Lil Wayne Reveals The Features & Tentative Tracklist For “Tha Carter V” Album

Bcotton5
Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
Carter 5 December 9th, the tracklist isnt final and all the features aint listed yet

lil-wayne-tha-carter-5-album-cover.jpg

If you watched Lil Wayne‘s public service announcement last night, you would of seen that Wayne showed off a tentative tracklisting for his upcoming Tha Carter V album, which we know now will be released in two parts with the first part dropping on December 9th.

From looking at the tracklist, you can see that Drake, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Kendrick Lamar, Young Thug, Reginae Carter, Mikky Ekko, B.o.B, Flow, 2 Chainz, Big Sean, Christina Milian, Young Jeezy, and Gudda Gudda will all be featured on C5.

Weezy did mention on the PSA that there will be more songs added, so don’t expect the tracklist we saw to be exact when the final project is released. Also, Mannie Fresh is not listed as a feature and he confirmed that he would be appearing on the album various times. The song “Side ? ” is also not listed.

You can check out the tentative tracklist below. What are your thoughts on the features and song titles for Tha Carter V so far Wayniacs?

Part 1:
1. Better Get ‘Em
2. Start This ? Off Right (featuring Christina Milian)
3. Light Up (featuring Justin Timberlake)
4. Believe Me (featuring Drake)
5. Open Safe
6. Take It Slow
7. Mute (featuring Big Sean)
8. Start A Fire (featuring Christina Milian)
9. Famous (featuring Reginae Carter)
10. Mona Lisa (featuring Kendrick Lamar)www.lilwaynehq.com
11. Moral To The Story
12. Sin/Sip (featuring 2 Chainz)
13. Scottie Pippen
14. Life Of Mr. Carter
15. St. Louis

Part 2:
1. She Said Better Get ‘Em
2. Gotti (featuring The Lox)
3. Grindin’ (featuring Young Jeezy and Young Thug)
4. Holy
5. Just Chill (featuring Justin Bieber)
6. If I Don’t She’s Mine
7. Shake It
8. Velvet
9. Form Good
10. Good Poison (featuring Mikky Ekko)www.lilwaynehq.com
11. No Brainer (featuring Flow)
12. Never Really Mattered (featuring Nick Minaj)
13. Brad Pitt (featuring B.O.B)
14. Mano Y Mano (featuring Gudda Gudda)
15. Murda (featuring Flow)
16. Let It All Work Out

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    That track with Justin Beiber gon be fire im guessin.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Wayne being a sucker for love. he got Ashanti on 2 tracks ? dat pumpkin hoe
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2014
    Lil Wayne Attends The Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints NFL Game with Dhea

lil-wayne-green-bay-packers-new-orleans-saints-nfl-game.jpg

Yesterday, Lil Wayne attended the Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints NFL game at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in Louisiana.

Weezy F Baby was joined in his suite by Dhea, Mack Maine, T@, Fee Banks, Lucci Lou, Euro, Troy Bless, and others.

You can view some more photos after the jump below!

lil-wayne-green-bay-packers-new-orleans-saints-nfl-game2.jpg

lil-wayne-green-bay-packers-new-orleans-saints-nfl-game5.jpg
    lil-wayne-green-bay-packers-new-orleans-saints-nfl-game4.jpg
    lil-wayne-green-bay-packers-new-orleans-saints-nfl-game3.jpg
    lil-wayne-green-bay-packers-new-orleans-saints-nfl-game8.jpg

lil-wayne-green-bay-packers-new-orleans-saints-nfl-game6.jpg
    Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/10/lil-wayne-attends-green-bay-packers-vs-new-orleans-saints-nfl-game-pictures/#hQCwr6ChedF1O9Qd.99
  • deathrowzorrow
    Why you post Wayne attend at a basket game? really ? ?
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We gon start this ? off right! We got Young Tunechi, in the house tonight!

#YMCMB
  • Bcotton5

Birdman Speaks On “Tha Carter V” Getting Pushed Back, Confirms “Like Father, Like Son 2” Is Still Dropping

normal_10467966_839854839379305_428050685_n.jpg

Birdman chopped it up with XXL last night during a private listening session in New York for the upcoming Rich Gang 2 album, due to be released on November 24th.

In this interview, the #1 Stunna discussed Lil Wayne‘s Tha Carter V album being pushed back, Nicki Minaj‘s The Pinkprint album also being pushed back, how Young Thug reminds him of Wayne, and more.

Also during the conversation, Baby listed the upcoming projects that he hopes to drop in 2015, as well as confirmed that his collaboration album with Weezy called Like Father, Like Son 2 will still be released.

Hit the jump to read what Birdman said!

