Apple CEO, Tim Cook comes out as ? .

Options
13»

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Battery life, software , UI and design of Apple ? on most androids. Only android that rivals iPhone is the new HtC phone .
    Lol nah I have a nexus

Iphones battery dies at 20%

User interface is customizable on nexus. I can literally make it look like iPhone.

Google play >>> app store. The things you guys have to pay for is free for us. Or we can just illegally download it without having to jailbreak.

We don't have to download iTunes, icloud etc just to transfer songs n pics.

design, Camera and screen >>>>>

20%? Try 40% at times. And don't let the battery get really low. My ? got down to 7% yesterday.....died and wouldn't hold a charge long enough to stay on to charge. ? took almost two hours before I could get it back on and charging stably...smh
    Damn
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Yall better upgrade cuz I can use my iPhone 6 all day
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He looks ? . But its not surprising. Corporate world is full to the brim with homosexuals.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Battery life, software , UI and design of Apple ? on most androids. Only android that rivals iPhone is the new HtC phone .
    Lol nah I have a nexus

User interface is customizable on nexus. I can literally make it look like iPhone.

Google play >>> app store. The things you guys have to pay for is free for us. Or we can just illegally download it without having to jailbreak.

All imma say is, Android looks like ? : from the comic sans-like text that everybody seems to use and the 47282858282 icons at the top of the screen ALL the way down to the apps.

Devs don't even care enough to try to improve the quality of apps on Android. You ever viewed the same app on an android and an iPhone? It ALWAYS looks better on an iPhone. Android ain't even have INSTAGRAM til about a year ago.

The best thing about Android is that it takes full advantage of google's services and is open-source.
    Lol stop that b

You have an overpriced phone which you still basically have to pay for the same apps I use for free.

Plus I been had Instagram on android.

And a lot of different companies use android. From Samsung to google etc.

I threw my iPhone 4s in the trash and got this nexus. No signs of these billions icons. Actually less icons than my iPhone
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now I care about this person who I never heard of less
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    .. down the road I hope it gets to a point where ultimately, nobody cares or show discrimination towards them ..

They can get in line behind us tho..
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    I hope all you mfs that are all against anything made by "the ? " realize who the father modern computing is.

I know who you're talking about Alan Turing not the father of modern computing at all. He made small improvements in artificial intelligence but AI is nowhere near an exact science even today, and it doesn't really have anything to do with the science of computing, which is rooted in binary code anyway
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Androids actually ? all over apple phones but apple's advertising ? on Android's. It's the exact same situation regarding apple computers vs pcs
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    @zombie , do you have any Apple products? Fruity ass ? ..

http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/30/technology/tim-cook-? /index.html
    "Let me be clear: I'm proud to be ? , and I consider being ? among the greatest gifts ? has given me," he wrote in a column in Bloomberg Businessweek.

In his column, the Apple chief said that he had tried to maintain "a basic level of privacy." But he said he decided that desire for privacy was stopping him from working for the benefit of others.
    Cook, who grew up in Alabama, said he has long been open about his sexual orientation, but had just not previously discussed it publicly.

"Plenty of colleagues at Apple know I'm ? , and it doesn't seem to make a difference in the way they treat me," he wrote. "Of course, I've had the good fortune to work at a company that loves creativity and innovation and knows it can only flourish when you embrace people's differences. Not everyone is so lucky."

Apple-CEO-receives-praise-for-iOS-vision.jpg

? the white man is a natural ? SO why is this news??? if i could stop using everything white i would do so right the ? now.

You little boys talk alot of ? on the internet that you would never say to man in real life
    You know a ? ? is trapped in a quicksand of feelings getting deeper and deeper inside his own emotions when he start fantasizing about strangers and what they would or wouldnt say in his face. ? what are you 12? "SAY IT IN MY FACE" ass ? . Hilariously sad.

@zombie u got the iFag 6. Has Male ? numbers already programmed into it. And they're all white. Comes with a 12 pack of Dashiki patterned flavored KUFI condoms. Zombie said they only cover the top of the ? and taste like Black Liberation and whatever Cologne Louis Farrakhan wears on Sundays.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of the white people are ? thats why black people gonna take over the world
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this thread on Grown & Sexy?

You can't be sexy if you are ? ..
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You blind if you don't think apple was type ? anyway.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Lol nah I have a nexus

All imma say is, Android looks like ? : from the comic sans-like text that everybody seems to use and the 47282858282 icons at the top of the screen ALL the way down to the apps.

Devs don't even care enough to try to improve the quality of apps on Android. You ever viewed the same app on an android and an iPhone? It ALWAYS looks better on an iPhone. Android ain't even have INSTAGRAM til about a year ago.

The best thing about Android is that it takes full advantage of google's services and is open-source.

? instagram only been around 4 years lol
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    smh another sad time in history