*New* Raekwon mixtape- We wanna thank you(dope mixtape)

Options
Built 4 cuban linx
Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
well its not really "new" it came out last month

Raekwon presents "We Wanna Thank You" Throwback Thursday Series Vol. 1

raekwon-we-wanna-thank-you-throwback-thursday-vol-1-lead.jpg

Raekwon has compiled all of his super-soulful #ThrowbackThursday tracks into a nice package for fans with the arrival of the We Wanna Thank You Vol. 1 mixtape. The 20-track release is the first of what seems like an indefinite series of tapes featuring The Chef over some of the most popular r&b, funk and soul cuts. The series, which highlights Rae’s ear for certified jams and exposes listeners to some choice classics, has also kept fans on the edge of their seats every week as they anticipate what he’s going to rock over next. While there’s no word on what’s coming this Thursday, there is plenty to love on the WWTY Vol. 1 mixtape. Check the tracks below to stream the project. Download the mixtape via datpiff.com.

http://www.datpiff.com/Raekwon-We-Wanna-Thank-You-mixtape.661183.html

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    1.Wishing On A Star #tbt 1
    2.Stop Tripping #tbt 2
    3.Footsteps In The Dark #tbt 3
    4.Ooh La La La #tbt 4
    5.Could It Be Im Falling In Love #tbt 5
    6.Give Me Your Love #tbt
    7.Flawless #tbt 7 \
    8.When I See You
    9.Yearning For Your Love #tbt 9
    10.I'll Be Good #tbt
    11.Got To Be There The Girl Is Mine
    12.Close To You #tbt
    13.You Used To Love Me #tbt 13
    14.Hey Love #tbt
    15.Heard It All Before #tbt 15
    16.Why Dont We Fall In Love #tbt
    17.Back Stabbers #tbt 17
    18.All Night Long #tbt 18
    19.Can't Believe #tbt 19
    20.Zoom/ Free #tbt 20
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THAT ? HE DID OVER FAITH'S JOINT WAS NICE
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This mixtape is flames
  • enbo
    enbo Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    one of my favorite mix tapes of the year.

rae neer disappoints
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard this like 2 weeks ago. This ? is smooth
  • ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard this like 2 weeks ago. This ? is smooth

Yeah been listening to it quite a bit last two weeks, its dope. Only thing missing is ghost really
  • art-customized
    art-customized Members Posts: 5
    Options
    Love this and Decks tape where he is doing the same thing.... more artists should do this and release it for free... it's a nice addition to a collections of your favorite artists... when done well like this!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love this and Decks tape where he is doing the same thing.... more artists should do this and release it for free... it's a nice addition to a collections of your favorite artists... when done well like this!

Yeah, "Cynthia's Son" is tight. I actually like it better than Rae's.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Yeah, That was dope too, I was going to make a thread for that also. Just wanted to see how this one goes
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? so fire knocking this is the whip asap
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Where the hell is the F.I.L.A. album at Rae?

Also Rae needs to start recording now. The 20 year anniversary of OB4CL is in August. A OB4CL III would be a great move move for the special occasion.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Halfway through dope so far. Smooth production
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somehow I missed this. I'll give it some tick when I get a chance. I'm still waitin on that FILA too. The Wu been on it, but I need my ? Mef to get in on the action as well. Ain't had a project from him in a month of Sundays.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i see cuban is still pushing weak wutang rappers....yeah no thanks, rae is terrible
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    edited December 2014
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    i see cuban is still pushing weak wutang rappers....yeah no thanks, rae is terrible

Oh your ? ass is back? Get your punk ass outta here ? boy
  • bck145
    Options

you mad bro? because i call you out on your wack rap opinions? it's ok i'll learn you
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    edited December 2014
    Options

you mad bro? because i call you out on your wack rap opinions? it's ok i'll learn you

Nope, I just know you not into some of that real ? cause you a ? . so take your ? ass outta here ?
  • bck145
    Options

Nope, I just know you not into some of that real ? cause you a ? . so take your ? ass outta here ?

you are aware that wu tang is only still around because hipsters like their stupid logo right? so i wouldn't consider wu tang "real"...wu tang is white hipster music now
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

you are aware that wu tang is only still around because hipsters like their stupid logo right? so i wouldn't consider wu tang "real"...wu tang is white hipster music now

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, get your ? outta here
  • bck145
    edited December 2014
    Options

i know i'm right....it's why i always own you in disagreements, you come back with uneducated comebacks like that one...so do ahh a favor and stop posting nonsense about untalented artists
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ bringing up education in a purely subjective discussion.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

i know i'm right....it's why i always own you in disagreements, you come back with uneducated comebacks like that one...so do ahh a favor and stop posting nonsense about untalented artists

uneducated huh? Arent you the same ? that said virginia isnt the south?

nope i dont'

theres a few like t.i., outkast, scarface.....virginia is not south so clipse doesn't count, but they aren't good anyway
    Stew wrote: »
    lol @ "Virginia is not South"

look at a map my dude...how is the northern part of virginia considered south? it borders PA, borders maryland too...you can't tell me maryland is south, south is like georgia, flordia, mississippi, texas....basically below the virginia and kentucky border

yep, like I told you before, just cause of that I will continue to call you a ? everytime I respond to you, GTFOH idiot
  • bck145
    edited December 2014
    Options
    yeah it's not, haha you can keep calling me whatever you want, but you and i know whats going on....keep grasping at straws though
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    yeah it's not, haha you can keep calling me whatever you want, but you and i know whats going on....keep grasping at straws though

still a ? I see, keep it moving