I wana apologize on behalf of all Mankind to u Females out there in the world

Options
MoneyLuver
MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
But before I do I just wanna put a disclaimer up for all u ones that ain't had a good smack in a while. Them joints be da joints dat be pushin dude's curiosity buttons in tha wrong ways and be gettin tha homie caught up over the ridiculousness...

I digress. Lately I've been noticin' on tha news at tha rapid rate of creeps out here, I didn't know it was that bad out here (really tho I didn't).

Now I know somma u hoes be antagonizin and swellin to da Feds on a ? so I ain't talkin bout u, even tho I don't infact wish any death or non-consensual forced or cohearsed sexual activity upon u unless u try to fade Me or Mines....

Anyway. I'm bringing this epiphany to the forefront becuz just this year alone in an area:

A little black girl was kidnapped and never found and tha dude that was the Suspect committed suicide before They got em.

The cops got caught up in Child Prostitution. Not that that Concept is anything new but you never really hear about it so much and so many cops at that same time all at once.

Yall be gettin attacked tryna get that exercise on to work them glutes for tha homie(s). I see this ? on tha news a lot. I just be like "damn, just take that energy u savin to ? a tired ? . Why don't u just take that same energy and work on your body so that u can get tha ? ." And then I smh

Father killed his daughter's boyfriend by accident.

Just tha other day they got this dude on camera in some apartment complex jerkin off peepin in women's windows in the complex.

And so much more. Some of it is probably just straight up bs (in some type of way) and The Femi-? Lobbyists make the the media pushes a Woman's Awareness Issues. The other ? that's real doe iz truly concerning.

I know its not all bad most of tha time for alotta You but when it is I can imagine it can be traumatizing. ? gives us all great gifts in life, but the better they are, unfortunately sometimes you'll have to fight a lot harder to keep them. Like good ? ; and u out here gettin unconsensually violated.

I ain't lookin for no cool points or nothin but after I saw that Peepin Tom Creep on tha news tha other day that ? blew me and made me realize that us as Man, King of the Jungle, have never treated yall right and that's why yall do tha ? yall do.

Yall should be walkin around ? flappin in the wind but even the mere mention of the word ? draws uneasy feelings. Especially once its used more than once. We did that.

And now yall are about to run mad with power runnin like a ? tryna escape from gettin jumped. And we have to sit back and watch a lot of yall crash n burn and we as Men can only do so much to help on the sideline so we watch n wait in angst.

I'm sorry please forgive us as we forgive yall. I'll take tha 'L' on my back for all Males out here for whatever its worth

Comments