Hollywood Salaries Revealed, From Movie Stars to Agents (and Even Their Assistants)

2»

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    For anybody trying to get into the industry, this ? is a blessing in disguise.....

Not surprised at the Rock's pay, ppl forget that he's THE biggest action in Hollywood for the last 3 years. You can't name anybody that can do what he does and has a track record of action movies like him. Drama actors like Leonardo have never been big sellers so I'm surprised Leo is even up there. Him and Liam Neeson surprised me, I'd a thought Robert Downey JR. woulda made the list.

Vince is not getting 10% of Rock's salary.... post link or ? .....

Not surprised at agents making what they make, it really makes sense when you think about it. They're almost like realtors but for actors.

Leo is in 2 of the biggest selling movies ever made, Titanic and Inception

Titanic is the 2nd most grossing film ever and Inception is like the 41st
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    I'm shocked at the Rock's pay

Pretty much the only thing i took from this.

Especially considerein how many dudes like him have failed at that type of crossover hustle: Brian Bozworth, Stone Cold, etc.

Best move she ever did was gettin in them comedies and kid flicks early. Roped in a whole different demographic.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^I thought the only way Vince gets a percentage is if they continue to use their wrestling name. That's why he started going by Dwayne Johnson.