167891012»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    The Nag Hammadi Gospels expose the Bible ? as a demented imposter deity pretending to be ? . His many disguises include Allah of the Quran, Jehovah of the Bible, and YHWH or Yahweh to the Jews

Christians SAY HELLO to Yaldabaoth, Lord of the Archons
    LONG BEFORE the birth of Christianity, monotheism was an anomaly; Europe and the Near East flourished under the divine guidance of Sophia, the ancient goddess of wisdom. The Earth was the embodiment of Sophia and thus sacred to the people who sought fulfillment in her presence. This ancient philosophy was threatening to the emerging salvation-based creed of Christianity that was based on patriarchal dominion over the Earth and lauded personal suffering as a path to the afterlife…

Hypatia was a Neoplatonist philosopher, astronomer and mathematician, whose murder by a Christian mob in 415 AD marked the end of the Classical Era and the beginning of moral and spiritual decline under the tyranny of Christianity.
    IN THE GNOSTIC GOSPELS of Nag Hammadi, written in the 1st Century, the writers warn us about the ? of the Bible. Known as the “Demiurge” or “Yaldabaoth”, he is described as an insane, demented imposter deity who works against humanity. He is a self-deified inorganic phantom, deluded about his own identity.
    The word “Demiurge” literally means “half-working” or “half-powered”—so called because he can originate nothing, but must imitate what already exists. The leader of the extraterrestrial Archon race, he is also called Saklas (“fool”), Samael (“blind”)—and Yaldabaoth to the Gnostics. This is the biblical father ? of the Old Testament, Yahweh or Jehovah—the ? still worshiped by millions of Jews, Christians and Muslims today.

YALDABAOTH is a demented pretender ? who claims to be the creator of the material world, and demands slavish obedience from his human subjects, while he works to undermine the evolution and destiny of humanity. According to the Gnostic writings, “Yaldabaoth himself chose a certain man named Abraham, and made a covenant with him,” and so started the devastating salvationist, religions of monotheism.
    ARCHONS are predatory cyborgs, lacking creativity, but can imitate with a vengeance. Their expertise is simulation (‘HAL’, virtual reality), and the Demiurge fashioned a heaven world, copied from the Sophianic original, but completely fake. This Archontic heaven is the afterworld for countless humans who are duped by the simulation presented by messianic, salvationist religion (Christianity).
    This fake ‘salvation’ by superhuman powers, rather than through the divine potential innate to humanity and aligned with the planetary goddess Sophia, is the hallmark of extraterrestrial religion. It is the root cause of most of the problems that currently beset humanity.

Very interesting. I'm going to do some research on this. It's easy to see the Old Testament ? is an insane maniac.

Read the Nag Hammadi gospels for free online just Google. Read the Apocraphon of John as well as other Gnostic scripture.

http://youtu.be/BTtqakupqZ4

I've done some reading on the Gnostic scriptures and it seems to say there are at least two gods at work, a supreme being who is indeed good, with angels as his allies, and an evil false ? with demon allies, who many say is the Old Testament ? . The same false ? that ironically helped create the world we live in. Jesus in Gnostic scriptures was an angel or savior of the "good ? " , or New Testament ? to you I assume?

It's a little confusing because there are several Gnostic frames of thought, but these are interesting theories. Gnostic thought seems based on a Christian or Judaic perspective but its rejection of the Old Testament ? is a very positive step.

I couldn't watch the whole video, but in your Gnostic belief, Yaldabaoth aka the Old Testament ? is an alien king or high ruler from the past who purposely wanted to divide humans and create chaos to sow more power to itself; would not surprise me, many ancient cultures were influenced by aliens. Many of whom were horrible beings according to ancient tales.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Serious question to the Christians here.....

If Jesus REALLY was the savior and "son of ? ", then why couldn't he even convince his FELLOW JEWS that he was? After all, Jesus himself was a Jew, so why couldn't he convince his fellow Jews of that? I understand some of them (the disciples) eventually did convert but why he couldn't he do this when he was alive for most of the Jews around him?

read your bible again Jesus had a large following. but they were not strong enough in their faith so many fell away

Shut up fool. You believe in Constantine Christanity.

