Wait - so KRITT is claiming to be KIng of the South now?

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wale and sometimes meek make hits tho, its really no hope for stalley making hits wise, the ball has been dropped on omarion tho
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Yall gonna strongly disagree but I think if KRIT was on MMG or GOOD Music he'd get that machine push behind him and would be selling records out the ass. I think KRIT is amazing and has unlimited potential, but I also think he needs help making definitive hit records. Those artists, like Rick Ross and Kanye West could guarantee his those hit records. The latter could open him up to a very wide audience and sound.

They wont even release my ? cyhi's album
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Yall gonna strongly disagree but I think if KRIT was on MMG or GOOD Music he'd get that machine push behind him and would be selling records out the ass. I think KRIT is amazing and has unlimited potential, but I also think he needs help making definitive hit records. Those artists, like Rick Ross and Kanye West could guarantee his those hit records. The latter could open him up to a very wide audience and sound.

They wont even release my ? cyhi's album

They would if he was talkin' about the Trap or some stripper ? . He wouldn't even need GOOD music if that were the case. But the organic support for his ? does not really exist were he is from, which is my point.

Krit's last album took 3 months to get around 80k. Future's last ? did that in 3 weeks. I guarantee the demographics for those Krit sales are more spread out from coast to coast then Future's.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Face will always be The King of The South to us even though he don't want that title because he knows he's the greatest emcee after The DOC from the south.

But I support KRIT he needs that One Album, that universal acclaimed from music critics, underground heads and mainstream heads as a classic to solidified that claim
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    cyhi has club bangers and trap ? , he another one with out the machine imo, ? everywhere at least took notice to that black hystori tho
  • sr_the_freshman
    Options
    cyhi has club bangers and trap ? , he another one with out the machine imo, ? everywhere at least took notice to that black hystori tho

But he wouldn't even need a machine though if he made the type of ? his hood ? with, right?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

But he wouldn't even need a machine though if he made the type of ? his hood ? with, right?

lawd jeebus ur a simpleton

clearly enough people ? with cyhi if he's talked bout and known bruh

the machine would get him known to the casual heads who only gon fool with whats hot, whats already all on the radio or what other people foolin with. itd help him crossover. this concept aint that difficult to grasp, ima tell u like jamel, stop askin stupid ? questions

the reason i say ? like rich homie and thug and dem dont really have the machine either is because they dont, and right now they dont need it.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Krit has a right to call himself King. You gotta think, T.I. started calling himself the King of the South during his Trap Muzik run after his first album flopped. It wasn't a name he earned from longevity or nothing, just a title he took and nobody said nothing about.
  • sr_the_freshman
    edited November 2014
    Options

the machine would get him known to the casual heads who only gon fool with whats hot, whats already all on the radio or what other people foolin with. itd help him crossover. this concept aint that difficult to grasp, ima tell u like jamel, stop askin stupid ? questions

the reason i say ? like rich homie and thug and dem dont really have the machine either is because they dont, and right now they dont need it.

Your lashin' out, and I'm asking really basic, non threatening questions and your overstating CyHi's buzz.
    Your also not addressing the simple ? I'm trying to point out which is a machine is not necessary in the South when your making trap / club ? .

Both Rich Homie and Young Thug make club records, so yes your right they don't need the machine which is what I'm sayin'. I'd argue the ? has both now that YMCMB is in the picture, but that isn't the point. The machine is secondary to club records in necessity for mainstream success.

The south as a whole does not proactively enjoy spitter KRIT ? . They enjoy trap / club ? . That's all I'm trying to verify with you.
  • P. Town
    Options
    Cyhi is boring as ? by the way
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

Have you heard Black Hystori?
  • P. Town
    Options
    CJ wrote: »

I've heard all of that. I put him in the Curren$y category, not wack, but boring
  • gamezpog
    gamezpog Members Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    Options
    In my "Bernie from Broomall" voice: Who?
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His new album is streaming. Krit going to do a career long T.I. tribute by calling himself King of the South. I never really liked the whole King Remembered In Time moniker for the same reason. Seems dude has a secret obsession with T.I.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why he can't call himself that tho?

T.I. was calling himself the king of the south on his first album (the flop album)

but I think T.I. don't really care about that title anymore
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    His new album is streaming. Krit going to do a career long T.I. tribute by calling himself King of the South. I never really liked the whole King Remembered In Time moniker for the same reason. Seems dude has a secret obsession with T.I.

lol really bruh?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Your lashin' out, and I'm asking really basic, non threatening questions and your overstating CyHi's buzz.
    Your also not addressing the simple ? I'm trying to point out which is a machine is not necessary in the South when your making trap / club ? .

Both Rich Homie and Young Thug make club records, so yes your right they don't need the machine which is what I'm sayin'. I'd argue the ? has both now that YMCMB is in the picture, but that isn't the point. The machine is secondary to club records in necessity for mainstream success.

The south as a whole does not proactively enjoy spitter KRIT ? . They enjoy trap / club ? . That's all I'm trying to verify with you.

refer to my posts and stop addin/assuming. that should be the end of that.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

I've heard all of that. I put him in the Curren$y category, not wack, but boring

i wouldnt be shocked if i went and took survey and got this response about them two and krit around here
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    but u know what that just to me certifies the fact that its something out there for everybody
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    For the Record. I don't know Krit's music like that and never been into TI's music after hearing it. All I know is, I aint seen a lyric, a song for song comparison nothing.

http://youtu.be/OyEdqoh_v7g

http://youtu.be/hiUKLdi_qMY

http://youtu.be/2ny1711Xw5A

Appreciate it. First two joints standard whackness. Last joint is crazy cold. Got that Kast 'Elevators" vibe to it.

check out return of 4eva, i think u'd dig that ?

I will. Appreciate it.

I think u would appreciate tracks like these more....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqYgfX6dfxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i9d-AEvRWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1GGzbEqZZU
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Curren$y is boring.......sober

I like throwing him on wrapping up a date with my girl. Mos def gotta be a lil high from the blunt before. Have a lil cognac in my system. Hop on the freeway and drive past Downtown Las Vegas. ? have me feeling like The Mac.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Cyhi really overrated . I see why he doesn't have an album out
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cyhi really overrated . I see why he doesn't have an album out

How is he overrated? I gotta know