Israel kills at least 10 aid workers trying to deliver supplies to Palestinians

Options
12346»

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    YOu are right except for that there are a few black states in Africa they just never get any attention because they are just run of the mill states that really just "exist" which is good for them.

BUt the rest of what you said is right and you are right for the most part.

The only countries that I could say that is close maybe a few in West Africa, but even Nigeria is linked to close to the West. Their oil industry is under the foot of Western oil countries.

2867896705_6457094aa0.jpg

This picture is deep in more ways than one.
  • And Step
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I feel what you're saying, and in most aspects you're right, but as MLK said, an injustice anywhere is an injustice EVERYWHERE. It's hard for me to not speak up about an injustice going on somewhere, whether it makes a difference in the long run or not. Either way, I'm going to live my life, but people should ALWAYS speak out when an injustice is going on. It is mostly because of people speaking out that apartheid in South Africa eventually ended....same with the Civil Rights struggle. Too bad the Arab world doesn't have any true leaders like MLK or Mandela, if they did, they wouldn't be getting embarassed day in and day out all the time.

The Arab don't need leaders. They need unity. People forget that at one time, they were world leaders and rulers. They refusal to unite and kowtowing to the West has put them in this predicament. They squandered money on foolishness instead of building infrastructure and investing in people.
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    The only countries that I could say that is close maybe a few in West Africa, but even Nigeria is linked to close to the West. Their oil industry is under the foot of Western oil countries.

what western oil countries? Nigeria is a member of a OPEC with a state run oil company. western companies like shell do drill in Nigeria but they aren't that powerful anymore
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »

It's a true shame some African leaders, especially those in Nigeria, let these oil companies get away with murder. Oil is polluting the waters heavily everyday near the Nigerian coast, creating many diseases that are not covered by the media. I'm gonna do some more research on this subject, and if you can do the same through pics or links, that would be appreciated.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nobody has declared war on Turkey and any nation can say that the middle easy is "unstable" just like the US Government uses the "terrorism" excuse to violate rights.

Either way its arrogant to think people are just supposed to lay down and get beaten up just because its Israelis doing the beating.

Gee, I thought when you board a ship with guns and ? people it's called piracy. Guess that only applies when Africans do it.

The Jews are the Chosen People......how dare you criticize them.....you must be an anti-Semite......
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    see, that's not "brutal".......that's STUPID. You gonna drop them into a hostile crowd, one by one, with a toy as the primary weapon, but a lethal backup weapon that's visible and easily snatched away? What? Why this halfway ? ? Either take the full nonlethal approach w/ water cannons, tear gas, and tasers, or go all-in with a military commando raid that makes it obvious that fighting back would be a waste of time. Or DISABLE the ship and tow the ? to shore. Or just cut them a ? break and let them deliver the damn supplies directly to Gaza while NOT causing a international incident that ? off one of your only allies. Hey, what do you know, better options that Israel turned down. Instead they went ahead with this half-assed plan of "You're only using paintballs, but here's your sidearm just in c- OH ? ONE OF THEM GRABBED THE SIDEARM, FIRE AT WILL". I mean, there's a reason corrections officers don't normally carry handguns.

That's what ? my head up about this.......Lebanon War, Gaza War, that wayyyy too public assassination in Dubai.........since when is INCOMPETENCE a hallmark of Israel's defense and intelligence services?!?!

See Operation Paintball makes since when you consider the enormous loophole it created for Israel.. It provided a convenient excuse of "see we sent them in with paintball guns because we had no intention of using fatal force but dammit they threw one of my guys over the rail so obviously they were savagely dangerous and had to be put down".. They are gonna ride this paintball gun thing for all it's worth.. And secondly I'm wondering why the hell you'd fast rope down INTO a hostile crowd in the first place. It's like those guys wanted to be attacked which would provide a "valid" reason to say ? this Mattel paintgun it's time for the .45!!!".. I don't even remember seeing any of the protestors having paintball splotches on them.. I'll watch the vids again in case I missed it.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't even remember seeing any of the protestors having paintball splotches on them.. I'll watch the vids again in case I missed it.

From what I understand there was probably pepper spray or somesuch in the paintballs
  • alvarez_313
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    From what I understand there was probably pepper spray or somesuch in the paintballs

Oh yeah you're right.. I remember hearing that now... Thanks
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    I dont just live in Israel. But thank you for clarifying --where i "choose" to live. You live in the land of your captivity (if you are black). Sounds like stockholm syndrome to me...