"Orthodox Christians assembled the Bible not to bring all the gospels together, but rather to encourage uniformity. From the plethora of Christian gospels, Bishop Irenaeus compiled the first list of biblical writings that resemble today's New Testament around 180 C.E. By 393 and 397, Bishop Athanasius had a similar list ratified by the Church councils of Hippo and Carthage. By prohibiting and burning any other writings, the Catholic Church eventually gave the impression that this Bible and its four canonized Gospels represented the only original Christian view. And yet, as late as 450, Theodore of Cyrrhus said that there were at least 200 different gospels circulating in his own diocese. Even the Catholic Encyclopedia now admits that the "idea of a complete and clear-cut canon of the New Testament existing from the beginning... has no foundation in history."

(Helen Ellerbe, The Dark Side of Christian History, p.16, pub. A.D.1995)
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If Jesus REALLY was the savior and "son of ? ", then why couldn't he even convince his FELLOW JEWS that he was? After all, Jesus himself was a Jew, so why couldn't he convince his fellow Jews of that? I understand some of them (the disciples) eventually did convert but why he couldn't he do this when he was alive for most of the Jews around him?

read your bible again Jesus had a large following. but they were not strong enough in their faith so many fell away

"Orthodox Christians assembled the Bible not to bring all the gospels together, but rather to encourage uniformity. From the plethora of Christian gospels, Bishop Irenaeus compiled the first list of biblical writings that resemble today's New Testament around 180 C.E. By 393 and 397, Bishop Athanasius had a similar list ratified by the Church councils of Hippo and Carthage. By prohibiting and burning any other writings, the Catholic Church eventually gave the impression that this Bible and its four canonized Gospels represented the only original Christian view. And yet, as late as 450, Theodore of Cyrrhus said that there were at least 200 different gospels circulating in his own diocese. Even the Catholic Encyclopedia now admits that the "idea of a complete and clear-cut canon of the New Testament existing from the beginning... has no foundation in history."

How the ? are you going to tell me what i believe without asking me??? i don't follow constantine christanity you stupid ? ANY WAY I AM DONE WITH YOU
  • beenwize
    Options

How the ? are you going to tell me what i believe without asking me??? i don't follow constantine christanity you stupid ? ANY WAY I AM DONE WITH YOU

I like how you ignored the quote. In another verse of the same manuscript, Yahshua declares:

"I am come to end the sacrifices and feasts of blood, and if ye cease not offering and eating of flesh and blood, the wrath of ? shall not cease from you, even as it came to your fathers in the wilderness, who lusted for flesh, and they ate to their content, and were filled with rottenness, and the plague consumed them."
    "And I say unto you, though ye be gathered together in my ? , if ye keep not my commandments I will cast you forth. For if ye keep not the lesser mysteries, who shall give you the greater?"
    "He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much."
    So, according to Yahshua, vegetarianism is one of the "lesser mysteries" of the spiritual life, an ABSOLUTE REQUIREMENT for becoming a disciple of Yahshua, and a prerequisite to being trusted with the "greater mysteries" of the universe.

• beenwize
    Options

In another verse from "Holy Twelve", Yahshua makes clear that flesh eaters are to be welcomed into our "outer-circle" church activities, but cannot participate in "inner-circle" activities until they become vegetarian:

A disciple of Yahshua asked him a question, saying "Master, if there come to us any that eat flesh ...shall we receive them?"

And Jesus said unto him, "Let such abide in the outer court till they cleanse themselves from these grosser evils; for till they perceive, and repent of these, they are not fit to receive the higher mysteries."

