Turfaholic wrote: »
    mXFS2OB.png

Aye ? you welcome for the assist on all them LOLs. That has to be a record

I ain't never seen that ? . some ? makes its own entertainment. Lmao
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Man these lil chicks ain't ? but sum lil thots from round my way out here in sac I remember seeing these lil chicks around when I use to grab my lil sis from high school cuz they went to school together and she use to tell me bout how they got down.... Trust it wasn't worth no got damn amber rose for them
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sooooo no one is gonna explain who these twins are

They are fashion designers. Don't sweat it. None of us knew who they were.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Man these lil chicks ain't ? but sum lil thots from round my way out here in sac I remember seeing these lil chicks around when I use to grab my lil sis from high school cuz they went to school together and she use to tell me bout how they got down.... Trust it wasn't worth no got damn amber rose for them

They from Sac?

Like Sacramento Sac?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    So y'all would pick Amber "this isn't your baby" Rose over them?

? yeah!! Clearly looks isnt these twins strength. Like i said on the last page, the closest one looks down right scary on some old woman wicked witch swag (wtf really!?). We Cant even see if they even have a body, for all we know they may be built like some 12 year old boys. Based on evidence alone how can you not pick Vma Amber over these heffas?
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Geto Boy wrote: »

They from Sac?

Like Sacramento Sac?

Hell yea they from south sac bruh valley high
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the same Rosenberg who called Chuck D a troll
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Suprised i aint seem these hoes in sac
  • Max.
    Options
    Just went in there instagran got tht whole "traveling hoe pics"

Chris brown etc club pics in dif city
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has young thug made a comment on this?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really care about them being twins. I'd take either one over Amber. I never really found her all that attractive. Some of ya'll just love white wimmenz too much and feel like a white woman that is built like a black woman is the holy grail or something.
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Bruh now all these lil chicks that they use to run with out here all gassed up off knowing them now like they some kind of thot celebrities
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiz can deliver ether to Nick if he smash Mariah tho

That ain't happening
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Bruh chicks from sac the biggest thots they do anything to get that quick 15minutes
  • Max.
    Options

Bruh now all these lil chicks that they use to run with out here all gassed up off knowing them now like they some kind of thot celebrities
    MENACE... wrote: »
    Bruh chicks from sac the biggest thots they do anything to get that quick 15minutes

Id say the bay got more bops than sac
  • _Menace_
    Options

i know so much hoes that are bopular. down to do anything if they think they getting something out of it
  • GetoBoy
    Options

Hell yea Oakland got more bops then sac by a mile alone easily
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really care about them being twins. I'd take either one over Amber. I never really found her all that attractive. Some of ya'll just love white wimmenz too much and feel like a white woman that is built like a black woman is the holy grail or something.

And these ? wicked witch twin ? is attractive?

Yeah ahiiight

* rolls eyes *
  • kliiimaxx
    kliiimaxx Members Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have whole towns in cali filled with thirsty thots? Damn
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at Charlamagne & Andrew calling Rosenburg, Rosey ?

Rosey ? Snitches on Wiz Khalifa - The Brillia…: http://youtu.be/YVADA68Y8Gc
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at Charlamagne & Andrew calling Rosenburg, Rosey ?

Rosey ? Snitches on Wiz Khalifa - The Brillia…: http://youtu.be/YVADA68Y8Gc

As much as Charlamagne gossips, he has some nerve tryin' to pull Rosenberg's card. They are both guilty of ? tendencies.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have whole towns in cali filled with thirsty thots? Damn

Yes sir.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

And these ? wicked witch twin ? is attractive?

Yeah ahiiight

* rolls eyes *

They ain't dimes, but they look better than Amber to me.