Group of Cardinals Fans Selling T-Shirts Supporting Killer Cop Darren Wilson...

Options
2»

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get what he's saying to a point. Sometimes people get the institution of white racism mixed wup with good old fashioned racial bigotry. It's true that the average white person isn't some mastermind behind the institution that holds minorities down. In that sense, most white people are the ones responsible for creating and perpetuating the climate of racism, but they still do their part to keep it alive.

Yes, they might legitimately believe the cop was right for what he did, but that is a symptom of their racism because the reason they can so easily take the cops side is because they are unable to empathize with black people.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think about it..

Why are they supporting him?

Because he shot an unarmed Black teen who was in the process of surrendering?

Only white people would be proud of something like that.

Sad but very, very true. White people are often very proud of the evil people in their ranks, how many statues have White people created for mass murderer Christopher Columbus all over the world? How many statues does slave driver Robert E Lee have? How many schools have been built for these kind of people?

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    its impossible to deny racism exists, but i honestly dont believe all the people who participate in ? like this hate black people. some of them truly believe the cop was in the right and was defending himself. its all about perspective. this isnt me taking their side, but im just saying, i think people overestimate how much thought is put into white peoples actions sometimes. i dont think most do this type of thing to be like "? black people!", moreso because from their perspective, a cop is being protested/persecuted "unjustly". its definitely inconsiderate though, and kinda dumb.

Why do White people feel he's being persecuted unjustly though?? 8 witnesses, including two White ones, said Michael Brown was surrendering and had his hands up as he was being shot 6 times. He wasn't even armed, wtf are you talking about?
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    BUt what are we gonna do about it? Cuz all this "political organization" ? aint gonna work since the politics is run by whites.

Unless there are severe consequences for whites this will continue.

Loss of life, blood or money is the only thing crackers understand. Not killing or supporting killers isnt going to happen simply based on it being unethical or immoral because whites have neither a strong ethical or moral foundation in most things concerning human beings...especially human beings that arent white.

Until we realize we're dealing with inhumane devils genetically camouflaged to appear like decent human beings we will remain far behind.

How will ever know if the "political organization" really works unless ? start actually voting...if more black people would do something as simple as getting on the grand jury in their town we could put an end to some of the injustices that happen to us through the court system...
  • soulbrother
    Options
    I'm willing to bet that those same crackers supporting the killer cop prolly went to war rallying against Michael Vick for killing dogs...smh
  • soulbrother
    Options
    When I said I'm thinking about framing one of the above pics and putting it on my wall....I got an abuse from one of you ? . But the problem with our people is that we too frequently forget about ? like this. You know how many ? got a pic of Obama hanging on the wall? I want this image reinforced in the minds of everyone who passes through so that we never forget.

? you ? ....with the s/n you got I don't believe a word you just typed
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think about it..

Sad but very, very true. White people are often very proud of the evil people in their ranks, how many statues have White people created for mass murderer Christopher Columbus all over the world? How many statues does slave driver Robert E Lee have? How many schools have been built for these kind of people?

My nicca you hit the nail on the coffin. It's like a trophy to ? a black man or woman. It bothers the hell out of me that everyone is ignoring the facts. I'm tired of Blacc people acting like STL and police brutality does not affect them. Especially blaccs with wealth. Money means ? when your seen as a THUG no matter who you are.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think about it..

Well they are from the same stock of people that took pics like this:

Williambrownlynched.jpg
    Duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg
    event_omaha_courthouse_lynching.jpg

I'm thinking about framing one of the above pics and putting it up on the wall.

BytqImvIAAEU2mt.jpg reported for racism.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I said I'm thinking about framing one of the above pics and putting it on my wall....I got an abuse from one of you ? . But the problem with our people is that we too frequently forget about ? like this. You know how many ? got a pic of Obama hanging on the wall? I want this image reinforced in the minds of everyone who passes through so that we never forget.

? you ? ....with the s/n you got I don't believe a word you just typed

You sound dumb.

Beat it....
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get what he's saying to a point. Sometimes people get the institution of white racism mixed wup with good old fashioned racial bigotry. It's true that the average white person isn't some mastermind behind the institution that holds minorities down. In that sense, most white people are the ones responsible for creating and perpetuating the climate of racism, but they still do their part to keep it alive.

Yes, they might legitimately believe the cop was right for what he did, but that is a symptom of their racism because the reason they can so easily take the cops side is because they are unable to empathize with black people.

Well put.
    I can c where riddlerap was trying to go but he couldn't articulate his point well enough.
    Empathy is also a major point.
    Some whites are just programmed to not c blacks as human.

Word to that scene in 'Roots' where a slave fell into a pigpen and massas daughter was surprised his blood was red.