What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) - Alphabet Aerobics

dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers.Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
WATCH DANIEL RADCLIFFE ATTEMPT TO RAP BLACKALICIOUS’ TONGUE-TWISTING ‘ALPHABET AEROBICS’

Radcliffe291014.jpg

That overachieving Potter bastard.

The annoyingly affable Daniel Radcliffe was on Jimmy Fallon’s show last night talking about his love of hip-hop (um, Eminem and Plan B).

The host challenged him to prove his professed knack for memorising lyrics with a performance Blackalicious’s tongue-twisting ‘Alphabet Aerobics’, so he got up there and did it, with backing from The Roots as per.

See how he did in the video below, and check out Dev Hynes’ Blood Orange performance on the same episode, which featured some major choreography and an appearance from Dita Von Teese.

http://www.factmag.com/2014/10/29/watch-daniel-radcliffe-rap-blackalicious-alphabet-aerobics/
SplackavelliStoneColdMikeyYoung Stefillestni99ainnebdbdbdLincolnWiseGuyy

Replies

• SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i goated on gp i haven't heard alphabet aerobics in so many years.
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Papoose - Alphabetical Slaughter>>>>>
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

gnsJabu_RuleTrigga T
  • RiGGARiGGA Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh i see... well I stopped watching after eminem and plan b shout outs with no mentioning of black artists, excuse me
    Look at my youtube channel to hear my newest drops, and subscribe if you like what you hear! Click here now!
    FMO instagram and twitter @realrigga
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »

A-G>>>>>>>>>>
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: [email protected]
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerd rap
  • rapmusicrapmusic Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga! I might watch Harry Potter now lol. He slayed that!
    bdbdbd
  • tompetrez3tompetrez3 Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RiGGA wrote: »
    White hip hop fans who only listen to white rappers make me want to fuckin throw up

Co sign and anybody who thinks this is "dope" is a dick gobbler. This is white folks mocking our culture. This is real coonery with 2 lice carrying Aryans dancing a jig imitation black folk but none of them bitch ass WIGGERS and uncle Tom's won't critique this.
    giphy.gif

5 Grand
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

How did I get two nosigns? Papoose's version is clearly better

l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

How did I get two nosigns? Papoose's version is clearly better

Couldn't get pass C...