why you not smiling?

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
is this really an annoying question for men to ask women?

they went on a long ass conversation on the radio about this this yesterday, and i found it hilarious.

chicks get mad when a dude ask them to smile?

like really? that's a turn off

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen some dumb ? on MHP about this a month or so ago..
    While I think its lame for people to ask that.. especially if they tryin to break the ice.. to be invested in it enough to put effort into a "thing" is dumb
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    It doesn't make me mad

But really am I supposed to walk around all day every day with a big ass grin on my face???

Lol
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 's annoying.

If a chick's got a scowl on her face I won't even bother approaching her.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Although, i get tired of white ppl asking me why i am not smiling, A smile is confidence relationship wise.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard a podcast about this topic. Im a male, and i get it from females of both races. I cant say what i want WHICH IS because im not a smiling ass mother ? !!! So i just ignore the question and keep it moving.

I would never use such a weak line to holla at a woman. as a matter of fact, i never in my life holla at women in public. There are other avenues. Asking a female to smile is soooo corney to me. Maybe im just more creative than that. But i know im better than that. Whats wrong? why u aint smilin? NAW SON. NAW!

A woman aint smiling, im not trying to be around her. im not going to her counter at walmart. im leaving the store if she looking all mad. im not letting her know she just dropped 5 dollars on the ground if she lookin all mad. I know how i am in public, and i dont want to be bothered. I understand. I get it. But there are some people who just like to talk and strike up convo with random people. i aint it.

• trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? is hood ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    ? 's annoying.

If a chick's got a scowl on her face I won't even bother approaching her.

Maybe that's the whole point?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    is this really an annoying question for men to ask women?

they went on a long ass conversation on the radio about this this yesterday, and i found it hilarious.

chicks get mad when a dude ask them to smile?

like really? that's a turn off
    Man a lot of black women just look angry all the time.... Like they gotta ? or something... Life too short for all that ? . Every ? speaking aint trying to holla either