Of course, Yahshua practiced what he preached; he was himself a vegetarian:

Yahshua said,

"For of the fruits of the trees and the seeds of the herbs alone do I partake, and these are changed by the Spirit into my flesh and my blood. Of these alone and their like shall ye eat who believe in me, and are my disciples, for of these, in the Spirit, come life and health and healing unto man."
    In the above excerpt, the term "and their like" refers to "other similar vegetarian food items".
  • beenwize
    Options
    The Nag Hammadi Gospels expose the Bible ? as a demented imposter deity pretending to be ? . His many disguises include Allah of the Quran, Jehovah of the Bible, and YHWH or Yahweh to the Jews

LONG BEFORE the birth of Christianity, monotheism was an anomaly; Europe and the Near East flourished under the divine guidance of Sophia, the ancient goddess of wisdom. The Earth was the embodiment of Sophia and thus sacred to the people who sought fulfillment in her presence. This ancient philosophy was threatening to the emerging salvation-based creed of Christianity that was based on patriarchal dominion over the Earth and lauded personal suffering as a path to the afterlife…

Hypatia was a Neoplatonist philosopher, astronomer and mathematician, whose murder by a Christian mob in 415 AD marked the end of the Classical Era and the beginning of moral and spiritual decline under the tyranny of Christianity.
    IN THE GNOSTIC GOSPELS of Nag Hammadi, written in the 1st Century, the writers warn us about the ? of the Bible. Known as the “Demiurge” or “Yaldabaoth”, he is described as an insane, demented imposter deity who works against humanity. He is a self-deified inorganic phantom, deluded about his own identity.
    The word “Demiurge” literally means “half-working” or “half-powered”—so called because he can originate nothing, but must imitate what already exists. The leader of the extraterrestrial Archon race, he is also called Saklas (“fool”), Samael (“blind”)—and Yaldabaoth to the Gnostics. This is the biblical father ? of the Old Testament, Yahweh or Jehovah—the ? still worshiped by millions of Jews, Christians and Muslims today.

YALDABAOTH is a demented pretender ? who claims to be the creator of the material world, and demands slavish obedience from his human subjects, while he works to undermine the evolution and destiny of humanity. According to the Gnostic writings, “Yaldabaoth himself chose a certain man named Abraham, and made a covenant with him,” and so started the devastating salvationist, religions of monotheism.
    ARCHONS are predatory cyborgs, lacking creativity, but can imitate with a vengeance. Their expertise is simulation (‘HAL’, virtual reality), and the Demiurge fashioned a heaven world, copied from the Sophianic original, but completely fake. This Archontic heaven is the afterworld for countless humans who are duped by the simulation presented by messianic, salvationist religion (Christianity).
    This fake ‘salvation’ by superhuman powers, rather than through the divine potential innate to humanity and aligned with the planetary goddess Sophia, is the hallmark of extraterrestrial religion. It is the root cause of most of the problems that currently beset humanity.

Very interesting. I'm going to do some research on this. It's easy to see the Old Testament ? is an insane maniac.

Read the Nag Hammadi gospels for free online just Google. Read the Apocraphon of John as well as other Gnostic scripture.

http://youtu.be/BTtqakupqZ4

I've done some reading on the Gnostic scriptures and it seems to say there are at least two gods at work, a supreme being who is indeed good, with angels as his allies, and an evil false ? with demon allies, who many say is the Old Testament ? . The same false ? that ironically helped create the world we live in. Jesus in Gnostic scriptures was an angel or savior of the "good ? " , or New Testament ? to you I assume?

It's a little confusing because there are several Gnostic frames of thought, but these are interesting theories. Gnostic thought seems based on a Christian or Judaic perspective but its rejection of the Old Testament ? is a very positive step.

I couldn't watch the whole video, but in your Gnostic belief, Yaldabaoth aka the Old Testament ? is an alien king or high ruler from the past who purposely wanted to divide humans and create chaos to sow more power to itself; would not surprise me, many ancient cultures were influenced by aliens. Many of whom were horrible beings according to ancient tales.

