COMMUNITY LIVES! SEASON 6 TO AIR ON YAHOO

2»

Comments

• Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If their was a cast member to go it would of Been her.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what is this Yahoo screen ? ? You gotta pay for it? Or do you just go to the site when the show is scheduled?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    So what is this Yahoo screen ? ? You gotta pay for it? Or do you just go to the site when the show is scheduled?

Yahoo Screen is kind of like Hulu in a way. But they make their money entirely by ads. Ads from the site itself, and ads when you watch stuff.

Costs no money, all ya gotta do is get a free acct with yahoo and you can access it.

Show starts filming in November with a release date probably Late jan/early Feb. Episodes will be released weekly like they were on cable.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

Yahoo Screen is kind of like Hulu in a way. But they make their money entirely by ads. Ads from the site itself, and ads when you watch stuff.

Costs no money, all ya gotta do is get a free acct with yahoo and you can access it.

Show starts filming in November with a release date probably Late jan/early Feb. Episodes will be released weekly like they were on cable.

Dope. Appreciate that. I wonder if they'll have an app so I can put that ? on my
    Roku.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to say they do, it is a relatively new service though so that might still be in development.

Cant access twitter here at work, but a couple days ago, and i think its in reference to troy or maybe they just had a huge idea in the writing, but Dan Harmon tweeted "If community fans are Julia Roberts... AND THEY ARE... Richard Gere is pulling up."

Recent interview (prolly 2-3 weeks old now) of glover, they asked him if he was planning on returning to community for season 6. He didnt say yes didnt say no, just said "I still have to talk to Dan"