NEW EXCLUSIVE MIXTAPE: Team DAR- Genesis

13»

Comments

• TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Not everybody will feel the music, that's probably the first negative review I've heard and I'm not even sure how production can sound dated with a different mesh of beats and styles but if you said you haven't heard anything worthwhile in a long time, I'll def take that with a grain of salt.

As far as Axel, we all laugh at Axel verses, which is kinda the point. Axel is animated. Aggressive flow. ? just different. Same with Apollo and Speed.
  • TrueGodHS
    Not everybody will feel the music, that's probably the first negative review I've heard and I'm not even sure how production can sound dated with a different mesh of beats and styles but if you said you haven't heard anything worthwhile in a long time, I'll def take that with a grain of salt.

As far as Axel, we all laugh at Axel verses, which is kinda the point. Axel is animated. Aggressive flow. ? just different. Same with Apollo and Speed.
  • TrueGodHS
    Why the ? did it triple post
  • TrueGodHS
    This ain't stickied no more? ? it
  • TrueGodHS
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TrueGodHS wrote: »

lets give this a little life.

@ the bolded:

is that a question? or what is that?

"a different mesh" of anything doesn't make it any better than a mesh of the same ? . A lot of the times, having a different mesh of ? (like this album) could be counterintuitive. WE've seen that ? too many times: a club song, a girl song, a hood song, a drug song, a deep song, a story telling song, a thug song, etc. That has never been proven to be the formula for success.

As far as me saying it sounded dated AT TIMES, is me pointing out the fact the some of those beats sounded like some early soundclick-early heatmakerz joints. Plus I despise high pitch samples with little to no effort into the flip or something.

Again, this is just me, seeing as Im your only negative review.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS wrote: »

lets give this a little life.

@ the bolded:

is that a question? or what is that?

"a different mesh" of anything doesn't make it any better than a mesh of the same ? . A lot of the times, having a different mesh of ? (like this album) could be counterintuitive. WE've seen that ? too many times: a club song, a girl song, a hood song, a drug song, a deep song, a story telling song, a thug song, etc. That has never been proven to be the formula for success.

As far as me saying it sounded dated AT TIMES, is me pointing out the fact the some of those beats sounded like some early soundclick-early heatmakerz joints. Plus I despise high pitch samples with little to no effort into the flip or something.

Again, this is just me, seeing as Im your only negative review.

Appreciate all criticism. Not putting too much stock into this. Don't agree and most probably don't either but I agree on a formula not being the way to go.

I never buy the whole "dated" ? because hip hop is diverse. None of these tracks are on no Swizz Beatz Casio style or one dimensional Timbaland in 98 ? . But everyone is entitled to their opinion, some of it just sounds like a bit of a reach. Sound click comment being the main one. Music not gon please everybody though. So appreciate the listen.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did i not have any serious verses on here tho, dats a reach lmao
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a bag of dope need a bag of dope....
  • TrueGodHS
    I need a bag of dope need a bag of dope....

Lmaooo
  • TrueGodHS
    Genesis doing pretty decent numbers for a week and some change.
  • TrueGodHS
    First snippet off my upcoming fifth album "Pursuing Happiness"

Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpWP38Eotig