Thots is cool, but don't it get old?

2»

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? said "Stoooooooop, I don't want it like this"

I knew chicks in high school that acted just like you

No wonder these ? idolize Young Thug

Young Thug is a homosexual with 5 baby mamas, its nothing to idolize from that annoying peasant
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    T/S ain't nothing wrong with you man sliding up in a piece of strange every night isn't something you aspire to do sounds like you want something of substance.

? hoes with no mental stimulation or attachment tends to eventually get blah for most men at some point it's generally later in life though.

The same thing that pleases a person at one age generally isn't the focal point of their pleasure years down the road.

Perspectives change people generally mellow out slow down stop going out as much have kids and start families happens soon for some than others.

I ain't ready for kids or family, just tired of not caring about nothing and meeting women who is souless with no depth and turn up junkies with daddy issues. She wanted me to go raw, iand I just met the ? bruh. I never went raw lol

Understood find you a woman with some substance and things going on in life.

They out there might have to turn over a few rocks though.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ud put ur mouth on a ? but not ur ? ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

She popped out of nowhere and caught me off guard because we just stared talking

Eventually I got dressed and she gave me a free ride to work and was ? off the whole time.

18492.gif

Something's not adding up.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [She wanted me to go raw, iand I just met the ? bruh. I never went raw lol

She probably just found out she was pregnant and was gonna come back in 9 months and try to convince you that you were the father.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    That ? said "Stoooooooop, I don't want it like this"

I knew chicks in high school that acted just like you
    photo-3.jpg

its so funny reading this in drakes voice.
  • silverfoxx
    deadeye wrote: »

She popped out of nowhere and caught me off guard because we just stared talking

Eventually I got dressed and she gave me a free ride to work and was ? off the whole time.

18492.gif

Something's not adding up.

LMAO im getting reeady for work and she calls me and says she in the area, we stay close based on where she live. She wanted to come pass through before i went to work,,, her orignal question was "do you need a ride to work" once she found out i was still home, she came over.
  • silverfoxx
    deadeye wrote: »
    [She wanted me to go raw, iand I just met the ? bruh. I never went raw lol

She probably just found out she was pregnant and was gonna come back in 9 months and try to convince you that you were the father.

Thats possible, she did told me she lost a baby before. Man come to think about all this i really dodged a huge L i was about to take... i should have never kissed her though. She addicted to eating cornstarch by the way
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crude_ wrote: »
    T/S ain't nothing wrong with you man sliding up in a piece of strange every night isn't something you aspire to do sounds like you want something of substance.

? hoes with no mental stimulation or attachment tends to eventually get blah for most men at some point it's generally later in life though.

The same thing that pleases a person at one age generally isn't the focal point of their pleasure years down the road.

Perspectives change people generally mellow out slow down stop going out as much have kids and start families happens soon for some than others.

I ain't ready for kids or family, just tired of not caring about nothing and meeting women who is souless with no depth and turn up junkies with daddy issues. She wanted me to go raw, iand I just met the ? bruh. I never went raw lol

Props man, that truly is some real talk. I respect you for staying true to yourself over all.

At the end of the day all these guys egging you on don't have to deal with whatever consequences that might've arisen from that.

• FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? 22 and already tired of thots. You too young to retire.
    The game gone call you back!

e4s-whenever-i-see-a-gonewild-submitter-bidding-reddit-farewell.jpg
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cut Silverfoxx some slack yo...stall em out
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to add this.. Thot might be the most struggle slang word of all time.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Men can't be thots

Double standard
  • silverfoxx
    FlightKing wrote: »
    This ? 22 and already tired of thots. You too young to retire.
    The game gone call you back!

e4s-whenever-i-see-a-gonewild-submitter-bidding-reddit-farewell.jpg

Yup, been called back last night, and loved it smh.