What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Sy Ari Da Kid- The Ultrasound 2

13»

Replies

• MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P. Town wrote: »
    Just cause I'm the Southern mixtape man I gotta inform ya'll that he has like 20 something mixtapes

What happened to your Southern Mixtape Thread?
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P. Town wrote: »
    Just cause I'm the Southern mixtape man I gotta inform ya'll that he has like 20 something mixtapes

What happened to your Southern Mixtape Thread?

Wasn't on here a while. It died out
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    bring it to life if u can bruh, niggas sleepin on good shit, including myself at times
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    MrCrookedLetter
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right, we need more artist exposure threads on here

-Albert Einstein

-Albert Einstein
    Like Water

-Albert Einstein
    Like WaterxxCivicxx
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to bump this cuz yesterday was an interesting day for me. I come home from work and there's literally a mob of people standing right in front of my driveway. I honestly thought that a house had caught fire and they had to evacuate all the houses around it but that wasn't the case

I park my car and ask the closest person what's going on and they say that it's a music video shoot. Then I hear someone say "action" and I look up and it's this nigga Sy Ari Da Kid walking up and down my street being filmed.

I stood out there and watched like 15 takes of the exact same shot for a music video he was shooting, it was wild. There were some bad bad baaaaaaad females out there it still blows my mind even now when I think about it. My inner creepset almost popped out, I had to restrain myself from taking pics. Then they did like a mob shot right in my driveway. I even talked to dude he said they had been out there on my block for like 4 hours and he was so hot and sweaty(pause) that he offered to buy some paper towels from me but I just gave them to him(and the bad females standing around him)

I'm gonna be checking WSHH for the video and when I find it I'm gonna post it here
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx

Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

RIP Chinx Drugz
    MrCrookedLetterLike Water
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually met a bunch of the main niggas in this vid. Minus K Camp

I'm pretty sure one of them is his manager
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx

Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

RIP Chinx Drugz
    MrCrookedLetter

-Albert Einstein