANT WINNERS!

with good credit
    That's hard to keep up without being paid for ? ...
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014

Look at you internet cornball dufus ? . Saying dumb ? cause you think it sounds nice and progressive when in reality you dont sound enlightened you sound like ? .

Like this goober ass ? Beam that yall cosignin. The same nincompoop whose girl hangs with her ex under his nose then chumps him when he finds out.

There is no civilization in the history of the world that celebrates the promiscuous woman. Even science and religion agree on this. Women with higher partner amounts are linked with increased relationship instability, unhappiness, less pleasurable ? , mental problems and just over all misery. Men are not. Womens bodies even physically release bonding hormones every time they have sex. Mens do not. stop trying to reinvent the wheel cause some organization of craccas fed you some propaganda. Disgusting ? trash

? , @ me if you got some bullshyt to say;
    Talking about me but not to me is weak.

First off, I handled those issues with my girl quite some time ago. I was confident enough to speak to both she, and whoever else about it. Ain't nothing "chump" about that, at all. I love how ? 's act like they've never had relationships issues, like they've got their s/o in check, like the bytch is behaving for them because of some quality they've credited themselves with. Delusions of grandeur sponsored by pride..

Secondly, all the pusedo-studies that've suggested that "Men do no / are not" whatever the ? to attempt to defend rampant promiscuity have long since been proven false and half-assed. It's all societal, we're taught to act this way. So no science doesn't agree with this, only sexism and religion do.

As I said, ? just love the social propaganda that enables them to engage in unchecked fuckfests and not be held accountable by the same standards they hold women to. It's all made-up fairytale nonsense; And you gon try to use "civilizations in the history of the world" as a defense? ALL of them have been founded on a lot of the same, unchecked authority instituted by males, so they prove Nothing in discussions that in fact are progressive, attempting to grow past the very narrow-minded ideologies our ancestors led with.
  • JDSTAYWITIT

I Done seen too much!

can-t-do-it-o.gif

I WANT WINNERS!

with good credit
    That's hard to keep up without being paid for ? ...

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

..........I'll be back later .... i gotta go reevaluate my master plan
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread sounds like some feminist ? .

It was always a no used up ? thing.
    Not one time has "was Wayne her ex making that ? squirt" crossed my mind. Not with any chick I dealt with ever.

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    deadeye wrote: »
    h

And as far as the car analogy, IM not gon play stupid, I see where you coming from. but me personally having had my last 2 cars be used I could give a ? less who the owners were or how many, I bought them ? off the strength of their current condition and an ideal of how reliable they would be from then on.

Would you pay for them what you would expect to pay for a new car?

That was the main point.

No man in his right mind wants to wife a chick with a high body count.

Smash maybe, but not wife.
    Look man when you in my situation 30 and still in the field looking for a piece of strange you gon take what you can get not to mention that in your 30s the mileage gon add up for everybody whether she ? the same dude or one here and one there.
    To each his own you want you a grown ass ? by all means wait on it with my blessings
  • BEAM
    edited October 2014
    "A key that can open any lock is a master key, a lock that can be opened by any key is just a ? lock"

Both sides take note of that fact and act accordingly, philosophy is nice but reality is reality.

I'm sorry, but that bullshyt analogy is tired. Only idiots subscribe to such elementary, ABC logic.

All of these social and religious constructs encouraged by the masses' abysmal inability to think critically, blindly following the example of civilizations developed thousands of ago years by Men, almost exclusively, is not "reality." It's what you're comfortable with, nothing more..

What a lot of you ? don't realize, is that you sound EXACTLY how White Supremacists sound. They too cling to the past talmbout, "This is just the way things are." Cultural revolutions, sexual revolutions, these things are necessary. Otherwise ? like the ones in this very thread will continue to think they get to decide how other people live their lives based on small-mindedness and society's shortcomings.

Why won't you people just admit that you enjoy the double standard?
    Unfortunately tho, the fact that you like something, or that things've been this way in every lesser civilization to date doesn't mean it's best.
    Candles worked just fine before the lightbulb..
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    ? I look like loving up on a broad that sucked 7 or 8 ? before me talking about "mama I might be found the one"
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BEAM wrote: »
    "A key that can open any lock is a master key, a lock that can be opened by any key is just a ? lock"

Both sides take note of that fact and act accordingly, philosophy is nice but reality is reality.

I'm sorry, but that bullshyt analogy is tired. Only idiots subscribe to such elementary, ABC logic.

All of these social and religious constructs encouraged by the masses' abysmal inability to think critically, blindly following the example of civilizations developed thousands of ago years by Men, almost exclusively, is not "reality." It's what you're comfortable with, nothing more..

What a lot of you ? don't realize, is that you sound EXACTLY how White Supremacists sound. They too cling to the past talmbout, "This is just the way things are." Cultural revolutions, sexual revolutions, these things are necessary. Otherwise ? like the ones in this very thread will continue to think they get to decide how other people live their lives based on small-mindedness and society's shortcomings.

Unfortunately tho, the fact that you like something, or that things've been this way in every lesser civilization to date doesn't mean it's best.

you typed all that but didn't prove what he says was wrong?
  • BEAM

Yeah, i did. My first paragraph is really all I need to supply for an ample rebuttal.

In all honesty, your inability to see beyond your own bias doesn't put the burden of proof on me, nor does your agreeing with him make what he said right. You subscribe to this sexist dogma, you believe it, mainly because you're on the benefitting end of the double standard.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, i did. My first paragraph is really all I need to supply for an ample rebuttal.

In all honesty, your inability to see beyond your own bias doesn't put the burden of proof on me, nor does your agreeing with him make what he said right. You subscribe to this sexist dogma, you believe it, mainly because you're on the benefitting end of the double standard.

