Women just shouldn't drive, Ever

2»

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyZee wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    These ? birds be stopping at green lights to look both ways smfh, gettem tf of our roads.....for the kids sake.

I stop at traffic lights a the time when they're green, :-( I forget to look and then slam on the breaks
    Baby nooo not u :(
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    See wat I mean smh
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife is a much safer driver than me but I am a better driver.

ex. I would be a great taxi driver, my wife would be a excellent limo driver. See the difference.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »

How does this work?

"Yeah I'm better at (insert activity here) than my wife, I'm just statistically more likely to ? myself while doing it"

It's a weird argument
  • MoneyLuver
    Trashboat wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »

How does this work?

"Yeah I'm better at (insert activity here) than my wife, I'm just statistically more likely to ? myself while doing it"

It's a weird argument

Just becuz it sounds funny doesn't make it not true :-w
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women seem to edge men out when it comes to accidents

so what other areas of driving do we outperform them in to justify saying we generally drive better?
  • MoneyLuver
    I'm not tryna hear that ? . Just now on my way to work a broad cut off a tractor-trailer and almost made tha ? crash

And 5 miles down tha road two Female drivers had an accident, one of them ran into tha back of a (different) tractor-trailer.

It was in tha middle of rush hour and ? was damn near gridlock'd. How tha ? do u pull sum ? like that off smh
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    I was behind a chick leaving work friday...stopped at the light i just knew ? was paying attention to her phone light hit green she still sitting there, i must've laid on my horn for about 10 seconds then when i was able swerved right by her...smh T/S aint lyin.

I had a similar experience the other day... I approached a green light with the intention to make a right and these white ? were sitting in the turn lane way after the light turned green... I didn't attempt to brake because I figured they'd move... I had to slam my ? and honk for over 10 seconds for them to move.
  • MoneyLuver
    I think for now on I'm gonna invest all my energy into raising awareness for this issue
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @‌DRO

SHUT YO SEXY BLACK ASS UP
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People say I drive like a senior citizen. My sister is the worst driver I've ever seen though. She puts on nail polish while driving smh
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicks be doin too much while driving... Wanna check instagram do make up and change music all while driving. I drive myself on trips and never go to sleep when riding with a chick. I ain't trying to wake up in the light lol .
  • MoneyLuver
    They really should do an unbiased re-study

I've yet to see a dude disagree smh
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    I'd outdrive a lot of these small town drivers any day of the week.

Driving in Houston Brooklyn is like drivers ed expert edition.

Fixed.
  • enbo
    enbo Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    cosign. Nobody ain't ? unless you drive in nyc(brooklyn manhattan etc