Migos stomped on robbed in DC strip club

Comments

• nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This kid be switchin up his arguments. Jit is still a minor.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    blackrain wrote: »
    This ? crazy . I never known DC niccas too talk this much. They are quiet killers. These niccas here are different

Fat Trel is an Uptown ? . They've always been the more flashy, loud mouth types. Wale from Uptown that's why he always running off at the mouth and going off on random people on twitter. These ? in the video though I doubt they realize they being exploited for Fat Trel's image. In about 6 months they gonna be dissing this ? too probably lol

Been a while since I been in DC (went to Gallaudet back in the day), is NW or NE considered Uptown? @blackrain‌
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jackboys doing interviews now?....make matters worse, interviews bare face? *facepalm*....clowns.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duHWwXbs4Ck

lol @ Fat Trel blatantly snitchin on his man lmaooo...crazy.

Wow, ? are actually that dumb lmao smh.
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? crazy. They really just held s bootleg press conference about the issue & plugged a mixtape at the end.

& S/O to the camera man for asking "what can we expect next from you" like they're public figures now. I love watching multiple trainwrecks word.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? crazy . I never known DC niccas too talk this much. They are quiet killers. These niccas here are different

Fat Trel is an Uptown ? . They've always been the more flashy, loud mouth types. Wale from Uptown that's why he always running off at the mouth and going off on random people on twitter. These ? in the video though I doubt they realize they being exploited for Fat Trel's image. In about 6 months they gonna be dissing this ? too probably lol

Lol nah neither one them from uptown.. N we don't run our mouths either

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

FOH

? u from Alexandria
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »

FOH

? u from Alexandria

Smh...exactly wtf r u talking about??

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Goons have snitch-a-thons now? ? just love fame a little too much.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he sell me all my gunz 50 clips this the guy

sDQRAxv.png

Dude had that "this stupid motha ? " n waved his hand no
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Migos wear about 8 chains at the same time, if they snatched the ? how'd they only get one?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao dat video was so idiotic bruh
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    this is strange bein that rozay ? wit the migos & fat trel is mmg I guess this really is deeper than rap..
  • R.D.
    Migos wear about 8 chains at the same time, if they snatched the ? how'd they only get one?

They took 2 but keep protecting your city

I'm sure they just fell off his neck
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? are really going on promo runs to promote their latest criminal activities now. That's literally what that video was. Fat Trel even identified by name and finger point his source for illegal weapons.

Now I'm not a street ? but.....something seems kinda off
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh at this fuckery
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »

They took 2 but keep protecting your city

I'm sure they just fell off his neck

That's still 2 out of 8
    Them ? was fighting and pulling chains like ?
    Don't make this out to be a robbery when it was a theft
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    DillaDeaf wrote: »

Been a while since I been in DC (went to Gallaudet back in the day), is NW or NE considered Uptown? @blackrain‌

They're both considered Uptown but certain parts of NW business district overlaps with SW downtown area so once you get around say 12th & K you still in NW but more the downtown/business part of the city.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? wwe. Trel just told with no ? given. Dude with the lumped up face flexin like he took the chain Smh
  • R.D.
    aneed123 wrote: »
    This ? wwe. Trel just told with no ? given. Dude with the lumped up face flexin like he took the chain Smh

Lmaoo what dude has a lumped up face???

The ? has scars under his eyes...migos took that L...let them take it
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^Cosign...peeped dude IG and he been had them scars under his eyes dating back to forever, Migos aint do that...word.

• Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even with my limited experience of them, Migos' music >>>> Fat Trel, Keef's music. And, in the end, that's all that matters to me.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^Cosign...peeped dude IG and he been had them scars under his eyes dating back to forever, Migos aint do that...word.

If they scars I stand corrected.