Khaleesi uncovers the truth!

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could y'all stop with the 'where were you when bride and mzkb was getting their ass beat' schtick?

While I appreciate the concern for my well being, khaleesi, I don't get involved in other people's beef and I expect the same. I think it was very cool of you to speak up when you saw the injustice occur with me,mzkb and chuck and pico. And I think some people are hating on you just because it's the thing to do right now and the new kid always gets hazed. Maybe you're ruffling too many feathers... Either way, I think you're tough enough to handle yourself.

And the same goes for me and mzkb.I have no problem with any woman on here but I'll defend myself when I feel it necessary to. But if I spend my time on the IC battling everyone then I'm not truly enjoying my time on here. I'd be playing into the hands of the people that think they can unnerve me.

I'm better than that and I hope you are too.

The women of the IC need to come together and stop acting like we're on a reality TV show because it's just as embarrassing as how we're portrayed in the media. I said it before, it's like a living breathing minstrel/menstrual show that needs to be laid to rest.

tumblr_mnd0seTUAs1s1mhbxo1_500.gif
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I'd just like to point out that it's unfair for anyone to say that someone is just hating on Khaleesi because its the thing to do. We should all be able to agree that her terrible personality is a valid enough reason for anybody to hate on her.

Lol that's always what it comes down to.

It's either:
    1. @Khaleesi got a bad personality
    2. @Khaleesi‌ got no personality
    3. @Khaleesi‌ is cocky for no reason
    4. Khaleesi has no confidence and a low self esteem & is a validation seeking attention ? .

Lol ? is really hurt by my honesty though. ? is real!

Maybe it always comes down to that because it's true. If everyone is telling your ass it's raining outside, you might want to grab your umbrella. There goes some honesty for you.

& that's what a lot of y'all "hate" me for. I refuse to conform to your idea of a great poster such as being passive, a doormat, and sit back on the low while dropping pics here & there like pico and other female posters do.

I GET IN YOUR FACE BECAUSE I CAN & I DO WHAT I WANT SO DEAL WITH IT.

There's some honesty for you :)

d4jdr_zpsblcvp59z.gif

d4j97_zpssqtgaknp.gif

I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't want you to conform to anything. I feel everyone should be themselves, you included. That doesn't change the fact that you have a ? personality and are only given any attention whatsoever because thirsty ? like your pics.

What makes my personality ? ?

Every time I ask this question ? stay quiet, so imma give you the opportunity to set the record straight.

You're shallow and everything seems to come back to looks with you.
    You use the ADHD thread like ? diary posting a bunch of boring and stupid ? nobody but you cares about.
    You constantly get in these battles with people and try to play the victim as if you have no part in starting them.
    You're constantly doing whatever you can to get attention on an internet website.

Overall, your personality is just abrasive. There are a lot of people I don't care for on here, but in pretty much every one of those cases, I can say they've all made good posts here and there. I can't say that for you. I haven't seen even one post from you that was real, funny, interesting, etc... Absolutely, everything you post is a desperate cry for attention. That ? is pathetic, and any personality that would give birth to that kinda behavior is ? . Now that's not an absolute statement. It's just my opinion, but clearly I'm not alone there.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Cheering-In-Django-Unchained-Gif.gif
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gawt damn how you gonna ether zee but then become zee lite.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    That dude called her an airhead and then said he used GnS for intellectual conversation.

_20141021_201448_zpslncgcm1m.jpg
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funniest thing bout breed is that he corny on DA boards but a G in ?
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aren't they both from Boston or suttin..... where is the beantown love?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I'm not tyin to kick the bobo's with these chicks"

pharrell-allure-o.gif
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »

No such thing. Only for my sports teams.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brady wear Uggs...
    Rondo bones made of cotton candy...
    ? Boston

You stay asking for me to ? you up.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf is a shemite??
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shemite find out that I'm a ?
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ^^^^Ol investigative reporter ass ? ...ol I got some dirt on you ass ? ...ol You can tell me, I promise I won't tell ass ? ...then go tell everybody ass ? ..
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Mseries_ wrote: »

No such thing. Only for my sports teams.

? Boston.Especially the punk ass Patriots. Hi Westie.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    Wtf is a shemite??

The first Israelites.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love all my ic sistas !!!

Peace
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's only one thing important in this thread, Natural Unclothed Divas Examined Stringently