The Year White People Will Become A Minority In America Has Been Declared

13»

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    @swampgod ur a ?

and you still a mestizo greaseball muhfucka, little racist ?

Ima smack the ? out ur ? ass
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? was in LCA crying dawg lol
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    @PapaDoc223‌
    Don't know where you stay at but down here in Texas Mexicans and blacks get along good for the most part. I have plenty of black freinds. Could just be the Mexicans where you're from tho.

i think that generally across the us, mexicans and blacks don't get along

Its not like that in Houston/Dallas..now of course you do have some ? messicans who think they are better than us...for what reason i have no clue. But all in all dont nothing pop off with us and them.I will say this tho mexicans cant drive for ? !!!
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people are a numerical minority globally. The numbers game has not been a strength they relied on to stay in power, that's a hypebeast that should die.

White people have always relied on converting locals to their way of thinking and using locals against each other as a means of maintaining power. Germ warfare as well, mostly divide and conquer tho.
    This little stat is lyin to us as well as telling the truth.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [ quot e="texas409;7618658"]Lol@ latinos identifying themselves as white.

? ? [/quote]

I see the exact opposite. .
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white supremacy wont last forever it will come to an end.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before I receive light privilege

giphy.gif

Sike, ima show up like "alright good fellows, where may I venture forth to receive my privilege pendant?" and they gon be like

giphy.gif

The tragedy of the light-skinned, we ain't accepted anywhere lmao
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This means nothing, and you blacks who think its beautiful are already confused and in denial! The majority of Americans will never look like that picture!

Black people who have children with white people have mixed children, who largely grow up and have children with whites thus, giving birth to white children. These children have no allegiance to black people, because they do not look black, thus are not black, thus share the same racial views as whites.

Look at Latin America blacks are treated like ? by Hispanics, look at Trinidad and how the Indians treat the blacks, or how the Chinese treat the Africans there. Black is black, and ending white supremacy is not defeated by having non-black children, or a country thats defined as white is now. The entire world is obsessed with white people, Asians, Latinas, Arabs Ect.

Multiculturalism does not end negrophobia, matter of fact it extends it.

Julian+Thicke+Robin+Thicke+Paula+Patton+Leaving+hpvOTthtzXul.jpg

Mixed woman, and her white son.

Hispanics will be placed into the white category, which they should be anyway, they are majority European genetically anyway... Mixed African Americans will have children with whites thus giving birth to white children, who are defaulted back in the white race. Black population will not grow at all. White supremacy will still be in place, just as its in place all over Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East in 2014.

PURR SUPER SAYAN ? !!

I got mixed cousins and they EMBRACE BOTH SIDRS OF THE races. what you are selling us is what the supremacist like: the fear of mixing.
    Most of the mixed kids that reject their blackness because of the pressure of the SINGLE WHITE PARENT.

The white supremacist in the US HAVE RIGGED THE GAME.: black is black white is white, MIXED IS mixed period !!

Naturally and given the birth rates the white Caucasian will be a minority. And that idea instills fear among the racists. They will end upblike the jets in France: they will have wealth but their political DOMINANCE will crumble.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the other hand white rednecks are so paranoid they have overblown ? . For example that episode in gangland about black gangs beefing with mexican gangs in LA. They call it a low level race war. But people in LA say that ? is not that major.

I argued with this redneck in another forum that just cuz mexican gangs beef with black gangs it is not a race war. A race war when the whole race fights one another. Gangs are in the minority in both communities. Anyway they want to perpetuate this heavily as propaganda to keep both of us separated. Because those rednecks know if we unite with the Hispanics they are ? . That is why you have these rednecks talking about the illegals will take over the southwest and call it Aztlan.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This means nothing, and you blacks who think its beautiful are already confused and in denial! The majority of Americans will never look like that picture!

Black people who have children with white people have mixed children, who largely grow up and have children with whites thus, giving birth to white children. These children have no allegiance to black people, because they do not look black, thus are not black, thus share the same racial views as whites.

Look at Latin America blacks are treated like ? by Hispanics, look at Trinidad and how the Indians treat the blacks, or how the Chinese treat the Africans there. Black is black, and ending white supremacy is not defeated by having non-black children, or a country thats defined as white is now. The entire world is obsessed with white people, Asians, Latinas, Arabs Ect.

Multiculturalism does not end negrophobia, matter of fact it extends it.

Julian+Thicke+Robin+Thicke+Paula+Patton+Leaving+hpvOTthtzXul.jpg

Mixed woman, and her white son.

