What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

And the spinoffs a spinning: We all seek validation. Why is one way better/worse than another?

2»

Replies

  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meroe wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    Meroe wrote: »
    despite what some people say, i respect your threads, pralims. are you into philosophy at all? @pralims

    nope.

    why you say that?


    because there's a name for how you go about making your threads. its called deductive dialectical reasoning. simply put its an ancient practice of philosophy that tries to break down commonly held beliefs or sayings held to be true by society to dissect whether one individual beliefs truly support that saying or it contradicts.

    its a line of thinking that made Socrates & Plato famous in their own times. Its encouraged in my school of metaphysical practice that's rooted in the revelations of the 2 philosophers previously mentioned, and from other philosophers in antiquity.

    I say this because you might just have a hidden propensity towards philosophy that as of yet has not been explored. props though, because it takes a person cut from a certain cloth to even want to go down that road, especially without educational coercion. props brother.

    i think i know where your going with this.

    i do ask alot of questions not because i dont know the answer but to see how others think and process their reality into the proposed question. I like to see others views and learn from it to better myself. it helps me paint a bigger picture by taking multiple points and seeing different angles to produce a 360 degree image.

    to see a complete battlefield gives you advantage over someone who only sees it one way.

    i never thought about philosophy...but let me look into it

    thanks bruh
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


    MelqartxxCivicxxtopoftheworld
  • MelqartMelqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artPosts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    Meroe wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    Meroe wrote: »
    despite what some people say, i respect your threads, pralims. are you into philosophy at all? @pralims

    nope.

    why you say that?


    because there's a name for how you go about making your threads. its called deductive dialectical reasoning. simply put its an ancient practice of philosophy that tries to break down commonly held beliefs or sayings held to be true by society to dissect whether one individual beliefs truly support that saying or it contradicts.

    its a line of thinking that made Socrates & Plato famous in their own times. Its encouraged in my school of metaphysical practice that's rooted in the revelations of the 2 philosophers previously mentioned, and from other philosophers in antiquity.

    I say this because you might just have a hidden propensity towards philosophy that as of yet has not been explored. props though, because it takes a person cut from a certain cloth to even want to go down that road, especially without educational coercion. props brother.

    i think i know where your going with this.

    i do ask alot of questions not because i dont know the answer but to see how others think and process their reality into the proposed question. I like to see others views and learn from it to better myself. it helps me paint a bigger picture by taking multiple points and seeing different angles to produce a 360 degree image.

    to see a complete battlefield gives you advantage over someone who only sees it one way.

    i never thought about philosophy...but let me look into it

    thanks bruh

    you sure are a wise one! i couldnt have put it better. im glad to see this.
    244eij6.jpg
    In silence there must be movement, and in motion, there must be silence.
    Small movement is better than big,
    No movement is better than small.
    Silence is the Mother of all movement.
    In Movement you should be like a Dragon or a Tiger.
    In Non-Movement you should be like a Buddha.
    --Wang Xiangzhai
    topoftheworldOmegaConflict
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.