In the Gontic teaching Jesus was sent by the true ? who is the loving ? mentioned in the New Testament, but the kjv is tampered gospels so they twisted it and added evil doctrines in it. You can find bits and pieces of the true ? being revealed in the New Testament tho. That's one reason Jesus in the New Testament refers to his ? as father and he never says the name of the Old Testament ? . You have to do your research tho the Gnostic and essene scriptures are deep and will answer a lot of the questions you may of had regarding the Bible and the world.
  • beenwize
    Options

Even if you don't get to far in the Gnostic scriptures the Bible is evidence itself that it's ? is a crazy blood thirsty war monger who works against humanity and instigates nations against each other throughout the entire book. This is a great book to read I think there may be a pdf available online for free.

http://www.amazon.com/Jehovah-Unmasked-Nathaniel-J-Merritt/dp/1411651472/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411531648&sr=8-1&keywords=jehovah+unmasked

51Vs%2B0X1kvL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-big,TopRight,35,-73_OU01_AA300_.jpg

From the Publisher

JEHOVAH UNMASKED! The True Identity of the Bible-? Revealed, has been such a success as to warrant a NEW EDITION. This second edition takes the reader even deeper into the truly bizarre side of the Bible. A side you will never hear read from any pulpit anywhere. Come along for a wild ride as the author unfolds to you, in your own Bible, mysteries and weirdness that the churches of Christendom would much rather you remain ignorant of. Be prepared for shock after shock as the light of understanding dawns and you realize how completely YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO by all the churches of Christendom! Read for yourself, IN YOUR OWN BIBLE, the LIES OF ? in the Garden of Eden AND THE TRUTH TOLD BY THE SERPENT!

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

46 of 51 people found the following review helpful
    THIS BOOK IS THE KEY!
    By Bombardier on January 8, 2006

Jehovah Unmasked answered all the questions I'd had about the Bibles depiction of ? , questions that had really bothered me. I always wondered why the ? of the Old Testament lost his temper and murdered millions of people. Why was he so full of rage that he engaged in genocidal wars and even commanded the execution of helpless babies and children and elderly people? Why did the OT ? command countless helpless pregnant women to be ? and their unborn children ripped out of their wombs and dashed against stones? How could I reconcile such savagery with the Sermon on the Mount, or with the statement in 1 John that '? is Love.' Especially with the clear definition of love in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. If you look up those verses in 1 Corinthians and substitute the word "? " for "Love" you'll see what I mean.

It seemed to me the OT ? is completely different from the loving Heavenly Father that Jesus knew and revealed to his followers. Now I know I was correct. Jehovah Unmasked proves from the Bible they are in fact two utterly different Gods. One is the Almighty Heavenly Father that Jesus knew and loved. The other is the jealous, vengeful, wrathful, mercurial, despotic, arbitrary, raging ? of the OT. They are two very different beings, and one of them is a fake. The other is the True ? , the Abba of Jesus Christ. This book opened my eyes to all the ugly, monstrous, and terrifying behavior of the OT deity, and set me finally free of that being so that I could fully embrace the wonderful Heavenly Father of Jesus.
  • beenwize
    Options
    39 of 44 people found the following review helpful
    The Mask Is OFF!
    By Heather Lovely on January 7, 2006

The Mask is off, and who would have thought Satan would be smirking under there? Sound outrageous? When you read this important book and sort things out, it really makes sense. Why would a loving father play mind games, setting traps and making threats in a "Garden of Eden?" It never made sense. I can clearly remember learning the story at a young age and being dubious about this "? ." If he didn't want them to eat of the tree, then why was it there? If ? was all powerful and loving, why would he not have just concealed the tree altogether so as to avert harm to his children, whom he loves? My own father wouldn't have played such psychological games with me, so why would I trust an invisible, frightening, violent, judgemental Daddy-in-the sky, who would? A Father does not loom and spy, waiting for his child to err.

This book is well researched and clearly illustrates the farce of mistranslation and lies the Old Testament really is. Those who seek the truth, who want the facts, and who hold these efforts as more important than blind faith, will find in the pages of Jehovah Unmasked compelling evidence that ? isn't who we thought he was. Those who think for themselves can't help resonate with what the author is pointing out in the pages of this important work.

