Assassins Creed 6 Rising Sun #JapaneseAssassin

2»

Comments

• Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this ? real? First day cop if true....somebody about to get fired though, releasing info about a new game in the franchise before the latest one drops? Word?

nah this ? aint real...
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    iron man1 wrote: »
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    Damn, another one. I ain't even play revelations or ass creed 3 yet

Rogue and Unity comes out next week.

Rogue is for 360, since they say they can't make Unity for the 360 since it's not feasible -- Unity is for X1 only.

I got Rogue on my GameFly Q list since I don't have a X1 yet....

Fighting the Legendary Man-o-Wars on Black Flag was a ? tho................

I've still only taken down 2 out of 4 smfh the battle when you have to fight 2 maaaaan ? I had them both down to lik 10% health too. ? that battle and I was never able to ? Moby the white whale damn ubisoft glitches smh.

Once you got the hang of doing your ship and the proper upgrades, it's actually easier...also i found the button where you just shoot your side cannons, instead of of holding down a button to aim and shoot your side cannons...that save me alot. Also whatever you do, don't get caught in the middle between the two ships...just basically drive in circles around both ships.

Once I learnt to take down one of the easier Legendary ships, I started taking down the others, but left the 2 Legendary ships for last.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This i might get