Dem Forza Horizon 2 Reviews Tho

Options
focus
focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in IllGaming
GamingTrend · 95/100
This feels less like a review and more like a love letter to Forza Horizon 2. This game was an absolute joy to review, and I’ll play it long after this article goes live. Like opening the hood on a Ferrari, Forza Horizon 2 is filled from fender to fender with absolute awesome.

Destructoid · 9.5/10
Every element in Forza Horizon 2 adds up to an exceptional experience. The story isn't over the top so as to get in the way of racing, driving feels as good as it ever did in Forza Motorsport, there's a ton of things to do, and the game looks absolutely beautiful -- especially the long-awaited dynamic weather system. Forza Horizon 2 is a must-have on the Xbox One.

IGN · 9/10
The first Forza Horizon set a new standard for open-world racing games, and Forza Horizon 2 has comprehensively updated that standard. The location is right, the car list extensive, the handling nuanced but accessible, and the visuals are excellent. Above everything it’s always fun, whether you’re in a ludicrous Land Rover race or sniffing out a hidden Barn Find. Forza Horizon 2 is Test Drive Unlimited, PGR, Smuggler’s Run, and Forza Motorsport all crammed into a T-shirt cannon and fired into your face. It wears its inspiration on its sleeves but damn if that’s not a killer combination.

Eurogamer · 9/10
It's going to be a busy season for racing games, with sim hopeful Project Cars, ambitious online "CarPG" The Crew and the social score-attack of DriveClub all jostling for attention. Horizon 2 sets an intimidatingly high bar for those games to meet on every front, but in one aspect it seems unbeatable. I can't imagine any of them are going to feel this happy.

Saving Content · 5/5
I can’t recommend Forza Horizon 2 hard enough. If I could give it a 6/5 I would, it’s stunning to look at, the controls are tight, the sounds are soothing, and is just all around fun to play; it just hit all my happy spots. I’d have to say that this is my favorite game to date on the Xbox One. Is this worth your hard earned $60, yes it is. Oh my goodness, yes it is.

GamingTrend · 95/100
CraveOnline · 9.5/10
Attack of the Fanboy · 5/5
Eurogamer Italy · 9/10
Eurogamer Germany · 9/10
Joystiq · 4/5
GameReactor Spain · 9/10
Press-Start · 9/10
GamePro · 91/100
GameSided · 9/10
HardcoreGamer · 4.5/5
VentureBeat · 90/100