The Legend Killer done??????

TheIraq
TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Obviously not but.....

Can somebody explain what happened to him and his character? Was it the suspensions? Did he achieve too much too early??????

I am in no way saying he's a ? .... Nor am I saying he's never gonna be main event status again but the momentum he had from 03 maybe 04 to 07 maybe 08 is dead... What happened?????

Also how do repackage him????

Last time I remember Randy Orton being a REAL factor or threat was his feud with John Cena back in 07 and things started getting reptivite after that.

Character is stale and a heel turn isnt a long term fix.....

Comments

• TheIraq
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMPnn1VE8Vc

Watched this after I made the thread........
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bruh just got stale, this recent face run to be specific, then the latest suspension didnt help, but bruh so young still so i think he can bounce back with proper booking, and i think he's prolly still the 2nd or 3rd most popular in wwe. personally he dont even have to be a heel, but u see so much of what ruined cena in him, just maybe mixin up his 5 moves of doom and bring that edge back to him where he'll snap out on anyone whether hes a face or heel will go a long way, also the announcers used the most corniest terms during his matches "he's goin to that place WHERE HE HEARS THE VOICES" it does him no favors.
  • TheIraq
    bruh just got stale, this recent face run to be specific, then the latest suspension didnt help, but bruh so young still so i think he can bounce back with proper booking, and i think he's prolly still the 2nd or 3rd most popular in wwe. personally he dont even have to be a heel, but u see so much of what ruined cena in him, just maybe mixin up his 5 moves of doom and bring that edge back to him where he'll snap out on anyone whether hes a face or heel will go a long way, also the announcers used the most corniest terms during his matches "he's goin to that place WHERE HE HEARS THE VOICES" it does him no favors.

All you said was truth but the bolded is so real...... They had some nice matches but John Cena won 8 or 9 out 10 of those matches lol crazy.....

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was suspensions they not trying to make that Jeff Hardy Mistake over again. That's the main reason Punk is getting

his push because he is reliable. He gotta get his attitude together first before they even think about repackaging him .

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude is just not a good face
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because every time he speaks in his monotone voice, I put my tv on mute.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy is a ? up. He ? up in 06, stayed injured and kept getting busted for drugs and steroids. He's one of the most unreliable cats ever.

He's been punished for his suspensions is all. When he comes back, hopefully he turns heel and gets rolling again. He too young to bury, he's also too established and too popular...they have no choice but to push him when he gets back.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    his character is better as a heel than face
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    He was still acting heelish during his whole Survivor series stint and was funny as hell "i hate you" at ? Foleys face ... I think he needs to get the little things back ... Like the spasms n the punt to a down opponent and he'll be just fine
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would'nt be surprised if he turns in the new year. Dude doesnt draw flies as a face
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royal Rumble winner.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's supposed to be having a new gimmick I heard.
  • TheIraq
    Anything changed??????????????????
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious foresight
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    orton needs comp
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love when old threads are dug up. Randy got in his own way but you can't dismiss that he has classics. He stil has it in him he just needs to get off that ? and acting like he's bigger than the company of the recent reports about his behavior are true.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love when old threads are dug up. Randy got in his own way but you can't dismiss that he has classics. He stil has it in him he just needs to get off that ? and acting like he's bigger than the company of the recent reports about his behavior are true.

I think he could have been the next great dominant heel after HHH.

He still has time cause he is still in his "prime" wrestling wise

Like you said he just gotta get out his own way...or watch as one of these youngins take his spot
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think he could have been the next great dominant heel after HHH.

He still has time cause he is still in his "prime" wrestling wise

Like you said he just gotta get out his own way...or watch as one of these youngins take his spot

once again its not all his fault the position he's in now

i think a feud with ambrose would rejuvenate his character