shmurda and sha money xl arrested on drug trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't feel sorry one bit for this ? ? he self-incriminated himself by the lyrics he spoke and now he's looking sad as ? . To make matters worse he bought down his crew along with him. I don't get these dumb new age rappers speaking on street ? and don't think the cops ain't looking for them afterwards. Why even put that ? on wax to begin with?

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time as the old saying goes, and from the looks of Bobby in that pic he sure doesn't look like he can do that time.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Police coming down on NYC crews heavy. They just took the entire block. It's wild that you all get a thrill out of seeing yet another black man thrown in jail. I know it's on him, but damn, you ? 's always talking about this that and the third is fake like you wanna see ? 's trip up. Hopefully he has enough legal money left over to make his Prison stay somewhat tolerable. What's even more crazy is his pops is down for the same reason. They were on some NY to FL Haitian Money & Violence ? . Good luck lil ? .

Those arent "black men". Those are some NGGAS.

Nggas make it hard for black men to get jobs, to get a fair shake in trials *ahem* etcetera, etcetera.

Yeah because white folks differentiate between "Black" and "? " you ? ?

Oh, thanks for reminding me...nggas walk around wonderin what white people think

Idgaf about what white people differentiate...I, ME, look at this ngga as a ngga. ...ngga. The plight of GS9 aint touchin anything im doin as a grown ass man over here. ? em.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any more news drop
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SixGwad wrote: »
    Any more news drop

Word is.. this ? had a case on him since 5th grade. ? was drug trafficking drug's while in 5th grade. Not only that.. reports are saying him and his crew have bodies on them. Their latest bodie was last week.

This and along with the gun charges.. This ? can kiss his ass goodbye. They gone throw the book at him and his whole crew..
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    SixGwad wrote: »
    Any more news drop

Word is.. this ? had a case on him since 5th grade. ? was drug trafficking drug's while in 5th grade. Not only that.. reports are saying him and his crew have bodies on them. Their latest bodie was last week.

This and along with the gun charges.. This ? can kiss his ass goodbye. They gone throw the book at him and his whole crew..

He really been trafficking since then? Wtf
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did it to his self smh
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brooklyn rap​per Bobby Shmurda and two other rising hip hop artists will be arraigned with 11 others in Manhattan criminal court Thursday for their alleged involvement in a massive drug ring.
    Cops nabbed the group in Midtown early Wednesday as part of an extensive investigation spearheaded by the NYPD’s Brooklyn South Violence Reduction Task Force and the Office of the Special Narcotics Prosecutor’s Gang Unit, authorities said.
    Charges against Ackquille Pollard, aka “Bobby Shmurda,” Javase Pollard, aka “Fame,” and Chad Marshall, aka “Rowdy Rebel,” will remain sealed until the state Supreme Court arraignment, according to a statement released by Kati Cornell, an SNP spokeswoman for New York City.
    The two-year probe that led to their arrests included reviews of multiple shootings and narcotics trafficking previously linked to the rappers, authorities said. Cops managed to recover around 20 weapons during their sweep.
    One incident that was examined was a possible homicide in Brooklyn, law enforcement sources told The Post.
    While not suspected of actually pulling the trigger, Shmurda, Fame and Rowdy Rebel are ​being investigated over any role in the killing, the source added.
    Howard Greenberg, the Pollard brothers’ attorney, firmly believes his clients are being targeted.
    “I’m not gonna let them crucify my guys,” the lawyer told The Post. “My guy has the world in the palm of his hands. He needs to do this stuff like he needs a bullet in his head.”
    Greenberg also feels like authorities have it in for hip-hop stars such as Shmurda, especially since this isn’t his first run-in with the law.
    He was collared back on June 3 on felony weapons charges and eventually released on $10,000 bail, according to court records.
    “The government hates rap, by extension hates rappers,” he said. “If his name was ‘Joe Blow,’ they would’ve given him a DAT or cut him loose from the complaint.”
    Shmurda, Fame and Rowdy Rebel are all signed by Epic Records, which is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment. The last thing the production company needs right now is another controversy — as executives scramble to do damage control in light of the recent hacks
    http://pagesix.com/2014/12/18/bobby-shmurda-to-be-arraigned-on-drug-ring-charges/
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like he may walk from this .....but someone is definitely going to have to eat the gun charges though
  • ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real tragedy of this is that even though he was given an opportunity to potentially escape it all, he no idea how to.. or had no support system to help him do so

Don't get me wrong he may have just been plain stupid and ignorant, but this is the usual curse of the poorer classes. Low expectations and limited ambition aren't often conducive to anything
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

I must be bored. Anybody want to take bets on who will be the first nigguh to snitch?

Fame. ? look like he about to do a Steele from Juice.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^
    Plus with all the hiphop cops and gang unit here in nyc. They definitely aren't trying to see some young kids banging and talking about gun busting and catching bodies bout a week ago, then bragging about it. Plus with the speed at which he blew up, I feel nyc cops felt he represented all these wild kids. They can't have him flaunting this sht, they def aint trying to turn nyc into chicago. So they had to come down hard.

This is why NYPD be acting crazy. The powerups here do not want to the city go back to the dark days of 70s,80s and early 90s where you a ? get shot next to a police staion. In they eyes they will go hard to ? down on gangs and ? . All the gangs we know have gone underground after being cracked down.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FuriousOne wrote: »
    They were on some NY to FL Haitian Money & Violence ? . Good luck lil ? .

Robert-DeNiro-Laughing-Awards-Ceremony.gif
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? always get silly when guys in the reason of all places on ahh start talkin abt street ? or hood ? ....having the mist to say abt ? theu obviously know nothing abt
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when keeping it real gets real