Dr Ali Muhammad vs ISUPK Hebrews

1235»

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    I have to side with @zombie . If America was part of the catholic religion then I would I say so but we are mostly protestant.

America is apart of the Catholic religion, y'all just to blind to see and lazy on y'all studies

Wrong
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    @zombie in order for Mecca to be Babylon you will need to identify who are the Israelites living in Mecca and show me history of who was taken on ships and enslaved in Mecca? As you see in the scripture below the Israelites would be oppressed by another people. Blacks were taken to America on ships to fulfill Deuteronomy28:68 and blacks are oppressed in America/Babylon and most anywhere they go..

As you see in the scripture below the Israelites living in Babylon will be ruling over there oppressors in the future so show me who are the Israelites in Mecca being oppressed?

Isaiah 14:1-6

14 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard ? wherein thou wast made to serve,

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

5 The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

• zombie
    beenwize wrote: »
    @zombie in order for Mecca to be Babylon you will need to identify who are the Israelites living in Mecca and show me history of who was taken on ships and enslaved in Mecca? As you see in the scripture below the Israelites would be oppressed by another people. Blacks were taken to America on ships to fulfill Deuteronomy28:68 and blacks are oppressed in America/Babylon and most anywhere they go..

As you see in the scripture below the Israelites living in Babylon will be ruling over there oppressors in the future so show me who are the Israelites in Mecca being oppressed?

14 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard ? wherein thou wast made to serve,

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

Listen to me very closely @beenwize hebrew israelite ideology is wrong black people i.e black people in the americas are not the genetic descendants of the israel spoken of in the bible. I broke down why deut 28 does not apply to black people and america in another thread if you want me to I can do it again here. B.h.I are liars and twisters of history and the bible.
  • beenwize
    zombie wrote: »

Listen to me very closely @beenwize hebrew israelite ideology is wrong black people i.e black people in the americas are not the genetic descendants of the israel spoken of in the bible. I broke down why deut 28 does not apply to black people and america in another thread if you want me to I can do it again here. B.h.I are liars and twisters of history and the bible.

I just asked you to show me who are the Israelites being oppressed in Mecca? Show me them enslaved oppressed in Mecca after being taken captive there on ships?
  • zombie

I just asked you to show me who are the Israelites being oppressed in Mecca? Show me them enslaved oppressed in Mecca after being taken captive there on ships?

Deut 28:68 was fullfilled by the roman empire and their destruction of and ensavement of juda and isa 14: 1-6 is about the babylonian captivity in ancient babylon not the evil nation of the future from our perspective, that will be associated with end times babylon.
  • beenwize
    Lol keep reading isiaiah 14. It is referring to the end times Babylon. You are being deceitful. I refuse to believe you are that far offthe mark.
  • beenwize
    Lucifer was destroyed in ancient Babylon12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of ? : I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

• beenwize
    Was Lucifer destroyed in ancient Babylon as well?
  • zombie
    lucifer is not satan
  • beenwize
    Who mentioned Satan... My question stands.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Who mentioned Satan... My question stands.

what question is that?? you used isa 14: 1-6 and deut 28 to prove what point??? you confused me by bringing them up because they have nothing to do with the babylon of end times in what i believe to be the proper interpretation of prophecy.

And who israel is, has nothing to do with race as being an israelite today is about your faith especially today since the new covenant rules how ? deals with people and yes their are jews and christians that live in saudi arabia.
  • beenwize
    edited June 2014
  • lostsamuraisotaku2
    lostsamuraisotaku2 Members Posts: 78 ✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hX9dOSq6Ys

PROOF THE ISRAELITES WERE BLACK WITH HEBREW TRANSLATIONS ^^
  • lostsamuraisotaku2
    The bible calls babylon a city yet you make it into a continent but i'm the one who is trolling. lol

Objection 2 — “Babylon Is A City, Not A Nation”

By far the most common objection I hear about America being Babylon comes from a fixation on how it is described as a city by Revelation no less than seven times. For example, this verse calls it a city twice:

Revelation 18:10 (HCSB) — They will stand far off in fear of her torment, saying: Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the mighty city! For in a single hour your judgment has come.
    How do we answer this? Well, first read another one of the “city” verses and notice what the city has:

Revelation 17:18 (HCSB) — And the woman you saw is the great city that has an empire over the kings of the earth.”
    Could a mere city rule the world today without a large, major country behind it? Of course, not.

