Lil Wayne v. Ja Rule

Options
weezyfgarbage
weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
edited June 2010 in The Face Off Forum
Since men lie, women lie, numbers dont...ja rule has sold 2x as many albums as wayne, and wayne has put out albums for 10 years longer lmao. A female friend told me ja has hotter abs...but that is wild ? and you should only comment on that if you are either a girl or Itzgravitation. Jay's 'can i get a...' was originally ja's song. Ja is from new york. The yankees are from new york. new orleans doesnt even have a baseball team.

IDK....... the evidence is hard to argue......

Plus ja never kissed men on the mouth, at least in public. He gets some points for that too. ok im done.

Comments

• RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    rofl

ja rule wins, close thread
  • TaylorLWS
    TaylorLWS Banned Users Posts: 17
    edited June 2010
    Options
    carter 3 alone beat any of ja rules selling in the first week. end of discussion wayne is the better rapper here. Lyrically he is way more involved used similes, metaphors etc etc while ja just talks about the hood and ghetto problems... i could go on and on but i think i've proved my point
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ja's vvv >>>>>>>>>>>>>> any wayne album
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TaylorLWS wrote: »
    carter 3 alone beat any of ja rules selling in the first week. end of discussion wayne is the better rapper here. Lyrically he is way more involved used similes, metaphors etc etc while ja just talks about the hood and ghetto problems... i could go on and on but i think i've proved my point

true and co-sign
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TaylorLWS wrote: »

who has sold more overall?