(DREAM MATCH) JBL vs STAN "The Larait" HANSEN

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
This is the first of many DREAM MATCHES putting Legends against Legends who never faced each other.

This match would of been of EPIC PROPORTIONS....

STAN HANSEN vs JBL in Japan in a Strong Style Stiff, Hooking wrestling match.

Stan Hansen one of the greatest Strong Style Wrestler of all times a former AWA World Champion, PWF, AJPW, 4X WORLD STRONGEST TAG TEAM AND 8X AJPW tag champion who wrestled against the biggest, baddest, wrestlers in wrestling history and legends from Japan to America
Stan%20Hansen.jpg

STAN HANSEN vs TERRY FUNK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9W-io5xUJE

vs

JBL a physical, strong style wrestler who is know to punish his opposition who got his start in CWA a Catch/Strong Style wrestling federation. JBL is a 3x tag champ, 1x WWE champ and who held 24 Championship in the wwe.
jbl2.jpg

JBL vs BOOKER T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6hjYjS_g2w

Who you got???

DREAM MATCH - JBL vs STAN "The Larait" HANSEN 8 votes

JBL
25%
dalyricalbanditCymicaldane 2 votes
STAN HANSEN
75%
blackkevblaziniRobCoLifewaterproofplayboy buddy roseMally_GOGClarenceBoddicker 6 votes
TIE
0%

Comments

• Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JBL
    *BLANK* I wanted to pick Hansen! :-(
  • waterproof
    Options
    STAN HANSEN
    Stan Hansen The Origin of Lariat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZMX3_lzITE

JBL Clothesline From Hell Tribute
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCj6Qzr2LBo
  • waterproof
    Options
    STAN HANSEN

It's a hard one to choose since they are almost identical, JBL took alot from Stan Hansen but damn it would of been a great slobber knocker IN the words of Jim Ross
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JBL
    waterproof wrote: »

It's a hard one to choose since they are almost identical, JBL took alot from Stan Hansen but damn it would of been a great slobber knocker IN the words of Jim Ross

Yup. But i still prefer Hansen over JBL
  • waterproof
    Options
    STAN HANSEN
    stop biting my steez
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    STAN HANSEN
    hansen was the real deal.... i see a piece of him in quite a few wrestlers... notably jbl & bully ray dudley
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    JBL
    Jbl was that dude his size plus that clothesline made it official
  • waterproof
    Options
    STAN HANSEN
    hansen was the real deal.... i see a piece of him in quite a few wrestlers... notably jbl & bully ray dudley

Hansen is one of the greatest wrestler who was truly appreciated by the Japanese, and one of the most feared wrestler. Hansen was one of the richest wrestler of his time because Japan paid him well for his work in the ring and his stiff style. Hansen would put a hurting on you, His Match vs Vader is a classic match how Hansen would put a hurting on you if you try any ?
  • waterproof
    Options
    STAN HANSEN
    Jbl was that dude his size plus that clothesline made it official

JBL is that dude, But Hansen is would of took JBL to a place he never been physically
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    STAN HANSEN
    Hansen

made Vader's eye pop out in a match

JBL was a poorman's Stan Hansen, even back in the old GWF when he was John Hawk. He only got his mystique/respect because he was a company guy and bullied people. He knew he could get away with punk ? because he had backing from the company. I have never heard or seen JBL be in situations where he had to be a real man, a real tough guy.
  • waterproof
    Options
    STAN HANSEN
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Hansen

made Vader's eye pop out in a match

JBL was a poorman's Stan Hansen, even back in the old GWF when he was John Hawk. He only got his mystique/respect because he was a company guy and bullied people. He knew he could get away with punk ? because he had backing from the company. I have never heard or seen JBL be in situations where he had to be a real man, a real tough guy.

Hell yeah that Hansen vs Vader match was in Japan. And Vader always got too stiff with wrestlers, punking them because they was shook, Vader hit Hansen with a stiff shot, and Hansen didn't took it to kind and hit Vader with a shot that popped Vader eye out of socket.

but Vader was a G and continued the match