SAYYYY.....DO YOU HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THE IC....OR NAH?.....

Options
124»

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1000-4000....u have a life you pop in every so often make your comments then carry on about your ways...you dont even know half the ? that goes on on here
    I've been a member long enough to know how this place works and the personality traits of all the main players but my post count reflects five years of not really giving a ? about really interacting with you losers.

Most of the star players of this show are lonely fools with no real intent on being anything more than what they portray to the ill community.

Not trying to diss anybody, just offering my opinion.

I'm pretty sure there are veteran lurkers that are 100x better than any prominent poster here.

With that being said...I wanna take this time out to say thank you for all of the laughs..without you attention seeking, pretentious, pompous, oblivious-to-reality ? and your daily offerings of random fuckery and nearsighted opinions, my life wouldn't seem so....normal.

Take a bow, you dysfunctional, sociopathic morons...
    Applause.gif

Lmaooo thread
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10,000 or more...motha ? u need to log off for a few years and find a new hobby because that just dont make no ? sense..lonely ass you spend every waking hour on this ? ...do you even wash your ass??
    for the record I've been here posting since 09......and I'm currently averaging less than 8 posts a day

plus I have no aliases like these other cats with more posts than dollars in their bank account

what's sad is some mofos have changed accounts and are still way over 10K in posts

if you can't pull out more cash than your post count, then yeah you are officially losing in life :(

and some of you ? with smaller post counts life is currently in shambles too haha

^^^obviously I've touched some peoples' emotions with the bolded

sorry it had to be you :(

Idris-Elba.gif
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How much you post in here doesn't dictate how successful you are. I know really successful people and I can tell you at least 4 to 5 hours of their day, they ain't doing ? . Be at their CPU killing time. Success is a marathon not a sprint. That being said, if you let a website like this affect how you view yourself. It just means that this is your only mirror in life. Now that would be said.
  • Strokenoff
    Options
  • Strokenoff
    Options
    Lol. What Dee ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    It's really not hard to post 10 posts per day.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Especially with mobile, I'm lurking or posting on here like I'm on Twitter, which I'm mostly on
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Parallel, I didn't post anything
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I damn near got 10,000 ,but I actually do a bunch of ? during the day.They do have a mobile app and you could go to the what's new and be done made 5 replies in 10 mins
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghostho
    Chicity wrote: »
    @Parallel, I didn't post anything

You posted that wack ass avi
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To each is own imo. @Black_Samson‌ posts like an obese guy YET nearly 99% of low number posting posters are not even at his toes in terms of having an healthy lifestyle.

Just an example.

Imo it's all about TIME management. I rather be EFFICIENT ( WORKIng, working out, learning, socializing and posting) than having plenty of time not ACHIEVING ? .

Peace.