Does Jesus' message, and the suppressed teachings of his closest disciples, his mother, and of his spiritual wife, Mary Magdalene, have anything in the world to do with the crazed killing machine of the Old Testament? I think not. Read the book, Christians, and come to the ultimate conclusion that it might be far wiser to conduct yourself as a christian than to simply claim you are one. If you really beleive that Jesus' "father" is the dark force of hatred and war in the Old Testament, there is absolutely no hope for us. If you read this book, maybe you'll change your mind, and your heart.
  • vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The Mask Is OFF!

The Mask is off, and who would have thought Satan would be smirking under there? Sound outrageous? When you read this important book and sort things out, it really makes sense. Why would a loving father play mind games, setting traps and making threats in a "Garden of Eden?" It never made sense. I can clearly remember learning the story at a young age and being dubious about this "? ." If he didn't want them to eat of the tree, then why was it there? If ? was all powerful and loving, why would he not have just concealed the tree altogether so as to avert harm to his children, whom he loves? My own father wouldn't have played such psychological games with me, so why would I trust an invisible, frightening, violent, judgemental Daddy-in-the sky, who would? A Father does not loom and spy, waiting for his child to err.

This book is well researched and clearly illustrates the farce of mistranslation and lies the Old Testament really is. Those who seek the truth, who want the facts, and who hold these efforts as more important than blind faith, will find in the pages of Jehovah Unmasked compelling evidence that ? isn't who we thought he was. Those who think for themselves can't help resonate with what the author is pointing out in the pages of this important work.

Does Jesus' message, and the suppressed teachings of his closest disciples, his mother, and of his spiritual wife, Mary Magdalene, have anything in the world to do with the crazed killing machine of the Old Testament? I think not. Read the book, Christians, and come to the ultimate conclusion that it might be far wiser to conduct yourself as a christian than to simply claim you are one. If you really believe that Jesus' "father" is the dark force of hatred and war in the Old Testament, there is absolutely no hope for us. If you read this book, maybe you'll change your mind, and your heart.
    So all in all if ? or Jehovah doesn't exist then who is going to fix mankind problems that encapsulates the world that we live. I'm saying it's easy to discredit ones existence and it's another thing to find a permanent solution to issues that seem to get worse day by day with no end in sight. Let's take for example a rather simple problem like Hunger - yet in 2012 the NRDC released a study stating Americans throw way nearly 165 billion dollars of food each year, yet 1 and 5 people in America do not know where their next meal is coming from. And yet food pantries don't have a enough food available for those in need. I can be here all day listing problems that should of been eradicated, yet and still are getting worse. But year after year, people to human government to find solutions to problems we face each day. Instead exploit citizens with corruption and lies. There are billions of people in this world that are suffering with no relief insight, place like Africa, Brazil, China where people work long hours with no to little pay, Russia and other countries that capitalize on human sex trafficking and the list goes on. "goo.gl/pWYSTa" This is very, very sick world that we live in. But my question is to you who's going to rescue these people, are you?
  • beenwize
    edited September 2014
    Options
    vitoria wrote: »
    The Mask Is OFF!

