What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Carter 5 Thread

2»

Replies

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, there's a Carter 6?!?! This nigga running this to the ground word to Saw/Jason/Freddy/Fast&Furious

Nah wayne said he doing two carter 5s

Remember when said there was going to be a second carter 3 with all new songs and rebirth as a bonus disc?

I'll believe in 2 carter 5s when they're both out.
  • KellmillKellmill Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Icebergtaylor I don't have the time to dig up all the threads where you swoop in on captain save-a-hoe Wiz shit. It's commonly known around these parts tho. But for instance the currensy/Wiz appreciation thread. Then there was the thread about 28 grams. You can troll all you want but im always gonna call you on your fuck nigganess forever and ever amen
    I bust the speakers with some boosted rap
    Im on drugs, all my new shit wack
    Remember that
  • KellmillKellmill Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @‌icebergtaylor

Remember this when you were camped out in the thread for defending every word said against Wiz? So many tears over one of the wackest mixtapes I've ever heard.

I got the pictures I seen ya

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/516032/bumpin-this-new-28-grams-mixtape-from-wiz/p1
    I bust the speakers with some boosted rap
    Im on drugs, all my new shit wack
    Remember that
    Bcotton5