edited October 2014
    A lot of dumb ? in this thread.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    OK she white
    Yeen gotta hear nothing from her ever tho
    Why hate some ? you can easily ignore?

It's called conversation. If a problem needs to be addressed, it should be addressed. Is it that hard to understand?

I feel that, but u say addressed like posting complaints on a message board gon do more to solve it than just ignoring n not listening, y'all and logic don't really get along it seems

Ignoring it and not listening will do nothing, when the demographic in which she caters too greatly outnumber the demographic in which the culture is actually meant for / belongs to. The IC could ? entirely about Iggy Azaelia, and she will still continue to explode until said demographic is on to the next trend. Either that, or public denouncement get's to the point in which shes shunned. She isn't gonna just go away without doing considerable damage to the culture, and paving a path for other caricature ? infiltrate the game.

The latter will only work if ? speak up. Threads like these are analyzed, and picked up everyday by writers at Complex, Pitchfork, ect. and ? . Then they're subsequently turned into articles, which in turn further impact public opinion. It isn't that farfetched.

U know wat, y'all right, this has worked so many times, way more effective than simply not listening to who u don't like, my bad...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK she white

It's called conversation. If a problem needs to be addressed, it should be addressed. Is it that hard to understand?

I feel that, but u say addressed like posting complaints on a message board gon do more to solve it than just ignoring n not listening, y'all and logic don't really get along it seems

Ignoring it and not listening will do nothing, when the demographic in which she caters too greatly outnumber the demographic in which the culture is actually meant for / belongs to. The IC could ? entirely about Iggy Azaelia, and she will still continue to explode until said demographic is on to the next trend. Either that, or public denouncement get's to the point in which shes shunned. She isn't gonna just go away without doing considerable damage to the culture, and paving a path for other caricature ? infiltrate the game.

The latter will only work if ? speak up. Threads like these are analyzed, and picked up everyday by writers at Complex, Pitchfork, ect. and ? . Then they're subsequently turned into articles, which in turn further impact public opinion. It isn't that farfetched.

U know wat, y'all right, this has worked so many times, way more effective than simply not listening to who u don't like, my bad...

Your a simpleton dog. Your looking at the situation on an individual bases, and basing your wack opinion on a one dimensional "If I don't like it, I don't listen. It won't hurt me" sheltered attitude.

I'm lookin' at the culture as a whole.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    OK she white

Your a simpleton dog. Your looking at the situation on an individual bases, and basing your wack opinion on a one dimensional "If I don't like it, I don't listen. It won't hurt me" sheltered attitude.

U got it Bruh, good luck, if I'm still posting in 2 years and iggy gon, I'll up this thread and give props
  • sr_the_freshman
    OK she white

U got it Bruh, good luck, if I'm still posting in 2 years and iggy gon, I'll up this thread and give props

I'll hold you to it. If the ? gon', It certainly won't be because a few ? like you opted to not listen.
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically cover your eyes and ears, count to 20, and assume it'll fix itself.
    Thats why we lose everything we create bruh.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    So basically cover your eyes and ears, count to 20, and assume it'll fix itself.
    Thats why we lose everything we create bruh.

Idk, I guess I was assuming she'd fade into bolivion if we don't listen n Caucasians move to the next hot thing in rap or another nickleback album drops, especially since her sales are avg at best in US anyway, I ? up too sometimes tho......
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    SMH...aint nobody checking Snoop...

There was more than likely a conversation about the power of social media and how he could ? up T.I investment...Snoop understood this, as he should and fell back at the polite request from T.I or record excutives from both parties..

Snoop could have ended her career had it carried on,... she, nor can TI, can do the same to Snoop...

Bet money Snoop and TI was laughing together on the phone before the video was made...the grin at the end gave it all away.

This is business.

Black Excellence!!!

Manage these crackers like these Jews manage us.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just think all this back n forth is unnecessary
    She'll more than likely fade into obscurity once them album sales don't so what they supposed to do
    Remember how up in arms you ? were about kreayshawn?
    Hoe sold 3k albums, she's done now
    Y'all talking bout we lose everything we make
    It ain't the artist that's taking it
    Its the executives and label heads
    To be real ? is ? more ? over than this soon to be irrelevant Australian ? but those are funny jokes and not worth the essays y'all type about her
    Y'all backwards
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She'll more than likely fade into obscurity once them album sales don't so what they supposed to do

To be real ? is ? more ? over than this soon to be irrelevant Australian ? but those are funny jokes and not worth the essays y'all type about her
    Y'all backwards

I guess you don't see cause and effect? Because that chick had quite a lot of momentum until "us ? " got "up in arms" about her.

I also seem to remember you being the president of the white girl mob defense forces so it doesn't surprise me that you still hold a grudge about it.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Y'all backwards

I guess you don't see cause and effect? Because that chick had quite a lot of momentum until "us ? " got "up in arms" about her.

I also seem to remember you being the president of the white girl mob defense forces so it doesn't surprise me that you still hold a grudge about it.

That wasn't him, trust me
  • BackInWhite
    I think u have me mistaken sir
    So u really think the ? on this site was the cause of that?
    Not the backlash from v nasty carelessly spouting the n word every chance she got?
    You ? is full of yourselves
  • sr_the_freshman
    edited October 2014
    The problem isn't so much her, as it is what she represents, and what she can potential introduce.