Does Jesus' message, and the suppressed teachings of his closest disciples, his mother, and of his spiritual wife, Mary Magdalene, have anything in the world to do with the crazed killing machine of the Old Testament? I think not. Read the book, Christians, and come to the ultimate conclusion that it might be far wiser to conduct yourself as a christian than to simply claim you are one. If you really believe that Jesus' "father" is the dark force of hatred and war in the Old Testament, there is absolutely no hope for us. If you read this book, maybe you'll change your mind, and your heart.
    So all in all if ? or Jehovah doesn't exist then who is going to fix mankind problems that encapsulates the world that we live. I'm saying it's easy to discredit ones existence and it's another thing to find a permanent solution to issues that seem to get worse day by day with no end in sight. Let's take for example a rather simple problem like Hunger - yet in 2012 the NRDC released a study stating Americans throw way nearly 165 billion dollars of food each year, yet 1 and 5 people in America do not know where their next meal is coming from. And yet food pantries don't have a enough food available for those in need. I can be here all day listing problems that should of been eradicated, yet and still are getting worse. But year after year, people to human government to find solutions to problems we face each day. Instead exploit citizens with corruption and lies. There are billions of people in this world that are suffering with no relief insight, place like Africa, Brazil, China where people work long hours with no to little pay, Russia and other countries that capitalize on human sex trafficking and the list goes on. "goo.gl/pWYSTa" This is very, very sick world that we live in. But my question is to you who's going to rescue these people, are you?

I'm not going to save anybody it's up to each individual to save himself. Things are ? up and getting worse and Jehovah has been worshipped for hundreds or thousands of years as things continue to decline. So it's not about waiting for someone to fix things, it's up to each of us to fix things. Based on Gnostic Christian teachings the ? Jesus came to reveal who is not Jehovah in there teaching has a plan. This earth won't let this current system to continue. We live in a artficial reality. We need to get back to nature and live off the land. This current system based on worthless paper money will not last.
  • zombie
    Options
    The Mask Is OFF!

the earth has it's problems but actually in most places the human species has been getting better in our standards of living. centuries ago there was more sickness more war more pain and suffering. today our physical condition has greatly improved and mankind is now bigger and healthier and lives longer but we have grown rotten on the inside. our souls are in a worse condition.

because now we can feed everyone but we don't
  • vitoria
    edited September 2014
    Options

I'm not going to save anybody it's up to each individual to save himself. Things are ? up and getting worse and Jehovah has been worshipped for hundreds or thousands of years as things continue to decline. So it's not about waiting for someone to fix things, it's up to each of us to fix things. Based on Gnostic Christian teachings the ? Jesus came to reveal who is not Jehovah in there teaching has a plan. This earth won't let this current system to continue. We live in a artficial reality. We need to get back to nature and live off the land. This current system based on worthless paper money will not last.

Do you really believe that going to happen, when nations continue to arm themselves with nuclear bombs and missiles, when each day, more than 20 former members of the United States’ armed forces commit suicide. Every month, some 950 veterans who are receiving care from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs attempt suicide.
    The continuance of injustice that happens right here in America with impunity. Food shortages caused by droughts. The excessive amount greed etc. And yet you believe that somehow people are going to come together and resolve these things on their own initiative. When you see whats happening between Palestine and Israel. The only solution man has came up with was the UN, and you see how that helped. You have to understand that many in this world are suffering. People get this assumption that everywhere is like the US where you can walk up to faucet and turn it on and endless amounts of water start flowing. Or how you can go to your garbage and dispose of something and the proper Sanitation department will take it away. Even flushing the toilet. Grocery stores that are filled with thousands of options of food to choose from. Many of the things that we take for granted, billions of people don't have access to. They are living in poverty that you and I can't even relate to. There is no way things get better without someone of high power stepping in it's place, as a friend told me man will always disappoint you. But these encourage words from Psalms lets me know that Jehovah will soon step in.
    Psalms 72; 12-14  "For he will deliver the poor one crying for help, Also the afflicted one and whoever has no helper.
    13 He will feel sorry for the lowly one and the poor one, And the souls of the poor ones he will save. 14 From oppression and from violence he will redeem their soul, And their blood will be precious in his eyes."

