What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Bang is wack so is Mike and Molly .....Seinfeld and curb are goat tho
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Max.KairoWhoisDonG???
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long read, but if I was Dante Cunningham I'd hire hitmen to find and kill that b-tch

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11750556/former-minnesota-timberwolves-forward-dante-cunningham-struggles-clear-name
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • Heavy In The GameHeavy In The Game got the discipline of a worker and the passion of a boss Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--sixers-in-talks-to-acquire-marquis-teague-205025220.html

the Sixers trying to trade for Marguis Teague garbage ass lmao

blatant tanking
    landon-collins-int-td-against-rams2.gif?w=1000

BlackAX410RAPHCJ
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--sixers-in-talks-to-acquire-marquis-teague-205025220.html

blatant tanking

But they won't trade J-Rich?

SMH!!!
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • (ob)Scene(ob)Scene Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Oh and i'd definitely put Kwahi ahead of Lebron as best perimter defender, only bc Kwahi has less responsibilities on offense so he can exert more energy

Nigga there's 20 players they could have put ahead of LeBron

Ngga... name THREE

And before u throw out bull shyt name another player who at some point, at least on occaision, has locked up Paul george, Derrick rose, Paul Pierce, and Kevin Durant

The GMs know wtf they talkin about. Lebrons biggest defensive weakness is his offensive responsibilty. He cant guard at 100% all game, so yea in b4 but but but Kwahi got 30 on him!

Jimmy Butler,Kahwi Leonard,Tony Allen,Iman Shumpert are all better perimeter defenders than lebron

Butler has yoked everybody on that list except obviously rose and durant.Allen and shump have yoked durant and rose

Cosign all except shumpert

for real, i suggest ya'll go see how many niggaz got their new career highs at the garden with shumpert guarding them

Mind listing the "many niggas" for us?
    R.D.Tommy bilfiger
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Smokey Tha BanditSmokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    lol O.G. in here bombin on BK...
    RAPHTommy bilfigerBetaKingFreeman
  • RAPHRAPH Keeping it 100 Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000 Post Celebration! And it only took me 3 years to get there, actually 2 since I didn't post for a whole year...

Detroit Basketball may finally be back this season with Andre Drummond... The most athletic big man in the league!
    tumblr_mhgemzMmys1r10tndo1_400.gif
    O.G.
  • O.G.O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol O.G. in here bombin on BK...

Can't have no niggas talkin' shit on my squad when their squad ain't no closer to a title than mine.

jojo_and_ben.jpg

BDBIID
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The grantland bball show looms legit. They used the NBA on NBC theme for the intro. Nice.
  • goodlookinoutgoodlookinout You Bitch You Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wass the story behind Jalen and the bat???
    Crenshaw-Los-Angeles-T-Shirts---Crewnecks---Hoodie-T-Shirts.jpg

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Anyone disagree with that Mount Rushmore of shooting guards?
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    Dunno if jerry west should be up there. Forgive me NBA gods

Who was all on it? I was in the garage during that part.

jojo_and_ben.jpg

O.G. wrote: »

Mj, Kobe, jerry west, wade
  • goodlookinoutgoodlookinout You Bitch You Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jordan Kobe West Wade
    Crenshaw-Los-Angeles-T-Shirts---Crewnecks---Hoodie-T-Shirts.jpg

• R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MJ and Kobe would have sufficed
    NothingButTheTruthElzo69RenaissanceWhoisDonG???
    edited October 2014
    I got no probs with the list. Jerry West was before my time but he was the face of the league even while the Celtics were dominating for a reason. My pops is a long time Lakers ticket holder who hates white people btw,swears West was the best player he ever seen play. That says a lot to me.

jojo_and_ben.jpg

• RAPHRAPH Keeping it 100 Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    MJ, Kobe, and West were a lock.

Wade is debatable, but I guess you can't be mad at him being on the list.
  • Heavy In The GameHeavy In The Game got the discipline of a worker and the passion of a boss Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all don't recognize championship moves. Teague puts us in the playoffs.

Serious tho. Fuck tanking we building that dynasty right now. We don't trade for old decrepit ass niggas like the Nets. Old oatmeal and applesauce gummin' Garnett ain't bout to bust a grape this year. Lopez will get hurt again as soon as I put the period to the sentence. If you listen closely you can hear the clock ticking out on that failed experiment in Crooklyn (shout out to D-Steal). Don't worry bout us. We gone wait all you old ass squads out and be relevant for years to come. Not that trade for niggas that was drafted in the 90's just to still get put out of the playoffs early shit. Our future>>>>>>>

blatant tanking

Was it tanking when the Nets traded for his garbage ass?

ShaqPointGif.gif

this nigga so mad he responded to my post twice, nois2c.jpg

nigga sittin at his computer like zxv0vn.jpg

if you don't think your bum ass team isn't tanking, than your a blind homer

Sixers record last season was 19 -63, while tying the record for most consecutive losses (26 straight Ls)

because of that you ended up wit a high draft pick and drafted a player who's injured already and is gonna miss significant time (did the same thing last year wit Noel smh)

not to mention your best player is hurt right now

you'll probably be even worse this year, have fun from the bottom of the standings again
    landon-collins-int-td-against-rams2.gif?w=1000

Double X posse reference. I'm sold on this show now.

jojo_and_ben.jpg

• gucci7383gucci7383 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ray allen is a better all time sg then wade
    TheBoyRoTRILLip BrooksR.D.HustleThaDonMR.CJCliff Da MontImbackh@e216