What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Dude Pulls Chicks Without Talking, Lambo is the GOAT Wingman

Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu RegisThe EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in AKA Donkey
Which IC girls do you thin would hope in the car with you, if you pulled up along side of the them in Lambroghini?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4

Note at 1:13 how the Lambo successfully neutralized the cock blocker. I just have to :lol: at ole girl at 1:59 who rationalized getting in a car with a stranger because he was "taking her home."
Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

“There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda
Chasin Bundlez  Colin$mackabi$hblacktuxBender RodriguezPILL_COSBYojos_negros$ineedmoney$B_Agoldenja

Replies

• Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God damn Rex is pressed
    KingFreemanPurrCinco
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some boss shit. All these ic chicks save the fat ones that wouldn't fit bout it to hop in the lambo. Yall can front if they want.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    Stewearth two supermanPILL_COSBY
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y wud a bitch do this..don't know ..that's just asking to be murdered... where I stay we had sum of the most notorious serial killers in history.. sum body pulling up in a lambo here is a killer 7 times out of 10
      Colin$mackabi$hBelovedAfeniKLICHE
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I saw was a few episodes of "First 48", a couple of ID shows, and a bunch of "Dateline" NBC moments.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Bender Rodriguez
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y wud a bitch do this..don't know ..that's just asking to be murdered... where I stay we had sum of the most notorious serial killers in history.. sum body pulling up in a lambo here is a killer 7 times out of 10

Don't front......you would of hopped in.
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And these are the same type of female that cry rape after just walking into a situation that they openly rationalized as wrong.

Like these chicks are speaking out loud why they shouldnt do something, and then just shrug and do it LOL.

"They dont wanna fuck me they wanna fuck my car"
    -Shive-
      Colin$mackabi$hojos_negrosCP203goldenja
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,361 Regulator
    You can actually pull bitches walking down the street and them giving you a random ride.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Saddest part is u dnt even need a Lambo. The lambo just erases the need for actual words.

I seen bytches do some strange things for a souped up Charger gettin valeted.

Hood bitches like Chargers, Caprices, and those Cutlasses and Delta '88s with the boxed body style.

Broads see a nigga pushing one of those whips and think they hood rich.
    texasdaking88S2JT. SanfordMasterfultech
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk if i believe if all of his pranks are even real anymore
    imghttp://i.imgur.com/IgFpoNj.gif/img]
    35bxpug.jpg
    NSFW click at ur our risk
    tumblr_mwn3wmM2WV1r55j58o1_400.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    tumblr_myf80iHsEx1rhttapo1_500.gif
    tumblr_myw1yqVEbH1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwnfteNODS1srd8hzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8y0kcbtzf1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_n9y5q6b4381rtclweo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ncp4dx4ok41rk74v1o1_500.jpg
    Jaime47.gif
    292181t.gif
    JK_Animated_GIF_12.gif
    2i03brb.jpg
    diapo514fb0a4701ac6e6d6b89eb88042fb5d.gif?34
    tumblr_n911s9Z1fh1qbl0vwo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mkdlii1IE11rvllfwo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nbb1f6HGEu1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    VIBES2JBelovedAfeni
  • IAmDopeSmokeIAmDopeSmoke Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigga i rather be rich than famous
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Crude_ wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Saddest part is u dnt even need a Lambo. The lambo just erases the need for actual words.

I seen bytches do some strange things for a souped up Charger gettin valeted.

Hood bitches like Chargers, Caprices, and those Cutlasses and Delta '88s with the boxed body style.

Broads see a nigga pushing one of those whips and think they hood rich.

what kills me is that niggas be having 24's, 26's & 28's on their whip, but be having the window down in 90 degree weather

I be like *Loopyblogger voice* lemme guess, yo AC is out? lemme guess yo compressor is fucked up? lemme guess, you too cheap to buy some Freon?

giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    CincoLurkristocrat
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Trashboat wrote: »
    You never know how much footage gets edited out in these videos
    these guys may have had some good pulls to show after a day or two of filming
    but they could have struck out a lot and we would never know

So many chicks do you think walked off? 10, 20, 30, 40, 50? To have gotten the five, (at least I think it was five chicks into the car,) is a respectable number, considering that all dude did was pull up along side of them and instructed the chicks to get in the car.
    Y wud a bitch do this..

Hoes are c'here thinking they'll get the following,

Whiskey_Full_Length_Chevron_Mink_Coat_with_Fox_Fur_Piping_1754.jpg

louboutin-pigalle1.jpg

viewFileImageController.sc?imageFilename=2fb12d2f_02bd_4e05_97d3_0e9ab37d21fa.jpg

and a some of these

black-babies.jpg

so they can get,

10grand.jpg

for the next eighteen years.
    Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

“There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda
    CincoCP203MontyM.Max
  • B_AB_A made her cum till she passed out Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao, he honking at hoes like you would honk at prostitutes on gta
    dodge-charger-hellcat-white.jpg

goldenjaKLICHEtrendsetta1030
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real nighas bag bitches in ball shorts wife beater n slippers on the way to tha corner store to grab rellos n milk 4 cereal