• kingblaze84
    Options

Do you really believe that going to happen, when nations continue to arm themselves with nuclear bombs and missiles, when each day, more than 20 former members of the United States’ armed forces commit suicide. Every month, some 950 veterans who are receiving care from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs attempt suicide.
    The continuance of injustice that happens right here in America with impunity. Food shortages caused by droughts. The excessive amount greed etc. And yet you believe that somehow people are going to come together and resolve these things on their own initiative. When you see whats happening between Palestine and Israel. The only solution man has came up with was the UN, and you see how that helped. You have to understand that many in this world are suffering. People get this assumption that everywhere is like the US where you can walk up to faucet and turn it on and endless amounts of water start flowing. Or how you can go to your garbage and dispose of something and the proper Sanitation department will take it away. Even flushing the toilet. Grocery stores that are filled with thousands of options of food to choose from. Many of the things that we take for granted, billions of people don't have access to. They are living in poverty that you and I can't even relate to. There is no way things get better without someone of high power stepping in it's place, as a friend told me man will always disappoint you. But these encourage words from Psalms lets me know that Jehovah will soon step in.
    Psalms 72; 12-14  "For he will deliver the poor one crying for help, Also the afflicted one and whoever has no helper.
    13 He will feel sorry for the lowly one and the poor one, And the souls of the poor ones he will save. 14 From oppression and from violence he will redeem their soul, And their blood will be precious in his eyes."

Billions worldwide suffer from the issues you mentioned, BILLIONS. And yet this loving Christian ? does nothing at all to end it. Weird.
  • zombie
    Options

Billions worldwide suffer from the issues you mentioned, BILLIONS. And yet this loving Christian ? does nothing at all to end it. Weird.

but he has done alot by giving us the responsibility to feed them instead we spend millions of dollars on useless
    i-phones and blame him for people starving not to mention that we waste tons of food every year

yet some of us blame ?
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2014
    Options

but he has done alot by giving us the responsibility to feed them instead we spend millions of dollars on useless
    i-phones and blame him for people starving not to mention that we waste tons of food every year

yet some of us blame ?

It's not just about world hunger though, it's all the other ? about the world that prove the Bible/Christian ? is a phony and a liar. What's the phony Christian ? done about uncurable diseases, natural disasters and world injustices in general? Nothing. I don't even know how anyone can be religious in a world like this but to each his own.
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options

yet some of us blame ?

It's not just about world hunger though, it's all the other ? about the world that prove the Bible/Christian ? is a phony and a liar. What's the phony Christian ? done about uncurable diseases, natural disasters and world injustices in general? Nothing. I don't even know how anyone can be religious in a world like this but to each his own.

natural disasters and diseases are not bad things just because they bring about pain and death that does not mean that they are evil or that them happening is evil. to begin with natural disasters are a result of how the earth works disease keep our population from growing out of control and strengths those who survive it thus making future generations stronger.

and the other "world injustices" we bring on ourselves. this is not heaven and ? is not a genie what do you really expect from ? ?? that he should keep all pain away even when we do ? to ? our own lives up. or that there should be no storms or earthquakes
  • beenwize
    Options

Well according to the Bible war must take place before anything changes. Bible ? can intervene at anytime, but the Bible says he doesn't until after a major world war. Bible ? also led the Israelites into war all throughout the Old Testament so why would he stop war now? Also considering he is supposed to be a man of war.

The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you back on that shot again
  • vitoria
    Options

If ? is lie then what is man or better yet what are you then? Everything that Jesus foretold to his disciples on top of the Mount of Olives have came true. Science can even back that up !!!
  • beenwize
    Options
    The Gnostic gospels help to clear the confusion...

It would assist those trying to make sense of the Bible to consider that there are two voices in the Bible - the Voice of the ? of the True Light, the Divine Being of Purity - and the Voice of Darkness. When Darkness speaks, It masquerades as the True Light, which has confounded many readers. When one reads the extant Bible with this understanding, many of the inconsistencies and contradictions dissipate.

• Gain Green
    Gain Green Members Posts: 15
    Options
    the book is based on real ? but the book itself is a confusing bunch of horseshit.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    -Imaginary tale??? Hmmm. 1st, anyone that reads finds it insulting to do research for someone else's question that does not come across as someone who has legitimately attempted to research a matter like that himself, but is quick to believe what could be a lie.
    -Let's take what is proposed by people in 2014 who just come up with any whim of a challenge to Christianities history in 2014 and say "ahh-haa. This is proof christianity is a lie" versus what has been accepted for over 3,000 years and written in the Torah (you probably don't know what that is) and ? passed down through people and family names for over 2,000 years across multiple cultures outside of jews on the same history account. I get it though, it's popular to believe what some guy says randomly on the History channel about Jews and Christians history being untrue.

