Man Chops Off His Mothers Head In New York

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just 20 minutes after finding a headless body in Farmingdale, MTA police confirmed a man in his 30s, identified by law enforcement sources as possibly the woman’s son, stepped in front of a Ronkonkoma-bound Long Island Rail Road train near the Clinton St. crossing

A woman in her 60s was found beheaded on a Long Island street just minutes before a man stepped in front of a LIRR train less than a mile away, according to witnesses and police.

Cops said the two victims may have been mother and son.

Police made the horrific discovery of the woman’s body in front of an apartment building on Secatogue Ave. in Farmingdale around 7:55 p.m., a Nassau County Police spokesman said.

The body of the female victim, wearing only a bra and pants, was lying on one side of the street and her head was on the other, said witness Jack Imperial, 41, of Briarwood, Queens, who was taking a taxi to a meeting when he came across the grisly scene.

“The body’s feet were at the curb, the shoulders were at the middle of the street. The head was across the street,” said Imperial. “I’ve seen some gruesome stuff in my years of living ... but nothing like this. I didn’t expect to see something like this, especially not out here.”

Just 20 minutes after finding the corpse, MTA police confirmed a man in his 30s, identified by law enforcement sources as possibly the woman’s son, stepped in front of a Ronkonkoma-bound Long Island Rail Road train near the Clinton St. crossing

farmingdale29n-7-copy.jpg
article-farmingdale-6-1029.jpg
farmingdale29n-3-web.jpg
article-farmingdale-12-1028.jpg

That train had left Penn Station shortly after 7 p.m., an LIRR spokesman said.

Imperial said his cab driver “got sick” after seeing the woman’s disembodied head and quickly sped away. The duo wondered if what they had seen was a seasonal prank, he said.

“I thought it was Halloween hoax. There was no big splatter of blood. It looked staged,” Imperial said.

A dispatcher for Yellow Cab Corp. in Farmingdale said several of his drivers — who have to pass the block after picking up passengers at the train station — had reported seeing the stomach-turning scene.

“One guy said he needs therapy now,” said the dispatcher, who declined to give his name. “They said it was one of the most disgusting things they’d ever seen.”

article-farmingdale-body-2-1028.jpg

The body of the female victim, wearing only a bra and pants, was lying on one side of the street and her head was on the other, said witness Jack Imperial, 41, of Briarwood, Queens, who was taking a taxi to a meeting when he came across the grisly scene

The woman’s head may have been kicked across the street after the murder, a police source said.

It was not immediately clear if the killing occurred outside or in the apartment building. The identities of the dead man and woman were not immediately released.

Nick Gordon, who said he lived across the hall from the woman, said she moved in a few months ago and had a small white dog.

He speculated that the murder occurred inside the building. “When I came out the door, I saw the blood on the tile. It was all over, as if someone could’ve been pulling a body. You could see the smears going down the stairs.”

Comments