What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

T.Y. (BG Son) - Son Of A Gangsta Mixtape

Replies

• Louis DevinearLouis Devinear ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B.G was and still is trash. Only niggas from below the mason Dixon would support that wack nigga. Nigga worse than silk tha shocker. #Facts
    sr_the_freshmanA$AP_A$TONrip.dilla
  • Rampage12Rampage12 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B.G was and still is trash. Only niggas from below the mason Dixon would support that wack nigga. Nigga worse than silk tha shocker. #Facts

Please, Silkk the Shocker couldn't even ride a beat. Still had some nice tracks though.
    A$AP_A$TONC-PortTrapperIntelligent_Hoodlum
    @Rampage12‌ Idc how thorough Big Gizzle is in the skreets his music is ass and he's never on beat. Like I said silk the shocker is better. #facts
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great, another woat troll in the reason.. #fax
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    BackInWhiteA$AP_A$TONMorganFreemanKingrip.dilla
    @Peezy_Jenkins‌ you a real caped crusader. Fuckin clown. You better than B. G and that ain't saying much. And FYI I don't troll my hip hop knowledge, north and south is a lot greater than yours you fucking pion.
    sr_the_freshmanrip.dilla
  • mosincrediblemosincredible ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »

I think this is Soulja Slim son

Slight tribute to...

"This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

A beat I made in the spoiler if you happen to give a damn
    aneed123
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Peezy_Jenkins‌ you a real caped crusader. Fuckin clown. You better than B. G and that ain't saying much. And FYI I don't troll my hip hop knowledge, north and south is a lot greater than yours you fucking pion.

Calm yo ass down, bitch.
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    A$AP_A$TONTurfaholicMorganFreemanKingrip.dilla
  • twizza 77twizza 77 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude got potential, that fully loaded beat is dope.
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

You spelled peon wrong...
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

A$AP_A$TONrip.dillaMrCrookedLetter
  • P. TownP. Town ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody need to turn his vocals up though
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    DJ-Mista-EmMrCrookedLetterMR.CJ
  • jee504jee504 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what y'all think of the mixtape so far?
  • tharealest561tharealest561 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rampage12‌ Idc how thorough Big Gizzle is in the skreets his music is ass and he's never on beat. Like I said silk the shocker is better. #facts

Get out your feelings.

You don't like the dude, hop out the thread ol skip bayless shock value ass boy.

Btw, Charge it 2 da game was a classic. Marinate on that.

C-Murder x Boosie Bad Azz NEW ALBUM "Penitentiary Chances" April 15, 2016
    A$AP_A$TONT. Sanfordjee504
  • mrrealonemrrealone ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slim son got a mixtape or two out.......

His sister only got a song out here or there. I don't know about any tapes from her. May be mistaken tho......

8UVZvs.gif
    mrrealone wrote: »

His sister only got a song out here or there. I don't know about any tapes from her. May be mistaken tho......

I ain't really feelin' Lil Soulja Slim, he really don't know how to craft a song either. Meanwhile Young Juve don't sound or look nothing like Juvenile.

• T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »

I ain't really feelin' Lil Soulja Slim, he really don't know how to craft a song either. Meanwhile Young Juve don't sound or look nothing like Juvenile.

it's hard to duplicate Juvenile style. his flow is too unique to copy
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Rampage12 wrote: »

it's hard to duplicate Juvenile style. his flow is too unique to copy
    But what I'm saying is Young Juve sounds like he's trying to come off as LL Cool J with that "seen alot of cuties/kissed alot of girls" chorus. Plus dude already has gauges in his ears, only people I know with gauges white or black are tattoo artists.
    Sweat jones
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B.G. son can spit.the beat dope as fuck tho
    tumblr_opab9ws8vL1ta5iimo1_500.gif
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt one of the 'Hot Boyz' (n/h) kids do a video on their college campus or something???
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    The beat from Respect My Mind comes from Juvenile's Soulja Rags Hide Out or Ride Out

AP21jonosilverfoxxIntelligent_Hoodlum
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jee504 wrote: »
    Respect My Mind Video

man DOPE ass sample.

one of my fav tracks!
    jee504
    If anything TY does sound like BG but his flow is much slower like how BG got more slower in the recent years.
    BG's earlier flow was much more polished than what TY's is now. Hopefully over time he can grasp that.
    I also don't knock what he did with the mixtape as far as the beats and the hooks. I just look at it like paying homage. The question is after this what type of sound will he have.
    Intelligent_Hoodlum B_A