On Lil Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj being so successful:
    “Wayne, Drake, Nicki and them, they are on cruise control. There’s pretty much nothing I can say to them. Wayne is one of the most talented artists in the world. What can I say to him? Drake is one of the most talented artists in the world. What can I say to him? Except just put my input. And Nicki the same way. They one of the most talented artists in the world. I’m not just talking about hip-hop—in the world.”

On Young Thug:
    “When I listen to his music, he’s very cocky and confident. When I listen to him, I said: ‘Boy, you are so real. You too real.’ Only ? I heard that before is Lil Wayne. And that’s confidence and cocky. Be cocky and have confidence. Very cocky and confidence.”

On “Tha Carter V” and “The Pinkprint” being pushed back:
    “Wayne, man. He’s so much an artist like that. He change his mind a lot. He feel like he want to do more. Really, they be on they call. It ain’t on me. So whatever Wayne want to do, Nicki want to do. I leave that up to them. I don’t decide on dates and everything. I don’t do none of that.”

On if “Like Father, Like Son 2″ will ever be released:
    “Oh, that’s guaranteed. Like Father, Like Son 2, that’s guaranteed. That’s guaranteed.”

On upcoming projects in 2015:
    “I think 2015 will be a big year for us. My goal for 2015 is, I want to drop a Thug and Quan album. Maybe my solo album. My last album. A Drake album. I would like to see a Juve album. And I would like to see Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Quan and Thug do a project together. That’s one of my goals of my career. If I get to do that album, I think that would be the most amazing ? . One of my goals is to build Thug and Quan after their solo albums come out next year. Summertime, Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Thug, Quan. Then, let them go do their thing. I think that would be huge.”

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/10/birdman-speaks-on-tha-carter-5-getting-pushed-back-confirms-like-father-like-son-2-is-still-dropping/#fEbXekYuuLrFcUPJ.99
    Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/10/birdman-speaks-on-tha-carter-5-getting-pushed-back-confirms-like-father-like-son-2-is-still-dropping/#fEbXekYuuLrFcUPJ.99
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    hmm .... Some of these songs won't make it lol especially the second part wouldn't be surprise if one or two songs on that one stays
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited October 2014
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Birdman Speaks On “Tha Carter V” Getting Pushed Back, Confirms “Like Father, Like Son 2” Is Still Dropping

normal_10467966_839854839379305_428050685_n.jpg

Birdman chopped it up with XXL last night during a private listening session in New York for the upcoming Rich Gang 2 album, due to be released on November 24th.

In this interview, the #1 Stunna discussed Lil Wayne‘s Tha Carter V album being pushed back, Nicki Minaj‘s The Pinkprint album also being pushed back, how Young Thug reminds him of Wayne, and more.

Also during the conversation, Baby listed the upcoming projects that he hopes to drop in 2015, as well as confirmed that his collaboration album with Weezy called Like Father, Like Son 2 will still be released.

Hit the jump to read what Birdman said!

On Lil Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj being so successful:
    “Wayne, Drake, Nicki and them, they are on cruise control. There’s pretty much nothing I can say to them. Wayne is one of the most talented artists in the world. What can I say to him? Drake is one of the most talented artists in the world. What can I say to him? Except just put my input. And Nicki the same way. They one of the most talented artists in the world. I’m not just talking about hip-hop—in the world.”

On Young Thug:
    “When I listen to his music, he’s very cocky and confident. When I listen to him, I said: ‘Boy, you are so real. You too real.’ Only ? I heard that before is Lil Wayne. And that’s confidence and cocky. Be cocky and have confidence. Very cocky and confidence.”

On “Tha Carter V” and “The Pinkprint” being pushed back:
    “Wayne, man. He’s so much an artist like that. He change his mind a lot. He feel like he want to do more. Really, they be on they call. It ain’t on me. So whatever Wayne want to do, Nicki want to do. I leave that up to them. I don’t decide on dates and everything. I don’t do none of that.”

On if “Like Father, Like Son 2″ will ever be released:
    “Oh, that’s guaranteed. Like Father, Like Son 2, that’s guaranteed. That’s guaranteed.”

On upcoming projects in 2015:
    “I think 2015 will be a big year for us. My goal for 2015 is, I want to drop a Thug and Quan album. Maybe my solo album. My last album. A Drake album. I would like to see a Juve album. And I would like to see Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Quan and Thug do a project together. That’s one of my goals of my career. If I get to do that album, I think that would be the most amazing ? . One of my goals is to build Thug and Quan after their solo albums come out next year. Summertime, Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Thug, Quan. Then, let them go do their thing. I think that would be huge.”

DSC_4358_zps0253d0c3.jpg~original
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe anything folks from YMCMB say until it's actually out
  • Bcotton5
    its not final, he said Drake is on 4-5 songs and Mannie Fresh is featured on a couple besides producing a lot of songs
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    i might check that LOX feature other than that throwing this in the trash
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Floww b gettin alot of feats lol
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This gonna be beyond classic
  • DNB1