So This is Your Old Droog huh? (5 Fingers of Death)

Options
Trillaaaaaa
Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's Nas, you can hear the difference when the beat starts and how this guy is lip syncing
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    It's Nas, you can hear the difference when the beat starts and how this guy is lip syncing

I thought it was Nas too when I heard that one track but when I heard other tracks I realized it most like isn't. Plus nas is way more technical as far as multis, like AZ for example.

Plus if you watch the vid in the OP, he clearly aint lip-syncing when he kills the 5 Fingers of deah lol
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I thought it was Nas too when I heard that one track but when I heard other tracks I realized it most like isn't. Plus nas is way more technical as far as multis, like AZ for example.

Plus if you watch the vid in the OP, he clearly aint lip-syncing when he kills the 5 Fingers of deah lol

Na I was just playin homie! lol

But yeah when that EP dropped was a definite similarity in voice and all which had me buggin for a moment.

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    ? was in his duffle
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

Na I was just playin homie! lol

But yeah when that EP dropped was a definite similarity in voice and all which had me buggin for a moment.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Dude was definitely influenced by nasir, it's obvious.

I remember I said on here that if dude aint Nas then he's the biggest dickrider in the history of hip hop lol I don't feel that way anymore.

I think he's nice but I don't want to reminded of one of the greatest emcees when I'm listening to another rapper
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghostface has Action Bronson, Nas has Droog.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where them ? at that swore in that thread that this was nas?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man when he first dropped if you google imaged Your Old Droog this guys face would pop up. Knew it wasnt nas from the start.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I must be the only person that don't think he sound like Nas.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I must be the only person that don't think he sound like Nas.

This is my first listen. Id like to know WTF ppl heard to make them say that. If it's the same ppl that think Bronson sounds like Ghostface then...nvm.