Tell me why that analogy is wrong tho
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised the thread even went this deep

no wonder some of you lil ? proudly spousing up ? these days :(
  • BEAM
    edited October 2014
    Tell me why that analogy is wrong tho

Because a ? doesn't have the same purpose / function as a lock; ? is designed to take ? ( any ? shorty wants ). Femmes aren't faulty for ? .

? doesn't have the same purpose / function as a key; ? is designed to go up in ? ( any ? dude wants ). Dudes aren't unlocking anything by ? .

Men want ? , women want ? ; It's biology.

I mean seriously, did you need me to spell it out like that?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

Because its NOT a double standard, what is ideal is not whats real. I like to get into these deep thoughts of what could/should be and all that ? too man but im going to act like i dont know what IS

A woman will NEVER be a man, a woman can't do the things a man can do and vise versa.
    There is NOTHING a white man can do that a black man can't do...throw that out.

We are biologically different and will always be, some of yall more focused on societal standards and losing sight of what really matters down beneath all the propaganda, brainwashing and foolishness....

NATURE

Seems that with all the "progress" women have made since feminism became a real movement, they are becoming less and less happy....
  • BEAM
    edited October 2014
    @ShiveDreadz‌

Bruh, all this societal ? isn't what "IS," it's what we've made up, it's what we've grown comfortable with.

A woman will NEVER be a man, a woman can't do the things a man can do and vise versa.

Like what, beyond men being stronger physically, and women being able to bear children?

Why, EXACTLY, shouldn't women be able to ? as promiscuously as men do?

? is designed to take ? ( any ? she wants, as long as the interest is mutual ). It gets wet for WHOEVER she wants.
    ? is designed to go up in ? ( any ? he wants, as long as the interest is mutual ). It stands up for WHOEVER he wants.

THAT is nature. The freedom to ? whoever the ? you want.
    All this key and lock, "Women can't do this and that because I say so" bullshyt is just that, BULLSHYT.
  • blacktux
    If you look through the thread, i have cosigned/goated some of your post just based on the philosophy behind it, im not an idiot, and not bias...my post has nothing to do with me or what i want out of the situation.

You can do all the typing you want to do, you can post all the gifs and articles but it wont change one fact.

Men dont like chicks with high mileage, its often either a deal breaker or it adds conflict to a situation.

Women don't care as much about that ? , a man's sexual history is not going to scare a woman away....shid some women want that dude with that reputation!!
  • BEAM
    If you look through the thread, i have cosigned/goated some of your post just based on the philosophy behind it, im not an idiot, and not bias...my post has nothing to do with me or what i want out of the situation.

You can do all the typing you want to do, you can post all the gifs and articles but it wont change one fact.

Men dont like chicks with high mileage, its often either a deal breaker or it adds conflict to a situation.

Women don't care as much about that ? , a man's sexual history is not going to scare a woman away....shid some women want that dude with that reputation!!

And I apologize for coming off brashly.

But you've got to realize that these preferences are societal, bruh. They are.
    It's nothing more than long-standing bias rooted in pride, something the male psyche is built on.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @‌beam

do you believe it's just as easy for a man to get ? as it is for a woman to get ? ?

really simplistic question, but I wonder what you think in that regard
  • blacktux
    @ShiveDreadz‌

Bruh, all this societal ? isn't what "IS," it's what we've made up, it's what we've grown comfortable with.

Like what, beyond men being stronger physically, and women being able to bear children?

Why, EXACTLY, shouldn't women be able to ? as promiscuously as men do?

? is designed to take ? ( any ? she wants, as long as the interest is mutual ). It gets wet for WHOEVER she wants.
    ? is designed to go up in ? ( any ? he wants, as long as the interest is mutual ). It stands up for WHOEVER he wants.

THAT is nature. The freedom to ? whoever the ? you want.
    All this key and lock, "Women can't do this and that because I say so" bullshyt is just that BULLSHYT.

LOL but its not ? man, im sorry but its REALITY.

Its why a dude with size, stroke, and the ability to make a woman explode is COVETED. A dude that has the gift of gab and is able to finesse women out of their ? is ATTRACTIVE to women!

Not EVERYONE can go door to door and convince people to buy vacuum cleaners..
    ANYONE can buy a vaccum cleaner!

There is nothing attractive about a woman that any man can ? , there is nothing special about her.

A woman can ? as much as a man can, sure...but the reaction at the end are never going to be seen the same, because the known risks BEFORE SEX EVEN HAPPENS are never going to be the same.

People love a master key
    People hate a ? lock

People have no use for a broken/stripped key...or a key that doesnt fit the lock
    People have plenty use for a lock that not everyone can get the key to

Would you want a lock on your HOME that half the city had the key to?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    LMAO ? want that good head but don't wanna know how she learn to do that ? ....

Wake up wake up.....it's the first of the month!!!

There was always a ? better than you....not because he better, but because he was her first love....
    And because he was better.

You've told men the truth haven't you

About body counts yes. ? game I've lied like a mfer.

Girlllllll every man I been with I told him he was the best lmfao

I'm pretty sure men have lied to you too

Ok miss yunće.
  • BEAM
    @‌beam

do you believe it's just as easy for a man to get ? as it is for a woman to get ? ?

really simplistic question, but I wonder what you think in that regard

Of course it's easier for a woman to get ? , as opposed to a man getting ? ; But much of that is societal at this point too.

Women only have more options because men are taught to audition for them, which women realize, so they choose who they want, instead of whoever they can get, like dudes have to do.

But conversely, women aren't taught to chase, so their dating pool is limited only to who approaches them. Women want to ? just as much as men, but our societal programming shrouds that truth.