***How Relivent of an IC poster are you...Based on your Total reactions******

Aquafina..floe
Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in AKA Donkey
u ready?? take out your calculators or your phones....use this simple method to determin how worthy of a poster you are here on the IC based on the reactions that you get

yes i came up with this method myself...i will do myself first just to show you all an example

step 1: add up your total negative reactions...including the spams and trolls and abuse (wtf's r not included in this)
step two: add up your total positive reactions...
step three: add the sum of them together..
step for: take the total amount of positive post you have all together and convert it to the percentages based on the total number of both negative and positve reactions you have all together

in my case? 2621 total negative post...3933 positve post
together its 6554 reactions....3932 is 60 percent of my total of all reactions together

that percentage reflects how good...bad....of a poster you are...use the poll below to determine your worth ;)

***How Relivent of an IC poster are you...Based on your Total reactions****** 5 votes

0-15% are you a spam bot?
0%
15-30% you ? suck...you cant post for ? ...and dont try to say people are hating off you cause clearly thats not the case
20%
Cunt_Lyfe 1 vote
30-45% you arent relavent here at all it wouldnt matter if you posted or lurked nobody would notice
0%
45-55% you aight...you cud step your game up a lil bit more...your relivancy here isnt all that important you prob get on ppls nerves
0%
55-70%..you have some nice material..prob either funny as hell or get alot of ppl to agree..more than likely u got hella haters too
60%
Ajackson17Aquafina..floeBrainsPlusBrawn 3 votes
70-85 percent..your a great poster the IC loves having you around..good job keep up the great work
0%
85-100% the IC needs you around...everything you post is GOAT or your just a big ass can of ether...keep it up!
20%
StoneColdMikey 1 vote

Comments

This discussion has been closed.