Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia

ShottaDaBeast
ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
Nigerian man, Abuchi Ngwoke, 35, was sentenced to death on November 25th, by a Malaysian Hight Court on a drug trafficking conviction .
He was arrested at a Malaysian airport in 2012 after being found with 251.66 grams of Methamphetamine. According to reports, he swallowed gemstones in Nigeria before boarding a flight to Malaysia.

A date has not yet been set for his execution.

image_3.jpg

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can't hate his hustle but i guess he thought he could ? out a bribe if caught.
  • chakrakhan
    chakrakhan Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Asian countries do not ? around about drugs. I hate it had to be a brother but at the sametime I can't hate that they want to maintain a sense of stability in their countries by keeping drugs out.

African countries should do the same to clean up their societies. Minimize the degeneracy anyway you can.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ain't right
  • chakrakhan
    loch121 wrote: »
    This ain't right
    Its not something you would do in the states but don't try to bring ? into other people's home/countries.Its just straight up disrespectful.

You know their rules, why even do that unless you really didn't care? He made his bed, now he has to lay in it.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats the common punishment for this crime in Malaysia?
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chakrakhan wrote: »
    Asian countries do not ? around about drugs. I hate it had to be a brother but at the sametime I can't hate that they want to maintain a sense of stability in their countries by keeping drugs out.

African countries should do the same to clean up their societies. Minimize the degeneracy anyway you can.

it would be great to see them get other governments hands out of their resources, stop drugs and stop rich whites from hunting drugged up wild life

but Africa has been ripped to what almost seems beyond repair
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »

mandatory death sentence. Hes not the 1st, he wont be the last.
  • chakrakhan

death.

Its the same in a lot of asian countries. Singapore and Indonesia are two other countries that have the same punishment.

The only messed up thing is that Western countries really fight hard to get their folks back. There was some Australian white lady who was caught with drugs and originally got the death penalty until the Australians started making a ruckus and coerced them to give her life in prison.

Has the nigerian government tried to do the same? I wonder.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chakrakhan wrote: »

death.

Its the same in a lot of asian countries. Singapore and Indonesia are two other countries that have the same punishment.

The only messed up thing is that Western countries really fight hard to get their folks back. There was some Australian white lady who was caught with drugs and originally got the death penalty until the Australians started making a ruckus and coerced them to give her life in prison.

Has the nigerian government tried to do the same? I wonder.

Death might have been the better option
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dwell here in Indo, its mostly foreigners that get a death sentence, many people get caught trafficking, normally, people get 3 to 5 years jail time, or have to pay around 300mil IDR, which is 30k(a lot of money here, normal jobs salary is around 5k USD a year). Some districts/islands are stricter and you can get higher sentences or fines, death penalties arent that often given. Its cool here in Jawa.

that said, half the clubs in Most cities are straight up xtc clubs, no lights and terrible music lol smh, One mdma is 50$. Have never touched it and will never ? with it here.

funny thing is that you get your xtc from the Club...when the police enters you leave your stash there.(Club owners always get a heads up). The cops know exactly who the traffickers are but ? is allowed/maintained, clubs are like hubs/safe havens.

Same ? like having a bottle at a Club, you drink have One night, leave it at the Club, drink the rest later. The Club keeps your xtc safe lol.

unless its weed, dont ? with drugs here in Indo as a foreigner, even if youre not hustlin it, you cant prove you didnt, people will sell you out and the cops dont give a ? .

we dont even know if that nigerian really is a user or a trafficker, he might be a scapegoat/example...

excuse the titangraph.