So I Almost Died Bro

124»

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i honestly dont even care about my family i sold my g35 bought some tin foil woke up and my tv was gone
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see y'all ? had ya fun now I'll answer back

@CHICAGO_BREED‌ 1st off I went back and read ya comments u said BD ain't under 5 u a damn lie we people's nation so we under 5 Gd under 6 u goofy @Top Boy P u goofy for believeing his b.s u ? ridden too

@Black_Samson‌ @_Lefty‌ ? I'm not no special agent I don't know how to take apart guns and all that b.s I buy them shoot them and toss em the gun that jammed was a hi point ruger copped it for 80 on the street now I see why it was going for 80 cheap ass ?

@Avenue Crazy I'm 24 so I wasn't around back then bru was still a youngin but I know bd and gd don't back together no more that's for damn sure ask them drocity ?

@Parallel‌ ? anything I post is gonna be from my life ion do those what if situation threads this other ? be doing

Ain't no ? BD's under the 5 poin star....go to chicago saying that ? and see where you end up.............you a ? goofy still gang banging, go get a job and do something with yaself. Don't @ me to this dumb ? vik

? ion know how y'all do it in the chi I'm in ga to different places too ass ?

Ooooohhh now I get it you from that ? ass GA. Keep repping yo set Young Thugga

? bring ya ass to G.A so I can put ya face on ya shoes since u feel like popping off hoe

Aight.

Not only can't he pop off, he's emotionally unstable too.........thugga thugga lol

Not gonna argue with u lil ? I'm just saying it's easy to pop off behind a screen I rather u stay it to my face but u won't or can't so I'm done with u

Damn bro took you 30 post later to figure that ? out
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CHICAGO_BREED‌ 1st off I went back and read ya comments u said BD ain't under 5 u a damn lie we people's nation so we under 5 Gd under 6 u goofy @Top Boy P u goofy for believeing his b.s u ? ridden too

@Black_Samson‌ @_Lefty‌ ? I'm not no special agent I don't know how to take apart guns and all that b.s I buy them shoot them and toss em the gun that jammed was a hi point ruger copped it for 80 on the street now I see why it was going for 80 cheap ass ?

@Avenue Crazy I'm 24 so I wasn't around back then bru was still a youngin but I know bd and gd don't back together no more that's for damn sure ask them drocity ?

@Parallel‌ ? anything I post is gonna be from my life ion do those what if situation threads this other ? be doing

Ain't no ? BD's under the 5 poin star....go to chicago saying that ? and see where you end up.............you a ? goofy still gang banging, go get a job and do something with yaself. Don't @ me to this dumb ? vik

So ATL bangers are misconstruing Chicago gangs?

Ay ay AYYYY, chill on the GA bashing .

Ion know who the ? this ? is, this ? ain't Eeen' from Georgia brah .
  • CHICAGO_BREED

So ATL bangers are misconstruing Chicago gangs?

Ay ay AYYYY, chill on the GA bashing .

Ion know who the ? this ? is, this ? ain't Eeen' from Georgia brah .

My bad jo
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

? bring ya ass to G.A so I can put ya face on ya shoes since u feel like popping off hoe

Aight.

Not only can't he pop off, he's emotionally unstable too.........thugga thugga lol

Not gonna argue with u lil ? I'm just saying it's easy to pop off behind a screen I rather u stay it to my face but u won't or can't so I'm done with u

Damn bro took you 30 post later to figure that ? out

You done yet bro
    200_s.gif
  • b@squ1@t redux
    gangbanging is demonic friends lets dispense with all the tomfoolery
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can a 80 dollar gun even hurt somebody? i don't know ? about guns but my logic tells me i'd be better off just throwing bullets at a ? than relying on a 80 dollar pistol to get me out of a tight situation.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    can a 80 dollar gun even hurt somebody? i don't know ? about guns but my logic tells me i'd be better off just throwing bullets at a ? than relying on a 80 dollar pistol to get me out of a tight situation.

Well its a throw away gun u murk a ? and toss it u wouldn't spend 300 on a gun at a ? shop just to murk a ? a toss it. Plus guns sell differently on the street if a guns been used (got a body on it) then it'll go for cheap
  • b@squ1@t redux
    got a brand new .38 smith for 150$ one time not hard ot come by
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? still banging in 2014? Too bad they missed

2py569t.jpg
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »

@SneakDZA‌
    High points will get a nugga outta here if you usin dumdums and you know how to shoot without that limpwristed ? . Hollows will jam up in a hurry no matter how skilled you are though. We laugh at poo put ? that come with high point pistols. Unless you get it for $80, and you have an immediate play to sell it for $100+ leave it where it's at. Na, matter of fact, a 20 dollar flip ain't even enough to get all the hygiene on ya commissary if you get caught wit it. Leave it where its at every time, don't trust ya life to those.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014

Bruh......I don't know any ACTIVE sets in Bama/GA/Tenn that are BD and bang under 5, unless you claiming Blue Fin.....loool

You saying that you 24, and wasn't around back then, what you just started bangin in your 20's? Everyone I know that bang been in it since 10 and up, and know ALL information on their Nation/set and their enemies Nation/set. I'm sayin.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Ghost313 wrote: »

Bruh......I don't know any ACTIVE sets in Bama/GA/Tenn that are BD and bang under 5, unless you claiming Blue Fin.....loool

You saying that you 24, and wasn't around back then, what you just started bangin in your 20's? Everyone I know that bang been in it since 10 and up, and know ALL information on their Nation/set and their enemies Nation/set. I'm sayin.

Bruh he just another lost ni@@a. He gang banging cuz he watched Colors on Netflix disregard his ? comments. I'm from Chicago where most that gang ? started and my family tree full of OG's and this ? got the nerve to tell me bout some gang ? ...........false flagging ass lame.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Ghost313 wrote: »

Bruh he just another lost ni@@a. He gang banging cuz he watched Colors on Netflix disregard his ? comments. I'm from Chicago where most that gang ? started and my family tree full of OG's and this ? got the nerve to tell me bout some gang ? ...........false flagging ass lame.

SUUUUCCCCKKKK AAAAASAA DDDDDDIIIIIIICCCCKKKK
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I'm rolling, all my ? rolling/
    30 clips & them hollow tips will have his ass sitting in Roseland

Someone goes to that hospital then RIP