Couple Plead Guilty to Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was ?

2»

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will most likely still love my ? children but I won't support that ? lifestyle
  • zombie
    and no ? son or not should ask me for money
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »

Real men don't have ? sons. #FACT

But this really isn't about that, this is about child murderers and sick ass people who deserve to be starved to death as punishment. Some real jigsaw type ? .
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MEH. ? like this happens. It's unfortunate but par for the course. Human beings are much more evil than given credit for. We just like to forget this types of stories as quickly as possible as to not dwell on our own fears.

Also, an illogical hatred is potentially deadly. This little ? is dead because they THOUGHT he was ? LOL GOtdamn...THOUGHT....they wasnt even sure out this muthafukka.

I dont believe in the death penalty but if it's your kid Im sure you'd want the people who killed him to die horribly. Especially after you found out it was over something as irrelevant as that.
    DNB1 wrote: »
    I don't support the actions of these people if my child is ? he/she will eventually be disowned but not at such a young age

Disowning you own child at any age is just as bad as these two...

You handing them over to the perils of this world with no support system...May as well just ? em' yaself...

like my father taught me the world is harsh and only strong people can thrive in it.. if my child ? or not choose to ? himself then that's his choice he was too ? weak anyway.

maybe his mother will support him but I won't.
    Right...because disowning your child is a sign of true strength. Takes a real strong man to disown his kid over some dumb ? right? The more you talk to more you sound like an awkward weirdo that got molested as a child and has spent his whole life overcompensating trying his damnedest to "act masculine" and failed at every turn.

I bet you ? down your leg at home because you'll be damned if you sit down to use the bathroom cuz "thats what ? do." Just a weird lame ass ? I swear.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn shame, no matter how your kids turn out, you love them for all time. Children are having it rough out here. I just hope that there's intervention coming to their aid for those whom need it now.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are my manners? Almost forgot to @‌ your lame ? ass.

@zombie‌
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should be starved then stoned
  • zombie
    edited November 2014
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Where are my manners? Almost forgot to @‌ your lame ? ass.

@zombie‌

? stop e-stalking me you have been following me from thread to thread like a ? ? looking for ? . ? like you are part of the reason I don't like ? . stop it already
  • zombie

Real men don't have ? sons. #FACT

But this really isn't about that, this is about child murderers and sick ass people who deserve to be starved to death as punishment. Some real jigsaw type ? .

Come to think about it, i have never heard of anyone from my ethnic group being ? . A homosexual jamaican maroon is something i don't think exist.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zombie don't have kids so he don't understand the love and care when it comes to your own flesh and blood.

• zombie
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Zombie don't have kids so he don't understand the love and care when it comes to your own flesh and blood.

I My first child is should be here next month believe me nothing will change on how i feel about the subject I am just not soft like that