Donkey Jurisdiction: Beef Brouhaha #1~ Charlie/Pico/Westie vs. Khaleesi

Options
1234568»

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Damn first post of the day and like clockwork Five is all up in my reactions....

Hi @ThirdEyeFive‌ hope your day has been as great as mine was
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its as hard as a stainless steel pole now & he puts it in... It takes a while to get it all the way in cuz the walls are so tight., but once he gets in all you hear is that wet ? sound... Like when a ? dumps a whole bottle of lotion into his palm and fap it like its a real ? .
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Im screaming, he's grunting & groaning.. I tell him to slow down & hold my hands at his hips to prevent him from going too deep. He likes seeing me in pain so he keeps going & gets even harder... Then u hear the sound of my ? hitting his face.
    He sticks out his tongue as if he's catching a damn snowflake.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Then he busts his nut in my mouth. The end.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    [quote="mattress_zpsc8c3b38d.jpeg.html

im sure you will do well
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe people chose to be lame nonparticipants today. Wack af. If this had been a thread about socks or palm trees, beef would've erupted in the thread. Thread is made to air out all grievances once and for all, and people clam up.

I tried. Threads will just have to be derailed. Sorry to everyone who tried to participate in the fun. Maybe we'll try again with more willing participants in a future thread.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Can't believe people chose to be lame nonparticipants today. Wack af. If this had been a thread about socks or palm trees, beef would've erupted in the thread. Thread is made to air out all grievances once and for all, and people clam up.

I tried. Threads will just have to be derailed. Sorry to everyone who tried to participate in the fun. Maybe we'll try again with more willing participants in a future thread.
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Y'all gonna ? this thread too

Told you these ? too stupid for this
This discussion has been closed.