As it turns out, other details point to Babylon as a chief city of a “nation” (Jer 50:12) with farmland (Jer 50:16), and other cities (Jer 50:32; 51:43).

Then why does Revelation call it a city? It seems to be using a common convention in both ancient and modern times to refer to a nation by its chief city. The media today often uses Moscow or Washington to refer to Russia or USA, respectively.

Shouldn't the prophecy refer to Washington, then? Washington may be America's capital, but New York City is America's biggest and most important city for commerce, finance, advertising, etc. It is more distinctive. It is not so strange that a prophecy about America identifies her by her greatest and most distinctive city.

Sometimes a city is just a city. In jeremiah 50 A distinction is made between the city AND THE NATION

"This is the word the Lord spoke through Jeremiah the prophet concerning Babylon and the land of the Babylonians"

The description of mystery babylon in revelation 17 makes no distinction between city and nation it just says babylon is a city, therefore we should not add in our own thoughts to it. And mecca rules the muslim world period. all muslims bow there heads to it so yes a city can rule the world a

Is nyc or washington a dessert of the sea??? are they in a wilderness?? no therefore they cannot be babylon.

islam is the harlot and mecca is the city that represents her

Wrong.

Mecca and Islam have nothing to do with Babylon the Great.

The people of ? live inside Babylon the Great! That is why ? calls His people to come out of Babylon the Great! how many Christians live in Mecca? This is so foolish it's insane.

And you are not following the prescription ? has laid out for understanding doctrine. So this conversation is useless unless you start doing things Gods way and not your way.

Go line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little.

Objection 1 — “Babylon Is a Religious/Political/Economic System”

Some think that Babylon is a “religious or political or economic system” that we need to “come out of,” such as the Vatican, the headquarters of the Catholic Church could be seen as. The following verse about what happens after Babylon falls could be used to argue that it is more than just a city or nation but must be a global system:

Revelation 18:11 (HCSB) — The merchants of the earth will also weep and mourn over her, because no one buys their merchandise any longer

Why would no one buy the merchants' goods anymore if it is just America that goes away and not a “global system?” It's not hard to explain this. When America is gone, the US dollar will no longer have backing, becoming worthless paper. Keep in mind that the US dollar is a main reserve currency of the world. If all these dollars most nations are holding suddenly lost their value overnight, it would turn the financial order upside down, causing a panic and a sure global economic collapse.

Under those conditions, naturally no one will be buying the luxury goods that the merchants are getting rich on. They will be ruined (along with everyone else fighting to survive the ensuing chaos). The global financial collapse will make the Great Recession and Great Depression look like the good old days.

Turning Mystery Babylon into a global system of whatever kind is simply unnecessary to make sense of the prophecy literally. It also creates many more problems than it solves. It require you to ignore dozens of plain passages specify a nation from which people will physically have to move out of before physical fire falls there. Notice how many times it says this:

Revelation 18:4 (HCSB) — Then I heard another voice from heaven: Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins or receive any of her plagues.

Jer 50:5 — They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to ? in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.

Jer 50:28 — The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of ? our ? , the vengeance of his temple.

Jer 51:6 — Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of ? 's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

Jer 51:49-50 — 49 As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall, so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth. 50 Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember ? afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind.

Leaving a global system of any kind does not protect you when fire is falling on the land. Just ask the people who lived in ? and Gomorrah—which Babylon's destruction is compared to (Jer 50:40). Lot had to physically leave ? to be safe from her fiery judgment. If Lot had stayed in ? to witness to the Sodomites, he would have been a crisp no matter how righteous he was because he disobeyed instructions. The righteous will also be physically fleeing Babylon in the future, just as Lot physically fled ? .
    100 Points refuted why America is not Babylon the great
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http://www.african-israel.com/Simon/pdfs/Babylon%20the%20great.pdf&ei=eURyVL3zOe_IsQS6i4DIDw&usg=AFQjCNFWLI0VOs-VgHmsjgdovfz6cKzKfQ&sig2=yHteyn8YRD0EFoCTc0HCiA
  • lostsamuraisotaku2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5SREy0hLYE

negroes bantus and nilotics are the true israelites of the bible with proof ^
  • lostsamuraisotaku2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hX9dOSq6Ys

PROOF THE ISRAELITES WERE BLACK WITH HEBREW TRANSLATIONS ^^

@ zombie proof they were black ^^