What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

(281) 330-8004

spayspayspayspay Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
Did you ever try to hit Mike Jones up on the low? I remember people saying that he actually answered when he first came out. By the time I called, the number wasn't working. I tried again today, all these years later, and it still wasn't a working number. I knew it wouldn't be him, but I was hoping somebody would pick up.

Did you ever call that number?
BoogaSugaBetaPeezy_JenkinsA$AP_A$TONDNB1LcnsdbyROYALTYKillaChamL3NUTrill Gate$

Replies

• afro thunderafro thunder Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I called a few times and he never answered. His voicemail was always full.
    spayspaynickel-us PTrill Gate$
  • Rubato GarciaRubato Garcia Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spayspay wrote: »
    By the time I called, the number wasn't working.

spayspayTrill Gate$
  • eternal soldiereternal soldier Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I called it once. It went to a prompt promoting his album at the time.
    marc123A$AP_A$TONspayspay
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I called the day Trae the Truth smacked him up to make sure he was ok.

Loooooool this is some groupie shit. Nigga you groupie lol get the fuck out
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't Chamillionaire at one time saying "call up Dike Jones and tell him he just got wrecked"?
    Rubato GarciaT. SanfordTrill Gate$
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas wild groupies in here. Why would you call his mobile? I would never do that.. Kinda gay

If I had my favorite rapper number I would just text him "I would not make it without you niggie"

I have emailed my fav rapper a few times, dude replied each time. So meh. I wouldnt want his cell number tho, thats gay imo.
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huhm_bruh wrote: »
    Wasn't Chamillionaire at one time saying "call up Dike Jones and tell him he just got wrecked"?

Yeah that was on mixtape messiah 1
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
    southsil4lilMorganFreemanKingTrollio Trill Gate$
  • spayspayspayspay Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    I think it's funny that the number still isn't in use. I wonder if it's on some list of numbers that can never be given out.
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dike Jones the most non rappin rapper in Houston history
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
    Trollio
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chamillionaire played a major part in ending Mike Jones career.
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    Trollio
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember when they came out with that list of celebrities numbers lol sum of them were real i heard
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    Niggas wild groupies in here. Why would you call his mobile? I would never do that.. Kinda gay

If I had my favorite rapper number I would just text him "I would not make it without you niggie"

I have emailed my fav rapper a few times, dude replied each time. So meh. I wouldnt want his cell number tho, thats gay imo.

Whos your favorite rapper
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Nah Son wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »

Whos your favorite rapper

K-Rino
    Nah SonTrollio
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was the greatest marketing/pr campaign in rap. One on one with the fans
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
    spayspay