If you knew how many debates and challenges have been had by Christian theologians and people challenging it then you would see the answers already. You're just repeating an old argument already made and answered. But, because I'm bored at work and my boss is determined to make me sit here instead of go home I will answer since I can't talk on the phone now.

There are plenty of ways I can respond to it, but I'm gonna assume you are serious about your question.

One main reason there is no mention of the jews in Egypt is the jews were Egyptians (you really don't need to know anything else after that. THE EGYPTIANS DID WRITE AND PUT ON PYRAMID WALLS EGYPTIAN SERVANTS. THE JEWS WERE EGYPTIANS. THE JEWS WERE SERVANTS. THERE'S THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION AND THE DUMB GUY WHO ORIGINATED A SELF-EXPLANATORY QUESTION WHITES HAVE A HARD TIME COMPREHENDING BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO KNOW THAT JEWS WERE BLACK. I'LL STOP WRITING IN ALL CAPS. The jews the bible was speaking of were Egyptian servants that had a certain faith that was not held by all Egyptians and they wanted their own land and rights and freedom and were being denied equal access to many things due to their demands and their beliefs in ? that were contrary to the Pharaoh's.). That's the truth that is constantly shown when you study, but since you most likely won't do the research to discover that truth (from Eusebius to Josephus or Islam or Catholicism), I'll go on and deal with the caucasian jews you most likely are speaking of--the way Euro-History tries to show; and give you reasons as to why white jews aren't seen in the history books the way you (and the guy who originated the challenge that jews were never servants in Egypt) want them to be seen.

The history was burned and nobody cared to revive it. That would destroy the entire purpose for burning someone's history.
    How much Native American history do we learn in school truly?

Back to your question:
    Egyptian History and schools were burned by colonialism and the crusades and the people were killed and the rest fled the country due to war, diseases . Those who stayed were miscegenated and had to lose half their history while trying to keep bits of whatever they were mixed with. Now, with that being the past, let's go before even that past and remember when and how many times Egypt was invaded by Romans and Arabs before that time. You should read more instead of hopping on popular bandwagons against Christianity that make criticisms without explanation. I can easily say you don't exist because I don't know you and many other people would say I'm right. But to get back to your point you should read of what Alexander the Great did to Egypt, Napoleon did to Egypt, and Caesar. Read arabs influence and history on Egypt also.
    Egypt used to have all that information on the entire world and more information on sciences, maths and philosophies. Almost none of it exists now. Have you even heard of the Royal Library of Alexandria?
    The little that does exist is held by the Catholic Church who do tell the jewish history but people don't listen and they Catholics are through with trying to convince the world and then equally you have the Arab muslims that invaded Egypt thousands of years ago and left that still hold some information on Greece and ancient Egypt.
    Greece also was invaded and it's history was burned. If it wasn't for the arab muslims, many greeks wouldn't know their own history. Now, as for the bible being true. Much of it has been validated and much of it has equally not been validated. My question or challenge to you is: Do you know how long ago the pyramids and Egyptian history actually was? Try 2700 BC or more. You're talking like close to 6,000 years ago. The Egyptians in Egypt are barely even by blood related to the Egyptians of that time period, plus they ain't even from Egypt, their ? are a mixed race of Saudi Arabians, Iraqi's and other arab people's along with a little caucasian and some black. The Egyptians who are closer related are the South Sudanese people and some of the West Africans. They don't know their own history due to the present and the past of corruption, starvation, plagues, colonization, dictators and speaking waaay to many languages. The bible is probably the closest truth we actually have to what life was like in those days according to the people who were actually somewhat attached.