Comments

• young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    that camera is way too low to be playing QB imo
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    ? looks clean i kinda like the angles more like some third person shooter type ? . its funny that its british dudes making an american sport
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    This game can be the greatest game ever made and still will not sell much b/c of no NFL license
  • carlosjaxjag
    carlosjaxjag Members Posts: 7
    edited March 2010
    Backbreaker is some bull-ish!!!

How some European dudes gonna make a US football game. They play soccer of there.

1. The graphics look wack. Player arms and body sizes aren't proportionate. Doesn't look as realistic as Madden or NBA 2K10.

2. The camera looks wack and gimmicky - everybody that's tried to mess with the gameplay camera f-ed it up. And those games ended up wack too. There's a good reason why Madden haven't really messed with it.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I hope the game does well. Then maybe EA well get their head out their ass. It reminds me of 2K5 witch still has features that Madden doesn't have.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Thought I just throw this out there.......

200038brp.jpg

Oh 2k football was trash
  • unspoken_respect
    edited June 2010
    I bought this game and guess what...I'm returning it. This game tries toooo hard to be different from the other football games out their.

BTW the physic and realism of this game are crazy. The team customization is also crazy. But that's about the only good thing about it.

If Madden had the same engine as this game it would be the goat.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I bought this game and guess what...I'm returning it. This game tries toooo hard to be different from the other football games out their.

BTW the physic and realism of this game are crazy. The team customization is also crazy. But that's about the only good thing about it.

If Madden had the same engine as this game it would be the goat.

and that's why 2k sports doesn't make football games no more
  • unspoken_respect
    edited June 2010
    and that's why 2k sports doesn't make football games no more

2K5 wasn't that different from Madden just better overall. This game should have approached their system with a similar button scheme like Madden. Plus better camera angles. If that would have happened Madden would be done or they would have to step their game up.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Copped this. I like it. I also am not a sports gamer at all and I hate Madden with a vengeance, but I like this Backbreaker ? . I'll play sports games if they are on some silly ? , and this is on some silly ? . I ? with All Pro 2K8 too though, and that was more like actual football than Backbreaker, but if they come out with a new Blitz I hope to ? they use the Backbreaker engine, cause I'd punch my lady in the face to play that ? .
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited June 2010
    the reviews haven't been good so unless sales tell another story looks like there won't be a sequel.