If you let a ? sell ? or rob and steal from your people in your neighborhood, if you let the pigs hem your people up etc, then you cant say ? ABOUT ISRAEL UNTIL YOU STEP TO THAT, ? .

Did israel put ? in the hood? Did Israel ? Malcolm? Did israelis lynch your forefathers?

Didnt think so.

Ashkenazi's (the ethnic group the runs the state of Israel) been putting Heroine into our communities since the days of Meyer Lanskey. of course they are not hands on. most weren't hands on during the trans Atlantic slave trade either. different toilet same ? .
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ashkenazi's (the ethnic group the runs the state of Israel) been putting Heroine into our communities since the days of Meyer Lanskey. of course they are not hands on. most weren't hands on during the trans Atlantic slave trade either. different toilet same ? .

Maybe or maybe not. Ashkenaziim are not Israel. Where I stay in Israel, it is the russians and the Bedouin who run all vice enterprises. Iraqis say ? America and Americans based on the policies of the war criminal Bush and his contemporaries. yet it is unfair to indict all Americans and the country in and of itself when the acts of the usurpers violate the concepts it was founded upon and the majority of the people do not agree with Bush and Co. Moreover, they are not true Americans by virtue of their treasonous acts.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/03/furkan-dogan-us-citizen-k_n_599173.html
    A U.S. citizen was among those killed in Israel's flotilla raid Monday, the AP reports.

A State Department official says one of the nine people killed in the Israeli raid on an aid flotilla Monday was a 19-year-old man with dual U.S.-Turkish citizenship.

The official identified the victim as Furkan Dogan, who was believed to have been residing in Turkey.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the matter has not been officially confirmed by the U.S. government.

The official said the victim had been shot but it was not clear who shot him. He was among eight of the dead being mourned at a funeral in Istanbul Thursday.
    So Israel killed an American citizen during the raid....
  • alvarez_313
    edited June 2010
    Options
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/03/furkan-dogan-us-citizen-k_n_599173.html

So Israel killed an American citizen during the raid....

You know they're going to say he was shot by one of the "protestors" who had snatched a pistol from an Israeli soldier..
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You know they're going to say he was shot by one of the "protestors" who had snatched a pistol from an Israeli soldier..

which wouldnt make any ? sense in the first place because he is an activist with dual US and Turkey citizenship. So why the ? would they shoot their own man? what kind of fools do these people take us for? smh, the ? goin on in the world right now is depressing.
  • booty-gif-dot-com
    booty-gif-dot-com Members Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Israel has been a non stop war for 60 years and they never find an opportunity to screw it up! after they kicked the Arabs ass in 1948, 56 and 67 they couldve settled it there, help the Palestinians set up a government and have them accept there new nation on the west bank and gaza but NOOOOOO the israelis want that land too and built civilian housing on occupied land in violation of international law..

The Arabs cant match Isral militarily due to all the money and training Israel gets from the USA so they resulted to Sabotage (Terorism) to fight back so Israel comes back with State backed terror and now have imprisoned the Gaza resident and starving them to death. so international efforts like the Flotilla was in international wars and they got Attacked and imprisoned by Israel too! 9 dead!

Is it sadly ironic that the Jews got mistreated and butchered by the Nazis that once they got some power and arms turned around and acted to the Palestinians like The Nazis treated the Jews!!! like someone said before... YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK> America will sign off on virtually any action and breach of international law Israel does and still backs them!! Imagine if Irans navy took a ship of Israeli citizens killed 9 and detained hundreds in international waters. Israel would declare war!! I have no sympathy for the govt of Israel acting like a bunch of Nazis with a blank check from the US to do whatever they want!
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Israel has been a non stop war for 60 years and they never find an opportunity to screw it up! after they kicked the Arabs ass in 1948, 56 and 67 they couldve settled it there, help the Palestinians set up a government and have them accept there new nation on the west bank and gaza but NOOOOOO the israelis want that land too and built civilian housing on occupied land in violation of international law..

The Arabs cant match Isral militarily due to all the money and training Israel gets from the USA so they resulted to Sabotage (Terorism) to fight back so Israel comes back with State backed terror and now have imprisoned the Gaza resident and starving them to death. so international efforts like the Flotilla was in international wars and they got Attacked and imprisoned by Israel too! 9 dead!