Hispanics will be placed into the white category, which they should be anyway, they are majority European genetically anyway... Mixed African Americans will have children with whites thus giving birth to white children, who are defaulted back in the white race. Black population will not grow at all. White supremacy will still be in place, just as its in place all over Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East in 2014.

PURR SUPER SAYAN ? !!

I got mixed cousins and they EMBRACE BOTH SIDRS OF THE races. what you are selling us is what the supremacist like: the fear of mixing.
    Most of the mixed kids that reject their blackness because of the pressure of the SINGLE WHITE PARENT.

The white supremacist in the US HAVE RIGGED THE GAME.: black is black white is white, MIXED IS mixed period !!

Naturally and given the birth rates the white Caucasian will be a minority. And that idea instills fear among the racists. They will end upblike the jets in France: they will have wealth but their political DOMINANCE will crumble.

America will never be France . there being another racial category in competition with blacks I.e "mixed people" could never a good thing

And furthermore more you can be any race and still be a white supremacist
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    since "white" is a social construction, they will simply allow more folks to claim it.
    there will be millions of brown skinned ppl claiming whiteness. It has happened before.
    "will" or "this is currently the case"

• trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though it already did
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "white" people will never be a minority since the biggest minority is "white hispanics" (75% of whom identify as white), then with the black population stagnating and Arabs/North Africans being considered "white", you won't see a US with a white minority ever. WASPs are a minority, and soon southern/eastern euro/irish/catholic whites will be a minority but the white racial group will never be a minority here unless there are significant waves of African/Asian immigrants in the next 100 years

Great drop, very accurate
  • kingblaze84
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    ? means absolutely nothing. All that matters is who controls to the wealth and who controls the system to acheive wealth has the power. When whites don't have that then come and talk to me

Yep, Brazil is a perfect example of this. In the end, most Blacks couldn't get inheritances for hundreds of years, so economically, nothing realistically will change (unless we grab that wealth but easier said then done)
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2014
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Puerto Ricans have been living in the states for years and they never considered them selves white. And they are lighter then Dominicans. Even though whites will be minority in 2040s they will still control all of major industry and the economy. Those rednecks in the south and midwest are paranoid as ? right now. Imagine how they will react in 30 years time.

Most Puerto Ricans identify as being White according to the census. In fact, 75% of Puerto Ricans identify themselves as being White. Most Hispanics consider themselves White in this nation, just so you know
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Motherland is correct keepnthinking mixing will save you and all you have to do is look in north Africa and Brazil. Your own kids become your enemy. You are fighting an ideology and genealogy that is destructive. Save yourself!
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Most Puerto Ricans identify as being White according to the census. In fact, 75% of Puerto Ricans identify themselves as being White. Most Hispanics consider themselves White in this nation, just so you know
    and thus, your daily reminder that Hispanic is not a race

• K55N
    K55N Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    The ? logic is taking over right now half of these mulattoes will stab you in the back first chance they get
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    "white" people will never be a minority since the biggest minority is "white hispanics" (75% of whom identify as white), then with the black population stagnating and Arabs/North Africans being considered "white", you won't see a US with a white minority ever. WASPs are a minority, and soon southern/eastern euro/irish/catholic whites will be a minority but the white racial group will never be a minority here unless there are significant waves of African/Asian immigrants in the next 100 years

Don't know if this article still stands, but last time I remember seeing that Asians are the ones who lead and will lead even more (than any other race) immigration into America's future.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/19/us/asians-surpass-hispanics-as-biggest-immigrant-wave.html?_r=0

Money and power means a lot like many of you already said, but there is nobody that would deny that numbers don't mean anything when it comes to impacting a power structure. It might not mean everything, but numbers do have power. Won't go much more into it, but many Latino countries (also Brazil which of course speaks Portuguese) recruited whites from Europe for no other reason than to increase White population numbers in the countries. Gotta keep my replies short, so I'll let y'all check on it--but can't let the idea that numbers don't mean nothing fly. Trust me, if you go to an all black country or island you'll see numbers mean something the same way Whites feel when they ain't majority and look shocked that other cultures can thrive without their intervening.
  • kingblaze84
    K55N wrote: »
    The ? logic is taking over right now half of these mulattoes will stab you in the back first chance they get

Damn lol
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    Lol@ latinos identifying themselves as white.

? ?

if they look like her Geraldo Rivera or Ted Cruz or Mark Rubio why wouldn't you expect them to identify as white