Snoop vs Iggy/TI

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah this more than a disagreement, Y'all seem mad, as a muthafucka
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    I care more about hip hop than you do and i dont even ? with hip hop like that.

How u know how much i care about hip hop, be real n cut this message board geek ? out for a second n discuss this with me, how do u, some one who complains 10 times as much more often about the culture and cries about rap not sounding the same care more than someone who puts the music first b4 this tmz ass ? and at least listens b4 hating, Wat part of the culture u participate in, u dj, graffiti? How u care more than someone who actually(tries to) participate in the culture. What do u do to contribute besides talking more about Wat u don't like about hip hop, that ain't ? but a ? complaining when u could occupy yo time with something u like, tell me how that's caring more, that's like saying constantly berating and shittin on a child is "caring more" u cool peoples but get the ? out with that ? , a ? thread crying real tears about iggy ? azelia a got Damn non platinum pop star, that's who ? who Care about hip hop crying over, cool.. *bumps actually hip hop songs*
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Iggy Azzalia is a ? klaffy SMMFH. That ? was either for her ego or planned, ? ? . I mean it's the internet ? clown all the time. Aint nobody above a roast, we all know Snoop was playin, 50 Cent clowns ? aalll the time, Fab clowns other athletes/entertainers all the time. ? wack, now her ? gonna be in interviews like "me and Snoop aint talkin no more I can't believe he'd do me like that" SMMFH. Most ppl wish Snoop would come at them like that, Snoop been in the game a looong time, you know how much ammunition there is on that ? ? If it were me I'd upload photoshop and go to work on the Doggfather. I wish these artists had some heart and would jones back instead of being ? sissies all the time. ? 's pathetic. Muthafuckas have no sense of humor.....

Smh. Americans :-<
    Not defending iggy.....AT ALL.

Not everyone or culture likes jonesing on people. Same reason y'all can't get along with Africans. Dem ? never forgot that ? scratcher ? .

Now if she was in a battle and ? 'd out I can understand, that's hip hop (even though mad legitimate rappers refuse to battle) but this ? don't know ? .

Random hip hop great coming at her, she prolly was shook and called her ? - sad state of affairs btw don't she gotta man or is he renting her from tip?!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    I broke the Macintosh typin that
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Let me school you a bit. You might see me as Nas groupie but just want to say one thing. Of all the comments I've read, it seems that you have been led to believe that that TI is Frank White of Hip Hop and Snoop Dogg are afraid of TI. This is a ? disgrace to hip hop in that case. People have forgotten who Snoop Dogg was. The man was suspected of murder. He grew up with real gang members in his house. he grew up in the LBC and at that time it was the top 3 in all the worst ghetto in all areas in America. He was a close friend of Tookie Williams. Tookie Williams also mentions Snoop Dogg and said that his father and he were good friends and also with snoop uncle. I do not care bout Snoop Dogg like that (? my top10album) , I probably prefer the TI music but I respect snoop very high. One of the realest in rap without hesitation. He may have sold his soul but the guy is 45? Who cares honestly. Rather he sells the ? out of them than to keep up with Iggy Izelia days a week. I personally think that TI and Snoop conversation was respectful. TI has done songs with Dr. Dre, Kendrick, Game, Daz, Kurupt, E40, much more from the West. TI grew up with Westcoast music and he has said that ? was one of his favorite albums & Pac being his favorite rapper.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    LOOK AT THIS, IF THAT ? COME AT U WITH EVEN A LIL LOGIC THAT SHOULD TELL U SOMETHING
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Nah this more than a disagreement, Y'all seem mad, as a muthafucka

Haha. I aint even botherin to read through this to see all the insults and namecalling and assorted nonsense that is of course there. They wake up mad. Whats more ridiculous is in a few days nobody will care or be thinking about this any more and they will insult and name call about what ever new is going on on that day. They seem to have peacefully worked it out but people with nothing to do with it are "outraged"? I heard something about her having Aboriginal blood. I think it would have been better for her to just ignore it and it would have been an afterthought nobody knew about but it was her who felt insulted. Anyway this is par for the course around here cartoonishly ridiculous as usual.

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically cover your eyes and ears, count to 20, and assume it'll fix itself.
    Thats why we lose everything we create bruh.

Idk, I guess I was assuming she'd fade into bolivion if we don't listen n Caucasians move to the next hot thing in rap or another nickleback album drops, especially since her sales are avg at best in US anyway, I ? up too sometimes tho......

Dude, it's a ? thread. You should follow your own example by ignoring this thread; smart/dumb ? .
  • dwade206
    Thot is such a ? word I wish these birds would cut it out. The ? stand for that ? over there n ain't nobody in history used it grammatically correct yet

...or "Thirsty ? Over There."
    ...or "Them/Those (depending on your grammatical standards) Hoes Over There."
  • dwade206
    No artist is force fed to anybody

Ignorance at its finest
  • dwade206
    The_Man wrote: »
    11 pages? to say you all hate this ? you sure do love talking about her.

Just like Darren Wilson. What's your point?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    dwade206 wrote: »
    So basically cover your eyes and ears, count to 20, and assume it'll fix itself.

Idk, I guess I was assuming she'd fade into bolivion if we don't listen n Caucasians move to the next hot thing in rap or another nickleback album drops, especially since her sales are avg at best in US anyway, I ? up too sometimes tho......

Dude, it's a ? thread. You should follow your own example by ignoring this thread; smart/dumb ? .

Oh the irony, I thought this was a petition against iggy career,now it's just a ? thread, lol good luck man
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »

Oh the irony, I thought this was a petition against iggy career,now it's just a ? thread, lol good luck man

I don't think that's what he's saying, B.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the ? do yall cling to his words..

I never watched a single second of his videos since punks jump up to get beat down

He he some sort of ? ? oracle to some of yall.. probably the third time I ever typed ? ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never watched a single second of his videos since punks jump up to get beat down

He he some sort of ? ? oracle to some of yall.. probably the third time I ever typed ? ?
    But u read the thread title, n jumped all in here tho...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    ? if you need a role model..Join a boys and girls club stop shadowing my post clown
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lord Jamar is a legend from a legendary group that has a certified 5 Mic album (One For All) and several classic songs and albums throughout the 90s.

The Foundation album from 1998 is criminally slept on.