Is it sadly ironic that the Jews got mistreated and butchered by the Nazis that once they got some power and arms turned around and acted to the Palestinians like The Nazis treated the Jews!!! like someone said before... YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK> America will sign off on virtually any action and breach of international law Israel does and still backs them!! Imagine if Irans navy took a ship of Israeli citizens killed 9 and detained hundreds in international waters. Israel would declare war!! I have no sympathy for the govt of Israel acting like a bunch of Nazis with a blank check from the US to do whatever they want!

On point post.....Israel doesn't realize it, but they're slowly killing themselves with these actions. The American govt is only losing more and more credibility in the Middle East as we refuse to strongly condemn Israel's piracy. I can't wait till the Irish aid ship arrives near Gaza, let's see how Israel reacts this time.....either way, I'm sure Israel will get away with murder again. They always do. Some days, I truly wonder if they really are the "chosen people". They get away with everrrryyyything they want.

I don't respect their govt, but I do respect their gangsta.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Maybe or maybe not. Ashkenaziim are not Israel. Where I stay in Israel, it is the russians and the Bedouin who run all vice enterprises. Iraqis say ? America and Americans based on the policies of the war criminal Bush and his contemporaries. yet it is unfair to indict all Americans and the country in and of itself when the acts of the usurpers violate the concepts it was founded upon and the majority of the people do not agree with Bush and Co. Moreover, they are not true Americans by virtue of their treasonous acts.

The ones with the most power in Israel are the white Eastern European Jews known as the Ashkenanzi.......they are also the ones ruining Israel's reputation worldwide, along with America's in the Middle East.
  • booty-gif-dot-com
    booty-gif-dot-com Members Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    On point post.....Israel doesn't realize it, but they're slowly killing themselves with these actions. The American govt is only losing more and more credibility in the Middle East as we refuse to strongly condemn Israel's piracy. I can't wait till the Irish aid ship arrives near Gaza, let's see how Israel reacts this time.....either way, I'm sure Israel will get away with murder again. They always do. Some days, I truly wonder if they really are the "chosen people". They get away with everrrryyyything they want.

I don't respect their govt, but I do respect their gangsta.

Could you imagine what would be the response if IRAN seized a civilian boat in international waters killed 9 people including some jews and held hundreds! Israel would declare war and the US would help them with the air strikes!! but Israel does and the response from america is about the same level that you would scold your son if he just took an extra cupcake at the dinner table!! and yes Israel is slowly killing themselves, and making there embassies across the world the target of vandals and worse.. the sad thing about it is that Israel is NUKED UP! if for some reason they start losing theres no doubt they would go out swinging like a caged sorrounded tiger and the middle east will be nothing left but a big giant smoking crater! Missy Elliot is scheduled to do a concert there soon if i was her id cancel somethings about to go down and wouldnt want to be anywere near that!
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Could you imagine what would be the response if IRAN seized a civilian boat in international waters killed 9 people including some jews and held hundreds! Israel would declare war and the US would help them with the air strikes!! but Israel does and the response from america is about the same level that you would scold your son if he just took an extra cupcake at the dinner table!! and yes Israel is slowly killing themselves, and making there embassies across the world the target of vandals and worse.. the sad thing about it is that Israel is NUKED UP! if for some reason they start losing theres no doubt they would go out swinging like a caged sorrounded tiger and the middle east will be nothing left but a big giant smoking crater! Missy Elliot is scheduled to do a concert there soon if i was her id cancel somethings about to go down and wouldnt want to be anywere near that!

Oh yeah, so true! Iran would probably be bombed to oblivion by both America and Israel if they did anything resembling what Israel did to the flotilla. Yet Iran is the bad guy, lol, what a shame the rest of the world sees what's going on and Americans are too dumb to notice.

Oh well! Back to playing Rambo in the Middle East!! 13 trillion dollars and counting...........let's see how much more dollars we can waste on endless wars and stupid foreign policy, Osama is getting his wish of a broke USA.....
  • And Step
    edited June 2010
    Options
    busayo wrote: »
    what western oil countries? Nigeria is a member of a OPEC with a state run oil company. western companies like shell do drill in Nigeria but they aren't that powerful anymore

If you can't harness and mine your own natural resources being a member of OPEC doesn't mean much. Shell and other Western oil companies are destroying your nations coastline and because you haven't developed the capacity to harness it totally, your depending too much on Shell and others. A state run oil company is like having a ? head of the NAACP. White people still pull the strings.

Coite Ivoire is the largest producer of Cocoa in the world, yet the French produce, manufacture and benefit more than them.