Even if she fades the ? out from us not doing ? , there will be some other ? to fill her place if people don't speak up against it, and basically render the ? uncool. If you ether the ? , you ? the trend, and you bury the lane so no other can follow.

Y'all backwards

Good example.
  • Peezy_Jenkins

Y'all backwards

And lol @ 10 ? on a message board ending krayshawn, nah it was cuz nobody gave a ? bout that talent less batch
    Y'all backwards

Don't know why that's so hard for these ? , they'll put more energy into think they pushing some body out then supporting Wat they actually do like, ? they the real culture vultures, but ima wait these 2 years n see if iggy gon, they was right about Ross falling off in 2007 so well see.....
  • BackInWhite
    What trips me out is ? hate a ? like Ross
    Who is literally FEEDING ? out here
    They laugh at when another YMCMB artist cries foul
    But a white ? drop a few songs and come outside with no makeup on its time to march on Washington
    Its more important and detrimental issues within hip hop and the black community overall than this ?
    That's all I'm saying
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    I think u have me mistaken sir
    So u really think the ? on this site was the cause of that?
    Not the backlash from v nasty carelessly spouting the n word every chance she got?
    You ? is full of yourselves

Sorry about the mistaken identity. But yeah I actually do think that collectively people (including people that happen to post on this site) decide what is considered "cool" or "acceptable". It's not really a stretch to think that way.
  • sr_the_freshman
    edited October 2014

Y'all backwards

And lol @ 10 ? on a message board ending krayshawn, nah it was cuz nobody gave a ? bout that talent less batch
    Y'all backwards

Don't know why that's so hard for these ? , they'll put more energy into think they pushing some body out then supporting Wat they actually do like, ? they the real culture vultures, but ima wait these 2 years n see if iggy gon, they was right about Ross falling off in 2007 so well see.....

Bolded is not the case dog. She got hit by ? all over the net, the same place her career started, associating her with the other ? spouting, pale ? V-Nasty. She was then subsequently black balled, because it was impossible to make money off of her at that point. The fact that she is a talentless thot is only a portion of her problem. She was also damaged goods at one point, because people made her that way.

Iggy Azaelia is also a talentless thot. The difference between the two is the machine that made them. One was an internet sensation, that was played out like a meme. The ? we have now is a product of the industry and as such, has the potential for longevity. She also has sex appeal when done up.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    But a white ? drop a few songs and come outside with no makeup on its time to march on Washington
    Its more important and detrimental issues within hip hop and the black community overall than this ?
    That's all I'm saying

? jump to handle an outsider but where's that effort when we need to get our own community str8, that should be more important than outside ? , that might b why outsiders do watever

Y'all backwards

Y'all backwards

Bolded is not the case dog. She got hit by ? all over the net, the same place her career started, associating her with the other ? spouting, pale ? V-Nasty. She was then subsequently black balled, because it was impossible to make money off of her at that point. The fact that she is a talentless thot is only a portion of her problem. She was also damaged goods at one point, because people made her that way.

Iggy Azaelia is also a talentless thot. The difference between the two is the machine that made them. One was an internet sensation, that was played out like a meme. The ? we have now is a product of the industry and as such, has the potential for longevity. She also has sex appeal when done up.

At the end of the day no one gave a ? about her music, now she gon, just like no one give a ? about Travis porter, v nasty, etc. The net "outrage" may have played a lil role but these artists were ignored and eventually no one cares. This could happen to iggy n she can go back to being under the radar like she was when she dropped ignorant art and was only popping overseas, or u guys can keep making threads crying about her and promoting her just a lil more every time n really thinking u guys are crusaders
  • sr_the_freshman
    edited October 2014
    That's all I'm saying

? jump to handle an outsider but where's that effort when we need to get our own community str8, that should be more important than outside ? , that might b why outsiders do watever

Y'all backwards

Y'all backwards

At the end of the day no one gave a ? about her music, now she gon, just like no one give a ? about Travis porter, v nasty, etc. The net "outrage" may have played a lil role but these artists were ignored and eventually no one cares. This could happen to iggy n she can go back to being under the radar like she was when she dropped ignorant art and was only popping overseas, or u guys can keep making threads crying about her and promoting her just a lil more every time n really thinking u guys are crusaders

Your dramatically downplaying the role of net outrage and social media.

If no one voiced any concern about that V-Nasty situation; if not a single blog post, tweet, or thread blasting White Girl Mob came from that, then they would have survived that ? . Not only that, but we'd have more white ? publicly spouting the N word like it's cool.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    That's all I'm saying

Y'all backwards

Y'all backwards

Your dramatically downplaying the role of net outrage and social media.

If no one voiced any concern about that V-Nasty situation; if not a single blog post, tweet, or thread blasting White Girl Mob came from that, then they would have survived that ? . Not only that, but we'd have more white ? publicly spouting the N word like it's cool.

Aight family, we'll see...
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So snoop goin in on iggy 4 tryna b black but he made a whole album n doc w him tryna b jamaican..I understand peoples issue w iggy but snoop "lion" aint in no position to attack noone 4 tryna b something they not..imo
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man yall mfers can get on a tangent out of thin air

'i talked to TI the king of Atlanta'. Hearin these mfers actually use those type titles is so damn corny
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thot is such a ? word I wish these birds would cut it out. The ? stand for that ? over there n ain't nobody in history used it grammatically correct yet

Its one of the wackest pieces of slang I've have ever heard.