Seahawks Want Russell Wilson To Go Easy On The Endorsements

2»

Comments

• FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »
    The "black enough" argument is played out. Being black is not a ? characteristic, it's an ethnicity description. These muthafuckas need to just be football players and stop with the part-time neo-? activism. Not every black person needs to grow up in the hood and do stereotypical African-American ? . All he needs to do is be a man and support his family, friends and community and he's good enough for me, even if he never hangs out with a ? like me.

Damn, I hate these ? ? keep beating my Broncos...
    U think a damn football player, cares about another being black enough????
    But keep believing the media tho.

I was just discussing that report. Hit a nerve and I typed. Nothing deeper than that.
    Thanks though.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL-quick, someone post the identities and ethnicities of RW's inner circle.
    Then post who told you who his inner circle is, and who told you those were the inner circle.

Think about this, who could accurately tell the world EXACTLY who is in your personal inner circle?
    could you enemies? cuz only enemies would leak that type ? . But enemies are usually not close enough to know this type detail.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They got some nerve lol.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    They got some nerve lol.

Exactly.

That's the slave owner in them.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »
    The "black enough" argument is played out. Being black is not a ? characteristic, it's an ethnicity description. These muthafuckas need to just be football players and stop with the part-time neo-? activism. Not every black person needs to grow up in the hood and do stereotypical African-American ? . All he needs to do is be a man and support his family, friends and community and he's good enough for me, even if he never hangs out with a ? like me.

Damn, I hate these ? ? keep beating my Broncos...
    U think a damn football player, cares about another being black enough????
    But keep believing the media tho.

Given what we know about various football players over the years you think a "not black enough" comment is where the line is drawn in a lockerroom?

It aint even abt that being a line to be drawn or crossed

Its abt relevancy, which it has none of